BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion

Go down 
+6
nicolefan75
southernboy
sammyf
Lorraine
Jay
Nikolas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:51 pm

I wonder with this supposed medical emergency if they had to redo the comp with a different set of players (besides Ashley, Ian, Jenn), and thus set up the comp layout from the beginning? With the feeds being off for practically 6.5 hours, this can't be a good thing.... sad1

I am done for the night...
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:55 pm

If Ashley was medically removed from the game I guarantee you they will use that as a reason to cancel the nominations thus saving Frank and Boogie, and they'll just do the FFwd eviction on Thursday.

Which means BOTH of Shane's HOH's would've been for naught. BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 944811
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:05 pm

If the feeds told the truth:

BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:14 pm

What medical emergency other than a murder would take this long. With a murder theres blood to clean up, with a medical emergency call a freakin ambulance and keeep it moving...lol

Even OTEV doesnt take this long, unless Frank was acting like a savage beast and knocking everyone out of the way and someone got hurt. Then again otev takes very long to set up and i cant remember if they were on lockdown last night...oh well at least we are getting things done at home today.....2 hours til showtime
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:25 pm

some ppl are saying this delay has to do with the 2 hg choice being picked for veto and then something about frank holding on to and hiding his hg choice chip.

I must have been sleeping when that went down but some are saying they saw it on the feeds. Anyone here know anything about this?

I think even if frank pulled a knife on someone they would find a way to keep him in the game.

rumors so far

1. medical emergency
2. frank violating rules
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 pm

FEEDS BACK!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 pm

unreal....might as well be watching trivia...obvi the comp has been over for hours and once again the fans get screwed. no reason for the feeds to have been down that long.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Looks like Frank won POV
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:55 pm

yup...he was being too calm and happy....gross.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:59 pm

Lorraine wrote:
yup...he was being too calm and happy....gross.

Plus Ian's trying to sell Danielle on getting Shane to put Jenn up against Boogie instead of Ashley as a replacement
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Frank won POV. Ian confirmed it. And it looks like he WENT OFF on Dan and cussed him out and everything and those bastards blocked the feeds for so long so we missed it all!

Also, Danielle is such a fucking cunt. Here:

Ian: "Frank keeps surviving. He's gonna win the whole thing."

Danielle: "God I wish I'd gotten him out earlier."

Hmm yes you crazy ass bitch. If ONLY you'd had an HOH week without Frank winning POV where that was possible. Hmmm!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:10 pm

southernboy wrote:
Frank won POV. Ian confirmed it. And it looks like he WENT OFF on Dan and cussed him out and everything and those bastards blocked the feeds for so long so we missed it all!

Also, Danielle is such a fucking cunt. Here:

Ian: "Frank keeps surviving. He's gonna win the whole thing."

Danielle: "God I wish I'd gotten him out earlier."

Hmm yes you crazy ass bitch. If ONLY you'd had an HOH week without Frank winning POV where that was possible. Hmmm!

How do you know he went off on Dan?? DAMN IT that we missed that!!!!!!!! WHY were the feeds blocked????
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:33 pm

well...he lives another week. I was at least hoping if he won veto he would have came back with his head shaved.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Ashley just said something about Frank and Boogie cheating...cut to fish ...shocker !!!!

I hope big chef joe remembered to oil the new grill or all his fish will stick...lol
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Danielle is such an attention whore.....she keeps complaining that every time she wants to cook Joe involves himself in it, but everytime she wants to cook she asks joe a bunch of questions on how to do shit...she is a true whack-job

Do we have to be subjected to watching Froogie work our every night, i'd rather watch the food burn on the grill...lol finger to production
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:54 pm

I love that Boogie picked Ashley for POV because of her back, bragging about how easy she'd be to beat, and she ended up besting him and coming in 2nd in the comp. LOL.

The list of things Boogie has been wrong about this year continues to grow.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Nikolas wrote:
I love that Boogie picked Ashley for POV because of her back, bragging about how easy she'd be to beat, and she ended up besting him and coming in 2nd in the comp. LOL.

The list of things Boogie has been wrong about this year continues to grow.

I agree Nikolas, Boogie's game has certainly been off when it comes to having a pulse on what's going on in the house. He thinks he has Ian under his thumb and that hasn't been the case since the coaches have come into the game.

Why are the Quack Packers protecting Dan so much? It reminds me of last season and how Jeff was protected so much with Shelly and Adam.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Actually Erika, they're all protecting IAN.

Apparently Ian is the one who told Britney that Frank/Boogie wanted to target Britney/Shane, but they think Dan told her. Dan decided to take the heat and let them keep thinking it was him so Ian could continue to play both sides and give them information. Which IS working because everything Frank/Boogie told Ian yesterday, he's reported it right back to Dan. Boogie really believes they have Ian's vote and it's amazing how no one (other than Frank briefly) suspects he's really with the Quack Pack.

It's also a smart move because it makes Ian mire loyal to Dan for covering for him. However, it also makes Dan is public enemy #1 with Boogie/Frank when in reality it was a united Quack Pack decision to nominate them and it was Ian who sold them out. If Frank gets HOH during the FF and Dan doesn't win POV, Dan could easily go home because of this.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:45 pm

So basically we got fish for 7 hours yesterday because there may have been cheating going on in the pov and BB is trying to hide it. Joe is saying Frank and Boogie cheated in pov and apparently the DR may have looked into. Whether they did or didn't I don't think we would ever know but one thing for sure is BB is trying to hide the fact that it is even mention. Everytime they bring it up it goes to fish and the stopped a fight because they don't want mike and frank to bring it up with Joe.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Joe just said DR said Frank and Boogie DID CHEAT but it didn't affect his win. How does someone cheat and lose esp at a counting game which includes knowing what the other person was doing??? This is crazy I hope Dan wins HOH and Quack pack wins POV so AG can't work her magic in keeping Frank over a week. She won't be able to do it in the hour.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:18 pm

southernboy wrote:
Actually Erika, they're all protecting IAN.

Apparently Ian is the one who told Britney that Frank/Boogie wanted to target Britney/Shane, but they think Dan told her. Dan decided to take the heat and let them keep thinking it was him so Ian could continue to play both sides and give them information. Which IS working because everything Frank/Boogie told Ian yesterday, he's reported it right back to Dan. Boogie really believes they have Ian's vote and it's amazing how no one (other than Frank briefly) suspects he's really with the Quack Pack.

It's also a smart move because it makes Ian mire loyal to Dan for covering for him. However, it also makes Dan is public enemy #1 with Boogie/Frank when in reality it was a united Quack Pack decision to nominate them and it was Ian who sold them out. If Frank gets HOH during the FF and Dan doesn't win POV, Dan could easily go home because of this.

Yes they are protecting Ian but only because ultimately it's what's best for Dan! Let's be honest of the 5 Quack Packers... Ian is low Quack on the totem pole. The main Quack is Dan. All of this info that Ian is getting is all mainly beneficial to Father Dan. He runs the Quack Packers and is the most influencial of the 5....Ian, Brit, Shane and Danielle do not make major moves without .....................Dan's approval. BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 290276 Sickening!!!!! BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 491211
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:24 am

[color=darkred]Yes they are protecting Ian but only because ultimately it's what's best for Dan! Let's be honest of the 5 Quack Packers... Ian is low Quack on the totem pole. The main Quack is Dan. All of this info that Ian is getting is all mainly beneficial to Father Dan. He runs the Quack Packers and is the most influencial of the 5....Ian, Brit, Shane and Danielle do not make major moves without .....................Dan's approval. BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 290276 Sickening!!!!!
BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 491211[/quote]

At this point there's only two people in the house that have a shot of taking Dan out, Frank and Shane, and Frank is the only one of the two who wants him gone right now.

I f Dan can survive the second eviction Thursday I see him crusing to the final two and reapeating as champion of Big Brother
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 am

Erika stop hating on my man Dan....  wink He's good at what he does, that's how he won. But I don't think he's in total control, I think Brit is pretty even with Dan when it comes to the quackers making decisions. I am loving Ian being the sneak and Shrek & Donkey think they have him on lock. Those assholes are too dumb to figure out it's Ian whose telling shit so let Donkey leave in the 1st eviction and hopefully Shrek will follow right behind his ass.

Allison and her crew is pissing me off with their lies and trying to keep people in the game when they are the dumb fucks who put these idiots in the house! What a good cover, "oh they did cheat, but it didn't affect the outcome"----BULLSHIT!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Trivia for Veto Meeting...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Frank used the veto to save himself.

Shane nominated Jenn as the replacement.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:14 pm

So much awesome bitterness.

Boogie: "I'm gonna eviscerate these people in the Diary Room! They should be scared now! I invented this shit"

LOL! Nobody cares dude. You are so lame. You are SOOOOO lame. You're the douchiest douche that ever douched his way onto this show. Your life is pathetic and your punishment for being an asshole is that you still have to be Mike Boogie at the end of the day. Oh and FYI, Dr. Will invented this shit. You were just his tag-along and this season proved it.

Jenn: "I'm out for blood now."

Ooh! JENN'S out for blood! She's been fucking invisible and dull this whole time, playing like it's an Amy Winehouse-look-a-like contest and not a game of social strategy but now she's mad and out for blood. LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next