BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains

Go down 
+4
Erika
Colton
Lorraine
pajamajon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi Erika! smile
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Hi SMOOCHES!

I had to laugh at Colby getting so frustrated with his brother.

It would have been really dumb of Sandra not to use the idol even though she was safe... you're never truly "safe". I'm really looking forward to the reunion show on Sunday...but damn it's 3 hours LONG!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:29 am

Yayyyy Sandra!!! Russell is an ass and Parv no comment
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:33 am

As much as I hate to say it, Parvati deserved to win that game. If the jury hated Russell...ok, don't vote for him. But to vote for Sandra???? whatever....one of the worst decisions made by a Survivor jury. Almost an exact repeat of last season. Heroes my ass...more like zeros.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Parvati says advance knowledge of Russell is “ridiculous”; Russell beat Rupert for $100K by just 2,000 votes

Survivor Heroes vs. Villains runner-up Parvati Shallow denied Sugar Kiper’s accusation that Parvati learned about Russell Hantz before the season began.
Parvati told Reality TV World, “That’s ridiculous. She would do anything to keep her name in the news. She was the first person voted off and she wants to extend her 15 minutes or get her picture taken or something. No. That’s the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. I don’t even go to any of the Survivor events. I’m never involved in Survivor unless I’m playing the game or at the finale. So honestly, it’s just a ludicrous claim that anyone could even say that.
Although Sugar’s discussion of that was the most high-profile discussion of that rumor, it’s not the only source of it. There’s been conversation among cast members, in addition to rumors online, including an extensive story/conspiracy theory that suggests Parvati went to Samoa during season 19 and was shown footage there.
While the theory doesn’t mention Russell knowing Parvati, too, he also denied it. “I didn’t even know Parvati. I’d seen her on TV. That’s all I knew about her. And in 10 days I was back on the island. I didn’t have time to take a crap! (laughing) I didn’t know Parvati. I heard that myself. That’s bull crap,” Russell said. (By the way, he also addresses his final episode comment that suggested he knew he didn’t win the game: “When you’re sitting there at Tribal, you read people. You know what’s going on. If you’re pretty good at reading people — which I am — I knew it.”)
Oddly, however, in their interview with Reality TV World, both Candice and Danielle responded “can’t answer that” when asked about Russell and Parvati’s pre-season knowledge of one another. The site added in a note that a CBS spokesperson said, “It’s not that they can’t answer, it’s that they didn’t want to answer.” Why wouldn’t they want to answer? Protecting someone?
In any case, that’s about as much as we’ll probably every know about this. And at least Reality TV World brought it up, which is better than the morons who asked questions such as, “Did you have a wild Survivor party last night?”
Meanwhile, in his final EW column, which is always so insightful (“To those of you who think I suck as a host or as a blogger… kiss it”), Jeff Probst reveals that Russell’s responses to Probst’s questions finally made Probst change his mind about Russell. And more interestingly, writes that “Less than 2,000 votes separated” Russell and Rupert” for the $100,000 fan favorite prize.
I understand why people voted for Russell, even if I think that’s dumb, but Rupert? What the hell did he do this season? Parvati, or Courtney, or Jerri, or Rob—so many others would have been better choices.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:34 am

Quote :
I understand why people voted for Russell, even if I think that’s dumb, but Rupert? What the hell did he do this season? Parvati, or Courtney, or Jerri, or Rob—so many others would have been better choices.

WTF is Jeff smoking????? He thinks it was dumb to vote for Russell and that they should have voted for Courtney instead as player of the year??????? Seriously Jeff??? Wow, that just blows me away. What head was he thinking with when he made such a ridiculous statement?
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:58 pm

I thought Jeff was kind of a jerk to Russell during the reunion considering that he kissed his ass in most of his blogs this season. He hardly discussed Sandra's gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:05 am

MissChriss wrote:
I thought Jeff was kind of a jerk to Russell during the reunion considering that he kissed his ass in most of his blogs this season. He hardly discussed Sandra's gameplay.

I pretty much agree MC.I guess Jeff can't stand anyone who is more arrogant then himself lol. I like Jeff but God knows he is so full of himself. Remember during the season when during one of the challenges he wanted to give them all this small morsel of chocolate and Colby declined and said lets get this started or something like that and Jeff says to Colby, "We'll start when I say we start". He lost some major points with me there. Now with this statement of pretty much calling the public dumb with who they voted for, he is trying to say that the American public should have voted for Courtney....ummmm who is the dumb one Jeff?? You're right MC, he licks Russells ass in his blogs for back to back seasons and then calls the public DUMB for voting for him?? WTF?? Consider his argument for why they shouldnt have voted for Rupert "What the hell did he do?". ok Jeff, here is the better question, what in the hell did Courtney do????? Hope he lays off that crack pipe now. Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 523940
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:24 am

May 21 2010 12:08 AM ET
'Survivor' player James Clement stops by 'The Young and the Restless' by Lynette Rice
CBS In the grand tradition of CBS reality show contestants doing the frivolous soap stint, the network announced that Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains contestant James Clement will make his daytime TV debut on The Young and the Restless June 4. Clement, who’s apparently a longtime fan of the most-watched sudser, will play a police officer in scenes with Greg Rikaart (Kevin), Peter Bergman (Jack), Eric Braeden (Victor Newman) and Joshua Morrow (Nicholas). Last October, Big Brother 11 contestants Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder appeared in an episode of CBS’ The Bold and the Beautiful before participating in The Amazing Race. Before that, Heroes vs. Villains’ Colby Donaldson, BB 2 winner Will Kirby and BB 5′s Marvin Latimer stopped by the Restless set, as well.
Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 James-Clement_320
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 238712
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:08 pm

I should've known Sugar started that Russell/Parvati rumor...TRASH! I'm sure Corinne loved her first bootage
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 pm

I know its been awhile since this show ended but Russell got his gap fixed...lol

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 33508_409276552100_119825537100_5105811_8326326_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12