BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion

Go down 
+6
nicolefan75
southernboy
sammyf
Lorraine
Jay
Nikolas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:23 pm

sammyf wrote:
Boogie and Frank said they will take the prizes if its and how bad do you want it and let ian take the punishments. I hope this true and it is that comp and come monday they are still on the block lol.

LOL!!! They would look like two idiots. I'm still trying to figure out how Boogie can't see that Ian is the one giving away the "Vital Information", he's really off his game without Dr. Will in the house
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:27 pm

We have trivia for POV comp...
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Please BB Gods don't let Shrek & Donkey win the POV! no2
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:08 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Please BB Gods don't let Shrek & Donkey win the POV! BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 455519

LMAO! I love you Smooches and I completely agree! But man I wish Grodner -- the haggiest hag of Hagtown -- would stop rigging things for Boogie! First she canceled the eviction that would've blindsided him, and now both Boogie and Frank pulled Houseguest's Choice out of the fucking POV bag. Come on! They never put two of those in one bag! They basically rigged it so Boogie & Frank could get the best possible outcome of POV players: two non-entities (Jenn & Ashley), and one guy with an incentive to throw it (Ian).

Expect the comp to be something that benefits Shrek and Donkey. One of them will win, and then the DR will try to get Shane to backdoor Dan or some nonsense.

Last edited by southernboy on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Jay wrote:

LOL!!! They would look like two idiots. I'm still trying to figure out how Boogie can't see that Ian is the one giving away the "Vital Information", he's really off his game without Dr. Will in the house

He's NEVER been a good player without Will and now we have concrete proof. Not only was he going to be blindsided before Mr. Grodner canceled that eviction for no reason, but he constantly gives Frank bad advice even when Frank's instincts are good! Frank had every reason to backdoor Dan last week but Boogie stupidly talked him out of it. And now Frank said he thinks Ian was the one who told Britney that Frank/Boogie were coming after Britney/Shane (which is true) and Boogie dismisses it, saying it's not Ian. LOL! Frank would be doing much better in this game if he weren't attached to Boogie.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:23 pm

sammyf wrote:
It had flashes of bb10 with dan and ollie. When they say they should be mad at dan and admit that they did want the others out. And dan just mention this as I finished typing this.

Dan handled that clusterfuck yesterday like a fucking BOSS. Frank was basically calling Dan out to his face and Dan wisely laid low and let those two do all the dancing around (and it made him look better because Quack Pack knows Dan didn't tell Britney that info, it was Ian). Then he offered to take the fall for Ian, and solidified his alliance against Boogie/Frank. Even though Britney/Shane know Dan is shady and was making side deals for himself, they still want to roll with him after the way that all went down yesterday.

Theone person who's actually able to see through Dan and wants to get him out ASAP is Frank. If he wins POV and then HOH, Dan is in trouble. Otherwise, Dan has a good shot to get Frank and Boogie out during the double eviction this week.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Completely agree with you!!The only good thing about all of this Dan isn't going to throw shit anymore and actually compete unless its down to him and of one his alliance members. I love that Dan keeps calm and thats what saves him everytime people try to get a rise out of him but won't happen. I also love that every person comes back to dan with what frank and boogie are saying about him to them and he is loving every second of it. He loves it when the house is against him he gets a kick out of it.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:53 pm

I don't even care about any of this shit anymore. I just want Danielle to last until the end because she is fucking entertainment GOLD. Y'all catch the drama with the door last night? Oh sorry, as Danielle told it (over and over and over again) it was THE GREAT DOOR SLAM OF 2012!

Boogie/Frank/Dan/Britney/Shane in HOH and Danielle tried to come in but Shane didn't think it was the right moment so he closed the door and oh my god, she wouldn't shut up about it all night! LOL! The way Danielle's crazy ass told it, Shane slammed the door in her face like she was a Jehova's Witness and all night BB fans were cracking jokes about Danielle vs the Door.

I swear to god you guys, this girl is the reason to watch the feeds right now. Let's hope she lasts a long time!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Nikolas wrote:
I don't even care about any of this shit anymore. I just want Danielle to last until the end because she is fucking entertainment GOLD. Y'all catch the drama with the door last night? Oh sorry, as Danielle told it (over and over and over again) it was THE GREAT DOOR SLAM OF 2012!

Boogie/Frank/Dan/Britney/Shane in HOH and Danielle tried to come in but Shane didn't think it was the right moment so he closed the door and oh my god, she wouldn't shut up about it all night! LOL! The way Danielle's crazy ass told it, Shane slammed the door in her face like she was a Jehova's Witness and all night BB fans were cracking jokes about Danielle vs the Door.

I swear to god you guys, this girl is the reason to watch the feeds right now. Let's hope she lasts a long time!

Everynight Nik, she is a trip. Without her the feeds would be boring, she is so narcissistic, lol!!!

Did you catch it last night when the second Britney went to bed Dani started crying on cue and got Shane to rub her back and cuddle with her?
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Nikolas wrote:

OMG that was awesome! I was watching with some other BB fans and we were cracking jokes about that all night.

Danielle vs the door. Who will win? Next up, Danielle takes on the window!

Nikolas wrote:
The way Danielle's crazy ass told it, Shane slammed the door in her face like she was a Jehova's Witness

Jehova's Witness?! LMAO!!! BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 143808 BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 301583
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:12 pm

It was my understanding that there was always only 1 hg's choice in the pov bag. I have never seen 2 come out or even heard that there where 2 in there. Did anyone else think the same thing?
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:29 pm

bostongirl wrote:
It was my understanding that there was always only 1 hg's choice in the pov bag. I have never seen 2 come out or even heard that there where 2 in there. Did anyone else think the same thing?

Shane actually commented in the HOH earlier that there were two HGs choice chips in the bag and he can't believe Frank and Boogie picked both of them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:30 pm

bostongirl wrote:

Yeah I always thought it was just one in the pov bag, maybe this was a "special" bag? lol!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:39 pm

WOW! This Veto Comp is taking forever!! Feeds have been cut for over 4 hours!!!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:29 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
WOW! This Veto Comp is taking forever!! Feeds have been cut for over 4 hours!!!

...or 5 hours. scratch

Something must have gone wrong or this is a Veto endurance comp... don't know
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:47 pm

southernboy wrote:

Danielle vs the door. Who will win? Next up, Danielle takes on the window!

Bad doors. Bad doors. Whatchu gonna do when they slam for you? Bad doors!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:57 pm

I'm thinking Pandora's Box was opened?
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Jay wrote:
I'm thinking Pandora's Box was opened?

I hope it is something like that, and not someone possibly getting hurt like Ashley. no2
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:00 pm

I think so too Jay. I've never seen them go to trivia THIS long for a POV comp. They probably opened Pandora or some other bullshit twist to save Boogie and Frank cuz you know, rigging the POV ball bag wasn't enough. BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 290276
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Why doesnt Grodner just leave the game alone. So what if Chilltown 2.0 loses a member. Wont that make An amazing Double Eviction night like last season losing Jeff.

I think Frank is so Stupid. Boogie could of been HOH but no he took the money and Frank isnt even mad about it.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:18 pm

I just saw this on jokers not sure if its true or not

CBS_BB_Production: We Apologize for the delay, their was a medical emergency during the power of veto competition and the game has been put on hold while we figure things out. The feeds will be back up shortly.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:23 pm

CC123 wrote:
I just saw this on jokers not sure if its true or not

CBS_BB_Production: We Apologize for the delay, their was a medical emergency during the power of veto competition and the game has been put on hold while we figure things out. The feeds will be back up shortly.

I am glad we got an explanation, hopefully it is legit, and I hope the medical emergency is not too serious...
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Why did I think of Ashley as soon as I read that, I hope everyone is okay
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:35 pm

NOw that is gone off jokers not sure if it was a joke poster or what..
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 pm

CC123 wrote:
NOw that is gone off jokers not sure if it was a joke poster or what..

This was another post at Joker's time stamped at 6:36 BB Time:

ashley got hurt ...that's why there are no feed'sEsther Anders Livefeeds Tech Support chat room: CBS_BB_Production: We Apologize for the delay, their was a medical emergency during the power of veto competition and the game has been put on hold while we figure things out. The feeds will be back up shortly.

This post was also deleted.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:51 pm

I wonder with this supposed medical emergency if they had to redo the comp with a different set of players (besides Ashley, Ian, Jenn), and thus set up the comp layout from the beginning? With the feeds being off for practically 6.5 hours, this can't be a good thing.... sad1

I am done for the night...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next