BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Kalia Booker  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALB.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Kalia Booker  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Kalia Booker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Kalia Booker  Empty
PostSubject: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Kalia Booker    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Kalia Booker  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Hey Kalia this is B.B.A.D Radio and thank you for answering some of our questions. You fought all the way to the end and gave a good speech, but why do you suppose with all of the campaigning you did to Adam that he was not budging on using the Veto?

I think with Adam, he was still very mad that I voted him out the week prior and I guess he didn't believe me when I told him Rachel and Jordan were voting him out. On top of that, Adam has played the game like a coward and riding other people's coat tails, so he wasn't making any big moves. In the words of Rachel, a cow doesn't change it's spots.

Why in the beginning of the game did you decide with the Vets rather than stick with the Newbies when you guys had the numbers?

Early on I found out about an alliance within the newbies with four of the members and that everyone loved Lawon, my partner at the time, and I wouldn’t have had a chance with them so I had to go to the other side to have a chance. And it worked out since the newbies didn’t seem able to win at any of the competitions.

Why so early on in the season did you promise Jordan that you would never put her up on the block? Looking back don't you think that it was a bad choice?

There were times when I wasn’t sure if it was the best choice, since Jordan never won an HOH so it didn’t keep me safe. But, I wanted to keep my word since so few people did that throughout the game and in the end, I wanted people to be able to trust my word. I could have put her up several times but never chose to do so.

What were your thoughts on Shelly's eviction speech when she solely addressed Rachel and Jordan swearing loyalty to them and you still voted to evict Adam?

I thought Shelly’s eviction speech was classless, especially for someone who spent the entire season talking about class, integrity and character. I also thought it was disrespectful considering the number of times I kept him safe. I still voted to evict Adam b/c I though Rachel and Jordan were voting to evict Adam and I wanted to go with the house. Little did I know they were evicted Shelly which came back to bite me the following week when they recruited Adam back to their side.

During the week leading up to Lawon's eviction, you thought that whoever would be evicted would definitely be coming right back into the game and possibly with "special powers" but you had no guarantee and the risk of that was losing one of your own allies.

What made you so certain that Lawon would be coming back into the game and that your HOH wasn't all for nothing?

That’s not true actually. I did not think without a doubt that whoever walked out the door would be coming back in. There were so many theories about what the twist would be. Around mid-week, I started realizing the most likely scenario was that someone who was evicted would have a chance to come back and that whoever I evicted would be in that same pot. My biggest fear was that Brendon would come back and that mine and Daniele’s work would be all for nothing. As far as the possibility of losing Lawon, there were two reasons he went on the block. In part to backpedal with Rachel so she would think I was considering the deal she offered. The other was because Lawon wasn’t doing much for us in terms of winning competitions. I hate to say it, but Lawon was disposable.

Why were your good-bye messages to the evicted houseguests kind of mean spirited? Didn't you think that if you made it to the final 2 that they could possibly not vote for you because of your goodbye messages?

The only person I gave a mean good bye message to was Brendon, and the first time he left he wasn’t going to jury. I didn’t give Jeff or Daniele mean messages, and don’t remember saying anything mean to Shelly. As far as my good bye messages, mine were very honest because I am a very honest person and if people thought they were mean, they don’t have to be my friend.

Had you stayed and won HOH who were you going to put up and who would have been your target?

Had I won HOH the past week, sadly for Rachel, I was being honest with her and would not have sent her out of the house. I would have likely put up Adam and Porsche as a way to seal the deal with Rachel, but the goal would have absolutely been to get Adam out of the house.

Which of the remaining houseguest would you like to see follow you in the jury house?

Adam or Rachel.

Shelly Interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use or visit B.B.A.D Forum Web Site do the same. Our exclusive interviews are the sole property of B.B.A.D Radio and the forum and are not to be altered or plagiarized by any other site, blog talk show, forum or any other media outlet. If you would like to share our B.B.A.D Radio exclusive interviews you may do so by using our links.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Kalia Booker
Page 1 of 1