BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains

Go down 
+4
Erika
Colton
Lorraine
pajamajon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Erika wrote:
I want either Russell, Boston Rob or James to make it to the final 3 in my perfect world.

I want them in an alliance dominating everyone and if those 3 can't be in the final 3 then my next 3 would be Randy, Cirie and JT

For my DIAF category I not only want them to DIAF but I'll raise it by having them EAD before they DIAF:

Parv
Tyson
Sandra

The others I may like them or could be indifferent about but it doesn't really matter because I can not be swayed on my top 3 and bottom 3.

Parvjealousy. Tsk tsk..
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:46 am

yikes....jealous of what?

lmao @ EAD! Don't forget to add AD at the end of that...EADAD!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:02 pm

Her greatness apparently, lol.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:56 pm

surely you aren't serious?? Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 491211 Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 491211 Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 491211
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:10 pm

DEAD serious. If you don't agree, "You're dead to me." hahahaha. <3
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:54 pm

If Parvati knew me....THEN there would be some jealousy! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 520817
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Is anyone else shocked that Parvati hasn't done Playboy yet?!

OMFG i just realized that Candice is on All Stars!!! I loved her on Cook Islands!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:38 pm

dancing banana

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 Jamesr10 heartz
James, Carolina (1st person voted out of Tocantins) and Russell!!

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 Jtruss10 celebrate
JT, some fan, and Russell!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Speaking of Carolina, has anyone else heard rumors of 22 being an early vote outs return season.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:18 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Speaking of Carolina, has anyone else heard rumors of 22 being an early vote outs return season.

I have not heard that... interesting.... do you mean for season 21 or 22? What is season 21 going to be? new people?
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Erika wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

I have not heard that... interesting.... do you mean for season 21 or 22? What is season 21 going to be? new people?

What I heard is that 21 and 22 will be filmed in the same location back to back(like 19 and 20) and 21 will be new people and 22 will be early boots/med evacs. It would make sense because if they're filming at the same location then there would have to be 2 different titles.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:24 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Erika wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

What I heard is that 21 and 22 will be filmed in the same location back to back(like 19 and 20) and 21 will be new people and 22 will be early boots/med evacs. It would make sense because if they're filming at the same location then there would have to be 2 different titles.

I wonder if that means James and Penner from Fans vs Favs will be invited to be back on a season like that because albeit they've been on quite a few seasons but they were taken out by medevac.

Also, I did hear someone was asked from season 20 to possibly be back for an upcoming Survivor. I believe it was from Season 20 and not Season 19. I wonder if that is in reference to the possible season 22 early boots and med evacs.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Erika wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
Erika wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

I wonder if that means James and Penner from Fans vs Favs will be invited to be back on a season like that because albeit they've been on quite a few seasons but they were taken out by medevac.

Also, I did hear someone was asked from season 20 to possibly be back for an upcoming Survivor. I believe it was from Season 20 and not Season 19. I wonder if that is in reference to the possible season 22 early boots and med evacs.

I could see Penner being asked back but since James is on 20 I doubt that he would be on.

I would guess that Morasca, Carolina, Penner, Jo(Tocantins), Tina, Ace, Richard, and Joel would all be asked to be on.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:03 am

This is Hard to believe since they have yet to cast for 21 and 22. I should know because I just started filling out the applications for those seasons.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 pm

22 is Second Chances. They've already asked back some people. And Erika, no James and Penner will not be asked by. It's "second chances" not 3rd or 4th.. It'll be early boots like Sydneygoddess <333333
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Survivor may air one all-star season, one regular season a year, using the same location

CBS has yet to officially announce the renewal of Survivor past season 20, but when it does, there are major changes coming: The show will keep up what it started in Samoa and use just one location a year for two seasons, and producers are considering including returning cast members during one of the two seasons every year.

First, if the show is renewed, it will stay with the back-to-back production schedule that started last summer, and was entirely about saving money. The application for seasons 21 and 22, which is due tomorrow, confirms this, as it says contestants “must be willing to travel to a remote location selected by Producers for seven (7) weeks for a period between summer and early fall 2010.” Previously, the spring season was shot from late October through December.

Back-to-back seasons means the production does not move, and every other time the show has shot in the same location, they’ve had a twist for subsequent seasons (Pearl Islands, All-Stars, Exile Island; Samoa, Heroes vs. Villains), in order to make the same place more interesting.

I’ve learned that one plan involves bringing back past cast members for one of those two seasons a year, essentially meaning that every other season would be some kind of all-star season. That plan is at the very least, being discussed, and the motivation for that is in part financial, as finding, interviewing, and screening potential contestants is far more expensive than just calling back old cast members. It’s also less risky in terms of finding strong characters, because as good as casting is, sometimes there are Bretts.

Undoubtedly, the every-other-season all-star season would be themed, perhaps to some of the long-rumored (or long-wished for) all-star structures, like bringing back those who were medically evacuated or evicted first for a second chance. As of season 20, CBS has a pool of 301 people to draw from. And those seasons could mix all-star and new contestants, as Survivor Micronesia did.

Again, at this point, this is not absolute; like casts, season twists sometimes aren’t locked in until just before that season starts. How well viewers receive Survivor Heroes vs. Villains could play a role, too, in encouraging or discouraging the future inclusion of all-stars. But if it means saving money and getting higher ratings, you can bet that’s the direction CBS will take.

Preview of Survivor 20: Hereos vs Villains is scheduled to air a preview during the People's Choice Awards Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:45 pm

'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains' sneak peak tonight and more

January 6, 2010 | 12:18
pm

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 6a00d8341c630a53ef012876b055f9970c-400wi
“Survivor”
is either 10 or 20, depending on whether you count years or seasons,
but either way, boy, is that a long time for Americans to spend with a
total of 301 contestants who give up everything for a 39-day adventure
and a shot at $1 million.
The show that has dominated its 8 p.m. Thursday slot for much of the
decade is back on Feb. 11 in the form of "Heroes vs. Villains." Who are
the players has been the question (um not for us...lol) of much debate since host Jeff Probst
announced the theme during the finale on Dec. 20.
Answers are coming.
Tonight, during the second hour of the People's Choice Awards on CBS, Probst (he just joined Twitter)
will show a one-minute clip of the new season. There you will catch
glimpses of some of the good guys and bad guys who will duke it out for
$1 million.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:19 am

The promo that was released at the end of Samoa!

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:31 am

Lorraine wrote:
Here is the sneak peak that they showed at the Peoples Choice last night...

I was SOOOOOO excited when I saw this! heartz happydance celebrate :yes: clap

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 0rob10
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 pm

OH MY GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! "Heavy weight champion returning to defend her title" FTW! I.AM.SO.FREAKIN.PUMPED!!!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Oh and by the way, Colby..you still got it. ;)
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:41 pm

I like this cast, but I am quite disappointed in the casting of two of the members (Danielle- Villain and Candice-Hero) These girls...who the eff are they? I bet you they make it far because they are not memorable and their gameplay wasn't impactful. I rather see see the Kathy from Fans vs Faves (lmao hell no). Better choices for female villains (Natalie-FvF, Alicia-Outback, Jenna Morasca-Amazon) and better female heroes (Colleen- Borneo, Danni- Guatamala, and Michelle-Fiji)
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Um, Corinne was ROBBED of her villain spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next