BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains

Go down 
+4
Erika
Colton
Lorraine
pajamajon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:27 am

Amanda deserved to go home. If this is her 3rd time playing the game and she hasn't learned that you need to be cut throat and have some balls to play this game then she doesn't deserve to win. She prove she didn't even deserve to be apart of All Stars. Why the hell would she give up the clue to Danielle? Danielle would actually HAVE TO tackle me for it and still she would come up empty handed. I just could not believe Amanda just handed it over to her when she did not have to. And Colby is no better, he's such a waste. It didn't even seem like he had any interest in what was going on between Amanda and horse face because he was too ingrossed in his Mark Twain movie... are you f'in kidding me?!!! What the hell is his deal?
Hello Colby welcome to the game, will you f'in play it!!!!

If Amanda's stupidity, Danielle's annoyingness, and Colby's ignorance didn't aggravate me along comes stupid ass Candice and her weak ass! Is she this dumb to think she has a chance to go far in the game much less win it? aaarrrggghhh!!! Can someone grow a backbone and stick up for yourself and your place in the game and quit rolling over.

Good news is that 2 people go home next week.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:00 am

I loved this episode... I am so glad the 2 people nobody even remembered being apart of Survivor are gone. Both annoying in their own way.
I thought Candice made a dumb move last week and it cost her. Danielle trusted in her alliance too much and it cost her. Absolutely loved watching her fall apart at tribal council. Danielle had this sense of self-entitlement that she nearly needed a reality check.

And next week looks like it's going to be another good episode.
I think this may be my favorite season ever.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:18 am

FINALLY, a episode I enjoyed watching. Candice you got what you deserved and Danielle who cares...... Colby has to be playing under the radar and going to do some damage in the challenges next week, he can't just be that zoned out of the game! no2
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Regardless of whether Russell makes the Final Three or not, is voting out Danielle the worst strategic move anyone has ever made ever? Seriously, Russell had the game in the palm of his hands and then he: destroyed his alliance and turned half of its remaining members against him, voted out his biggest jury goat, voted out someone who was completely loyal to him in order to save somebody whom the jury was winking at, and completely torpedoed any remaining chance he had at earning a single vote on the jury. I don't think that anybody could possibly even conceive of voting for him. We've seen some really dumb blunders with idols and stuff before, but as far as strategic decisions go, I'm having trouble thinking of any that are more illogical for a single player than Russell's vote for Danielle was (for Jerri, I understand since it puts her in a swing vote spot- she's pretty much a lock for the Final Four at this point). He deserves to lose and lose badly.

Russell = the guide to how to lose Survivor twice in a row.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Russell did the same thing last season when he thought Jaison and Mick were getting too close and he targeted Mick.

I don't see that as being his mistake in the game if it gets him to the final 3. Where he crumbled last season and if he makes it to the final 3 this season is he has once again pissed off a lot of people and he needs to sell himself with a speech if he makes it. You can't very well piss everyone off and just expect them to hand you a million dollars you need a good speech to win over the jury and tell them why they should vote for you. I think it would help in swallowing that bitter pill.

Calling what Russell did in getting rid of horse face is hardly the worst strategic move ever...c'mon now let's not get ridic!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:16 am

Quote :
Where he crumbled last season and if he makes it to the final 3 this season is he has once again pissed off a lot of people and he needs to sell himself with a speech if he makes it. You can't very well piss everyone off and just expect them to hand you a million dollars you need a good speech to win over the jury and tell them why they should vote for you. I think it would help in swallowing that bitter pill.

I completely agree. I don't think his pride will let him though.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
Survivor: Danielle and Candice Reflect on Mistakes

May 9, 2010

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 Danielle-dilorenzo-320Each side took a hit on Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains this week as Panama runner-up Danielle DiLorenzo, 26, and Cook IslandsCandice Woodcock, 27, were sent to sulk at Ponderosa with the rest of the jury. The ladies spoke with PEOPLE about their mistakes, the upcoming final vote and Russell Hantz. –Carrie Bell

You both stepped down willingly from immunity challenges, which seemed silly so close to the end.
Candice: With the poles, I wasn’t in danger that week. JT was the target so I didn’t want to stand up there for hours to win because it’d put me on someone’s radar as a physical threat. And this week was kind of the same reasoning. I wanted to keep my head down and not appear too strong. … But it was pretty stupid for me to step down. If I’d won immunity, I’d still be there. I got so excited by food and the idea that Rupert, who’d annoyed me the whole time, was out.
At your respective tribal councils, were you worried that you’d see your name?
Candice: I was completely surprised because I thought we’d worked out the plan to split the votes and I had no idea people were going to turn on me.
Danielle: That whole day was me trying to persuade Russell into not voting me off, convince Parvati that I wasn’t targeting her and that it was Russell that was lying and prove to Sandra I was still with her and Parv. They thought for a moment that I was going to go off with Colby. That day was completely exhausting and by the time I got to tribal, I actually felt safe because I thought I’d done a good job of defending myself.
But a few nudges from Jeff and snarky comments from Russell left you in tears and you started to babble on about how tight you were with Parv. Was that your downfall?
Danielle: Unfortunately, yes, it was the cause of me going home. But I’m human and I had all these emotions that came up at tribal that I’d been holding in for so long and I was so exhausted that I just kept talking. I couldn’t deal with Russell anymore. I needed to call him out in front of everybody.

That seems to be the consensus in exit interviews with anyone who spent any amount of time with Russell.
Candice: He’s toxic to be around, gross, pathological, cruel.
Danielle: Slimy, controlling, mentally abusive. Not a nice person.
Candice: In real life, people don’t just come up to you, get in your personal space and threaten and attack you. At least, I’ve never had that experience until I met him.
Danielle: People are afraid of him. He’s a bully. He gets in their face and says, “If you don’t do this, you’re next.” And in a game for a million dollars no one wants to be a target.
The viewers love him and admire how well he plays.
Candice: As a fan, he makes it so interesting. He’s an amazing player. But when you’re there being threatened by him personally, it’s not a good feeling.
Danielle: It’s a very gross, uncomfortable feeling to be stuck on an island with someone like him. Dealing with it day in and day out is draining and makes you feel dirty.
Both of you got votes from your original teammates. When it came time to pick a winner, do you still have an allegiance to your original team?
Danielle: I would probably steer more toward a villain if that was an option because we went through the whole game together and formed a relationship. But they have to deserve it, too. I wouldn’t just vote for a villain because they’re a villain. A lot more comes into play when you are giving someone a million.
Candice: Not in this situation because I was never made to feel like I was a viable member of the Heroes. I was always made to feel like I was next. I was not a strong Heroes cheerleader.

Do you regret flipping sides on the Amanda vote?
Candice: I definitely made a mistake. I should have stuck with them even though I didn’t like them and I was on the bottom. Amanda was the only one I felt close with and yet she came back after wrestling Danielle and told me, as did Colby, that there was no clue. Then Russell showed me the idol and I knew my closest ally was lying to me. She was also having long conversations with him and Parv trying to work a deal for herself. Sandra had also told me in private she wasn’t voting with us. When she changed her mind later, I’d already made up my mind and had it up to hear with the Heroes not listening to me or wanting to play with me.

CBS
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Yeah, I think Russell will make it to the end again, loose with probably no votes this time lol but still get viewers choice. If he doesn't win, I hope Sandra wins. She's grown on me and least she was honest with Russell about her feelings. Parv is good but I'm just gonna be a hater, don't like her lol. All three deserve to go to the end.

Colby has been such a disappointment. He just looks old and tired out there. I still don't understand Rupert. I didnt watch his season so I guess I'll never get it.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:00 am

MissChriss wrote:
Yeah, I think Russell will make it to the end again, loose with probably no votes this time lol but still get viewers choice. If he doesn't win, I hope Sandra wins. She's grown on me and least she was honest with Russell about her feelings. Parv is good but I'm just gonna be a hater, don't like her lol. All three deserve to go to the end.

Colby has been such a disappointment. He just looks old and tired out there. I still don't understand Rupert. I didnt watch his season so I guess I'll never get it.

agreed MC. Russell simply cannot win this game. Too bad. I hope he wins VC too but his "charm" may have worn a bit thin from last season...lol. In Jeffs last blog he made a point that I hadnt even thought about, Russell pretty much playing back to back seasons. He finished his season and jumped right into the H vs V season. That just can't be easy. I mean remember, the crew never left Samoa and we knew ahead of time that they were going to film back to back seasons in Samoa. I wonder how much of a break Russell got between the filming of both seasons. It had to take its toll.
Go ahead and be a hater MC, not a Parv fan myself...lol. For me, there isn't much to root for from the Survivors who are left so I will probably be disappointed in the winner pretty much counting out Russell as the winner.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:17 am

In just 5 days...THE QUEEN SURVIVOR WINS FOR THE SECOND TIME!

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 Whoahnew
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:53 am

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 491211
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Amanda Kimmel: ‘I Will Never Play’ Survivor AgainMay 3, 2010

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 Amanda-240Amanda Kimmel, a 24-year-old former Miss Montana, has been a Survivor bridesmaid and never the bride, despite making it to the finale on both China and Micronesia. She earned her worst placement on Heroes vs. Villains when she became the jury’s fourth member. She tells PEOPLE about her girl fight, Candice’s disloyalty, Colby’s sloth and why she’s hanging up her reality-show veil for good. –Carrie Bell
You were final three both times you played before. Was there a reason why this was your worst showing?
A lot of things happened that I can’t talk about that made me lose interest. It was a very different game than my last two in all ways possible.
You stated that you made too many mistakes this time. What were they?
Giving Danielle back the clue. I didn’t do well at the challenge. I also didn’t do too well at the standing challenges either. To win, you have to be good at the physical, the strategic and the social game. I’m not good at sticking up for myself or to my guns. Tribal is my downfall. I would have done better in them if I had been on a jury before. Russell’s downfall is the social aspect. You can’t burn people’s socks, gloat about it and then expect them to vote for you.
Were you the right person for the villains to vote out this week?
They did it because of my tiff with Danielle. That and because Parv told them how strategic I was and that left a bad taste in their mouth.
Your fire seemed to have gone out long before Jeff snuffed your torch. Had you given up?
For sure. Because of certain things that happened that I won’t discuss I wasn’t passionate about the game anymore.
If your buddy James had stayed, would it have made a difference?
Maybe. He was the one person that I was like, “If I have to be here, at least I’m here with him.” But there were still things that happened that made me not want to play anymore.
Let’s talk about the idol clue. You fought for it, but ultimately let it go. Why?
I didn’t know the rules of the reward clues and I needed a little back-up from Colby. I wasn’t getting it. He made me feel really bad about taking the clue. I was already like, “Oh my gosh, what am I doing?” It escalated my nervousness. I couldn’t open it with Danielle all over me. I had the balls at least to get it. He could have held her back so I could read it. It was really selfish of him. What he does affects my game. It affects all of the Heroes. Having that idol for our side would have lead to a different outcome. We kept him over James and here he was just rolling over and dying.
How do you feel about Candice switching sides?
She was mad at me. She wanted to do this plan where we’d get in a fight to throw Russell off track. She was so excited about her plan and I was going to go along with it, but decided not to because it wouldn’t do anything for us and I didn’t think Russell would fall for it. We were in a tug o’ war with her. He’d talk to her. Then I’d talk to her. I don’t know what she was thinking voting with him because in no way was that in her best interest. No way she’s getting into their threesome. She can’t trust him. Me and her chilled together everyday after James left so I don’t know why she didn’t trust me when I said, “You’re on the bottom of 5 if you flip.” But when she gets scared, she flips. That’s what she does.
Is there someone you think deserves to win this round?
I’m rooting for the Heroes. But to be honest I don’t really care because there’s no one left that are my people. Anyone who is trying to get rid of Russell right now would get my vote so even Sandra. I wouldn’t vote Colby for the million because I don’t feel like he deserves it. He isn’t putting out enough effort.
Would you play again?
I will never play Survivor again. Russell has changed the game in a way I’m not interested in either. The show isn’t pure on any level anymore. When I left, I said, “Good riddance.” I was glad to be done with him. I have other things going on in my life. I’m coming out with my own organic fragrance called Wild and then I want to move into a skincare line. I’m excited to get that going.

I think it's what Amanda is NOT saying in this interview that I find most interesting. I would think it had to do with Russell and Parv pre-game connection.

As far as Viewers Choice, I think Boston Rob is deserving of it more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's talking about the fact the producers TELL Russell where idols are...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Colton wrote:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's talking about the fact the producers TELL Russell where idols are...

is this a speculation or something that you know as fact?
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Speculation.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Do you honestly think that the producers would tell a player where Idols are hidden? I just can't see that and even if it were true...why Russell?
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Yes, I do. Amanda is not the first Survivor to come out and hint at something. Have I had someone come right out and tell me Russell was actually TOLD where idols were? No. Has it been hinted at? Yes, by 3 very different sources. The producers know that all these people on the "Russell bandwagon" want to see Russell stay in the game because it creates good television, but they're forgetting about the other fan favorites who are being through by the wayside. This is no longer "Survivor" it's the Russell show. I haven't read any spoilers, but I've heard from various sources that this season and last are the first two seasons since Amazon to have the entire boot order spoiled. Allegedly Melanie Hantz, Russell's wife goes online and brags about how well Russell does both times and leaks the boot list. A lot of things are fishy when it comes to Russell and Survivor....
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:55 pm

I've seen many more postings about the Russell and Parvati connection. I guess you are blind to those reports when it concerns Parvati. I think it's complete bullshit in regards to Survivor telling Russell where the hidden immunity idols were but to play along with the conspiracy theory of that. Do you remember in Fans vs Favorites they had this scavenger hunt thing where it maded it harder for them to find the idol. They found one clue, and lead them to another clue, which lead them to a new clue which they had to swim to retrieve yet another clue... I think if they had something like that this season and last season it would have made it much harder for people to blame Survivor in telling Russell where the clues were. I just don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:12 pm

There is no "connection". They don't even care for each other at this point. Besides, it's not Parv's fault Erika Shay said "Stick close to Russell". Clearly, it didn't last too long.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:28 pm

It didn't last too long? It lasted long enough to get her as far as she is ... ummm we are practically days away from the finale. If it weren't for Russell she would have been gone. That little bit of information was an edge over the rest of the players. Clearly she benefited from it.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:57 pm

I wish there wasn't even a "thought" that there was outside interference. It kind of taints the game. Survivor has always been a great reality show and certainly doesn't need anyone changing the outcome of what would have or what could have been. Let the game play itself out like it always has.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Well obviously Russell had no complaints about her sticking close to him. And obviously, she only used him for what she needed. Parv's running the show..NOT Russell. I'm sorry Rob's nothing without Amber...
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Lorraine wrote:
I wish there wasn't even a "thought" that there was outside interference. It kind of taints the game. Survivor has always been a great reality show and certainly doesn't need anyone changing the outcome of what would have or what could have been. Let the game play itself out like it always has.

AGREE!
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:18 pm

I'm a Russell fan but I am kinda suspicious about those idols. It wouldn't surprise me if he got additional hints. Now that they will be implementing the Russell factor next year, I guess its all moot now.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:44 pm

I was just thinking with Big Brother right around the corner...doesn't CBS usually start airing it's commercials for the new season during the Survivor finale?
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi Erika! smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next