BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion

Go down 
+6
nicolefan75
southernboy
sammyf
Lorraine
Jay
Nikolas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:14 pm

So much awesome bitterness.

Boogie: "I'm gonna eviscerate these people in the Diary Room! They should be scared now! I invented this shit"

LOL! Nobody cares dude. You are so lame. You are SOOOOO lame. You're the douchiest douche that ever douched his way onto this show. Your life is pathetic and your punishment for being an asshole is that you still have to be Mike Boogie at the end of the day. Oh and FYI, Dr. Will invented this shit. You were just his tag-along and this season proved it.

Jenn: "I'm out for blood now."

Ooh! JENN'S out for blood! She's been fucking invisible and dull this whole time, playing like it's an Amy Winehouse-look-a-like contest and not a game of social strategy but now she's mad and out for blood. LMAO.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:26 pm

I cant believe Jenn is actually this pissed that she is a replacement nom and is letting everyone including shane know. she basically threatened shane in hoh that she is comming after him now...what an idiot. Then she's making comments about dan which makes her look more alliigned to Boogie.

She floated the entire 1st half of the game and got a great tan on summer vacation...lol She is clearly the pawn and should just lay low. This is the exact way i can see the pawn going home. I think Shane did the right thing. Joe shouldnt have to be the pawn every week...sheesh. I never thought i would say this but she needs to take a lesson from joe on how to be a propper pawn. zip lip
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Jenn seriously needs to STFU. She's totally safe but if she goes off like an asshole, she could give them a reason to keep Boogie.

Jenn, just play it cool and on Thursday you really can be Amy Winehouse: "They tried to make me go to jury but I said NO NO NO!"
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:39 pm

LMAO Boogie and Frank just tore Shane a new one in the kitchen. They're SUCH sore losers! When Boogie was scumbagging on All Stars it was OK, but when someone else does it, it's the worst thing in the world.

Boogie's throwing out shit and as usual he's wrong about everything. He doesn't realize Ian and Joe are NOT on his side.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:28 pm

scratchscratchscratch Why is Joe upset? The quack pack is clearly using him for a vote. I don't understand his purpose in the game at all? He is being vocal about something that has absolutely nothing to do with him!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:58 pm

BG & Nik I totally agree with you both. I can't believe this tramp piece of furniture is acting the way she is. She has done NOTHING but talk about her band. And I have gained some respect for Joe because he said something to defend Dan. Shrek & Donkey are mad because they got beat, but there is no reason to be nasty about it. Brit & Dani hid in the arcade room, but Joe stepped right in. Go Joe! And he already told Dan & Shane that he's not going to take the bullying and he is going to go off if it continues.....Please do Joe!

And what the fuck is Danielle crying about. She needs to seek help ASAP when this game is over!
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:00 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Shrek & Donkey are mad because they got beat, but there is no reason to be nasty about it.

EXACTLY Smooches! You hit the nail on the head. They're just butt hurt they got BEAT. Boogie was never a good player. He only got invited to All Stars cuz Will made it a condition for him to return, and he only ended up winning because of Will. When Boogie's flying solo, he has no game. He had his ass handed to him by a far superior player (Dan) and now he's just bitter. The fact that he's talking about people lying and scumbagging is just the height of hypocrisy. What about all the lying he did on Season 7?

Did you catch when Boogie told Shane he was Dan's bitch? Even if that's true, that is NOT your lesson to teach Boogie. You were Will's left testicle the entire time on All Stars so why don't you take your eviction like a man and just prepare to eat all the crow you've been dishing out? The only way Boogie survives now is if that HAG Grodner pulls some bullshit twist.

And Jenn needs to shut her ugly pie hole. She's just mad she might have to talk to people this week and campaign for votes -- you know, actually play the game -- instead of lying around in the sun like a fucking manatee all week.

Is it Trash Day in the BB house? Because Dan and Shane are taking it OUT.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Did anyone else hear shane and joe in the hoh earlier when shane said something like...I hope what i did this week helps the ratings and then he said I mean i hope the fans like it. So clearly DR has told the hg's the ratings are down.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:28 pm

So true Southernboy... And Shrek is so stupid because instead of him following Donkey and being nasty, he needs to be thinking about the fact that he's staying and who is he going to align with. Being nasty is NOT going to help the other HG want to work with you. OH yeah that's right he has Jenn! BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 143808
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Smooches you forgot ashley also BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 143808
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 pm

sammyf wrote:
Smooches you forgot ashley also BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 143808

So true Sammy, but she was really turned off by his behavior earlier. He's such a idiot. Now they are mad at Ian for playing pool with Shane. But Ian is holding his own. I so wish I could see their faces when they find out Ian was the one who really screwed them. Wow and Donkey is in his 40's. I can't believe he is so fucking bitter.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:16 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
I so wish I could see their faces when they find out Ian was the one who really screwed them.

Smooches let's hope Julie Chen gives Boogie that info when he's evicted so we can watch another pie being slammed in his face LOL!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:54 am

southernboy wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
I so wish I could see their faces when they find out Ian was the one who really screwed them.

Smooches let's hope Julie Chen gives Boogie that info when he's evicted so we can watch another pie being slammed in his face LOL!

Oh I would love that....Yea it can happen since he's not going to jury. Oh please let us see Donkey face when he finds out about Ian..... Jaw dropper
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:45 am

That exit interview is going to be so funny I can just picture it now.
Julie Chen: Mike why do you think you are out here
Boogie:Dan he scumbag me
Julie:Well there was a secret alliance of 5 in the house called the Quack Pack, take a look at this. * Cue good bye video of Ian say it was him not Dan.*
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:37 pm

So i guess now that Ash made out with frank she is all about team Froogie...seriously???

Boogie has always been very cocky, but Frank is getting more and more cocky by the minute, i hope this isnt how he is in real life. The 2 of them reallly think they are entitled..WTF
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm convinced Ashley is getting high in the Diary Room so who the hell knows what her motives are.

Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:23 pm

okay...i think someone broke into my house and hit me over the head with a frying pan while i was asleep because......dum, dum, dum.....i am starting to like Joe a little more...lol Jaw dropper
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:39 am

It seems the headhunters (Joe, D/D/S/B) have pulled Jen over to their side for now atleast. looks like its going be everyone against Frank and Ashley
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:44 am

Why can no one in this season make a good alliance name? The Brigade was better then these names : Silent Six, The Quack Pack and The Headhunters....
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:00 am

Joe told Frank that he was voting out Boogie.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:21 am

The funny thing is Frank was actually spot on when he told Joe he was next on the chopping block after him and Boogie, Joe doesn't seem to think so.

Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:32 am

Am I the only one up watching the action on the feeds?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:38 am

I'm up too Smooches this has been great feeds lol.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:41 am

sammyf wrote:
I'm up too Smooches this has been great feeds lol.

Finally some action going down. Ashley can cry all those tears because she put herself in this shit. And can you believe the nerve of Shrek to go up to the HOH and talk shit to them? Why the hell didn't no one say anything? His ass would be in the DR asking for his Nanna after I would have gotten through with his ass. But I am happy it's finally some action! cheerleader
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:42 am

I know its been awesome!! I love the fact that Boogie has been asleep the whole time. Wait until tomorrow when he finds out what happens.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:44 am

Oh yeah the house is going to happening all day tomorrow and I need to decide when I am going to bed so I don't miss anything.....LMAO And Ian and his damn crying!!! These assholes are finally letting the crazy come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion    BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next