BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover

The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:29 pm

You mean Michelle from Big Brother 11 right? I know she did something cheap and sleazy too, but I'm not sure if it was the same "program" as this one.

I love how these people think the best way to extend their 15 minutes or less of fame is to broadcast their 15 minutes or less of sex.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Nikolas wrote:
You mean Michelle from Big Brother 11 right? I know she did something cheap and sleazy too, but I'm not sure if it was the same "program" as this one.

I love how these people think the best way to extend their 15 minutes or less of fame is to broadcast their 15 minutes or less of sex.

Yes I'm speaking of that trainwreck.... Yep she did that show with Dunbar and Pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:57 am

Well you can't blame them for being tempted to do this guys....I mean afterall, the job did pay $500!!! eyeroll

pigs....bottom line.....pigs.

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:16 am

I'm sure they'd have done it for far less, like $50 and a cheap bottle of wine.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:26 am

I just watched or attempted to watch the link Nik posted. puke puke puke

I couldn't watch it and I have to agree, I will never be able to look at Dunbar again, not that I was looking that closely before. OH EM GEE!!!! We already knew that pumpkin was a skanky pig. I did not see Noonan though..there is a God.

Ok, I must shower now. puke
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Michelle, Dunbar and all those other reality sleazebags live by the old proverb: "If you can't join them, beat off to them."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:43 pm

And the winners are....Johnny and Camilla!

The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 Screen10

Last edited by Nikolas on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:08 pm

I am so damn pissed that his douchey ass won! Grrrrr! They better bring some of the OG's like Coral, Veronica, Tina etc. back next year or I'm out!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:30 pm

leahtahd wrote:
I am so damn pissed that his douchey ass won! Grrrrr! They better bring some of the OG's like Coral, Veronica, Tina etc. back next year or I'm out!

soooooo disgusted that they won. Worst case scenerio!! ugh!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:52 pm

I agree with you both Lorraine and leahtahd . Not only was I rooting for CT & Diem, but Johnny & Camilla are pretty much the LAST pair I wanted to win. Johnny has become such a jackass, I always end up rooting against him on these challenges (remember how he treated Evelyn on The Island?) and he never really gets his comeuppance. Ugh!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Nikolas wrote:
I agree with you both Lorraine and leahtahd . Not only was I rooting for CT & Diem, but Johnny & Camilla are pretty much the LAST pair I wanted to win. Johnny has become such a jackass, I always end up rooting against him on these challenges (remember how he treated Evelyn on The Island?) and he never really gets his comeuppance. Ugh!

I wish Ev would've shoved that telescope up his ass!!!! I hated him since his season! I remember he made a comment about Paula's small tits, which wouldn't have been terrible if she hadn't been anorexic!!!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:13 pm

I was disapointed that CT and Diem didn't win. It sucked that CT gased out because they would have won.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Exes   The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Challenge: Battle of the Exes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2