BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH

Go down 
+4
Mango
pajamajon
Lorraine
Erika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:30 pm

go to Tuesday 12am...thats where it starts...its one of the best things EVER on BB!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
So after just reading this thread, I think I finally need to give in and get the feeds.

Thanks all of you for re-capping what's going on! I've been lurking on here for a while and listening to the radio show since the beginning. I can't wait to see what you both (Erika and Lorraine) and Steven (and maybe Brian?) have to say about all of this. Love it!

Hey Suzie welcome

We'd like to know what you have to say too!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:03 pm

LOL!!!! Big Brother made Ronnie look like the biggest lying shitface bullshit talker ever!!! oh wait....thats what he is.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Big Brother can't make someone look a certain way that they don't give them so if he looks like the biggest lying shitface bullshit talker ever that's because he is

speaking of the piece of shit...is he still hiding in his rat hole HOH room

He has to go down to eat sometime ....hopefully the feeds get good tonight but it will be hard to top last night
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Thanks Erika!

So I've watched some of the feeds from last night in between watching the show on CBS. CBS edited everything to look like Ronnie was definitely putting Russell up and the Jordan pick came out of nowhere.

I'm definitely bummed because Laura is probably going to go home. She was the only one smart enough to put two and two together from the moment Brayden was evicted.

In a small way the situation with Ronnie reminds me of week one with Brian last year. Brian thought he was pulling all of the strings with Jerry... 2 sides of the house are divided, then talk to each other and get together to kick Brian out. Now Ronnie made a huge play in week one to split the house down the middle. He was easily figured out and now the rest of the house is gunning to get him out.

The difference is, of course, that people still talked to Brian and liked him and he only had to deal with knowing he was screwed for a few days. Unless Ronnie's "champion persuasive speaking" skills save his ass, he has to sit alone for about 10 days before he finally gets to leave.

It's a shame that we have to sit and watch him for another week before the rat finally crawls back into the sewer.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Is this a record for a BB houseguest? Ronnie hasnt been seen or heard from all day. Why arent they at least showing what he is doing in the HOH room? The last time someone was gone this long, they never came back...Neil!
As far as food goes...the little maggot has an HOH basket with food in it and if thats all gone, let him eat his play dough.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:13 pm

Oh- and did you all catch Ronnie's comments at the end? He's LUCKY all he has stuck up his ass right now are quarters. I'm sure there are plenty of people in the house that would love to shove their foot up there!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm

I am also bummed Laura is leaving this week - Not because I don't like Jordan but because I really think Laura is a much better gamer and could potentially win the game. But everyone seems to just want to get rid of Laura this week and they're already working on next week... Damn did Laura get screwed these people aren't even thinking about this week it's all about next week ...... the only person talking about Thursday is Laura
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:17 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
Oh- and did you all catch Ronnie's comments at the end? He's LUCKY all he has stuck up his ass right now are quarters. I'm sure there are plenty of people in the house that would love to shove their foot up there!

I think he'd like that (something up his ass)

what was his comment at then end?
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:22 pm

At the end of the CBS broadcast, after the credits, they showed a clip of Ronnie talking in the diary room. He was talking about how after the POV competition he found loose change in his buttcrack. He said something about having found $1.25 up there.

What a weirdo Loser2
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:27 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
At the end of the CBS broadcast, after the credits, they showed a clip of Ronnie talking in the diary room. He was talking about how after the POV competition he found loose change in his buttcrack. He said something about having found $1.25 up there.

What a weirdo Loser2

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 143808 I missed that part I had turned it off by then I am wanting to vomit with Ronnie's mentioning anything and his buttcrack..... ewww! Horrid mental pic!

Thursday's episode should be a treat! BB has soooo much footage they need to make it a special 2 hr BB episode
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:31 pm

yeah, it was so random saying he found quarters up his ass fugly
I'm betting thats not all thats been up there.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Finally we catch a glimpse of pigvomit.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Oh I have the feeds on the backyard crew... I don't want to watch Ronnie in his misery ...pretty boring... I wish he would come downstairs and quit being a dumbass... it's pretty pathetic
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:50 pm

He was just wallowing in his own filth in the HOH room. Cams off of him now...even the camera men couldnt take it.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:55 pm

so who shit in Lydia's cereal bowl this morning??? Also, Natalie is in the same clothes she had on yesterday and is still sucking down those monster pixie stix.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:57 pm

You know the cameramen are laughing about all of this...I wouldn't be surprised if you could hear them laughing through the walls. I know I wouldn't be able to keep my laughter in.

Earlier BB called Ronnie to the Diary Room and Ronnie says "Oh, Big Brother, you like to torture me, don't you? Head down there to that den of serpents?" then he goes and checks all the cameras on the HOH screen to make sure I'm sure Russell wasn't around and of course by the time the door opened Russell was right there giving him hell

I fucking love even Big Brother was having fun with this! Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 143808
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Yeah I heard him talking about the quarters in his pants the other day on the feeds. He kept bringing it up and someone told him they hoped he washed it before he gave it back to BB.

They did show him a few times today in the HoH. One time he was crying, another he started to pack and then stopped. I wish he hadn't stopped.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:09 pm

ewwww BB should have told him to keep the quarters actually they should be taken out of circulation entirely

I missed him crying! sad1 I need to find a youtube of rat boy crying!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Just think E, the next time you get change back, one of those quarters might have been up pigvomits ass.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 pm

This is the best way to describe rat boy's HOH reign lol
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 pm

I don't have the crying clip, but this one was great too:

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:15 pm

LOL That was the fastest waddle I have ever seen!

Russ needs to keep riding the Ronnie is toast train!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Rotf @ Russell...."Don't worry, I'll be right here when you get out."
Never thought I would like Russell Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 143808
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:25 pm

From last night ...the house vs the rat