Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:03 am

Well I don't mean to put words in your mouth but when you have complained about them (Courtney and Sandra) not doing anything I took it as them not playing the game because that's how I see it for those I see not stepping up to the plate. If you feel as though I put words in your mouth or twisted your words, my apologies.
And I certainly don't see them as being the ultimate reason for Boston Rob's demise... uhh he was counting on those 2 ding bats Coach and Jerri but they flaked out on him.

Colton, where do you come up with this Parvati convinced Russell to give her the idol? That was his own overblown ego that ended up doing that dumb move that he got lucky with.
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:12 am

lol @ Its all good E <333333

nothing like a spirited Survivor debate or Big Brother or TAR debate or any other reality show we can pick apart. Its what we do lol

Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 am

Well with you and Colton I sometimes think "are we watching the same episode" it's clear as day to me!! LOL Last thing I want to do is give Parvati credit but damnit if Russell hasn't made it easy. I think this upcoming episode should be very interesting to see how he squirms his way out of this one.

Don't you think it was dumb for the girls on the Villains tribe to go along with this whole "female alliance". Wouldn't have been in their best interest to have shot that down as soon as it was brought up? The only one it would benefit would be Russell for them to think that... I don't know I would just think someone would have said uhhh don't be so sure about that!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:34 am

Erika wrote:
Well with you and Colton I sometimes think "are we watching the same episode" it's clear as day to me!! LOL Last thing I want to do is give Parvati credit but damnit if Russell hasn't made it easy. I think this upcoming episode should be very interesting to see how he squirms his way out of this one.

Don't you think it was dumb for the girls on the Villains tribe to go along with this whole "female alliance". Wouldn't have been in their best interest to have shot that down as soon as it was brought up? The only one it would benefit would be Russell for them to think that... I don't know I would just think someone would have said uhhh don't be so sure about that!

Did the villain females "go along" with it? It seemed to me that this was an asumption made by the Heroes as the men were getting picked off 1 by 1. I knew Russell kind of knew what was going on as JT kept telling him to "hang in there". Up until Russell got the note, were the girls aware of this? I've said it before though, as much as I love Survivor, there has to be tons of footage to cram into 1 hour on Thursdays and I'm sure we miss lots of key conversations....why can't Survivor have live feeds!!!! lol
You know what, I am sort of remembering now that Russell did share this info with Danielle and Vomiti. That the heroes thought it was a female alliance running things. Its foggy though. Hey if the apprentice can be 2 hours everyweek, why can't Survivor? Now there is a show just screaming to be longer!!

Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:36 am

oh and I forgot to say this in my post^

Quote :
Well with you and Colton I sometimes think "are we watching the same episode" it's clear as day to me!! LOL

backatcha!

Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:38 am

Well I know Rupert and JT have said as much when they gather together right before a challenge when Jeff says so Hereos getting a look at the tribe and who was voted off what do you think and Rupert and JT both have said well it looks like the girls are running the show over there. It could have hit the cutting room floor but from what we see it just looks as though the girls are also letting them think whatever they want and to me that just protects Russell which would be dumb for all of the girls on the Villains.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:46 am

ahhh yes, they do say that and everyone just smiles on the Villain tribe...lol. That is the perfect time for Sandra to speak out and say something to the contrary. Just a simple "uh uh" in her own way would get the point across.
Oh well, like most seasons of Survivor, I probably will not be happy with the winner and at this point, its getting tough to root for anyone. Maybe I will pick someone random.....Candace FTW!!!! lol

SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:27 am

funny shit popcorn
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:49 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
funny shit popcorn

lol, come on in Smooches, the water is fine!

SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Lorraine wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
funny shit popcorn

lol, come on in Smooches, the water is fine!

I haven't chimed in because these people are stupid as hell and sickening. I wouldn't give a shit if I did think it was a all girl alliance, I am not giving my idol to NO ONE! I just don't understand how they think. Even if that was the case, let the merge happen and bring Russ over to your side and pick the women off. I just don't understand these asshole. As far as the chicks, like I said before I like Sandra and that was a good move she did to get rid of Coach to save herself and good for nothing Courtney. I mean at least Sandra do have some game. And then she voted out Courtney so she is playing for herself. Parvarti, no words because I've never liked that bitch. She is the prime example of a chick using what they have to get what they want, what I don't understand is she don't have shit. But I give her credit she got game. And I agree with whoever said she will throw Russ ass under the bus in a minute. She proved that with NOT telling him about the idol. I just want that trick GONE!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:59 pm

PARVATI SHALLOW IS THE BEST SURVIVOR EVER! PERIOD.

It really was a perfect ending to a miserable day I had.

I think it's going to be hard for anyone to argue that Parvati sucks now to be honest. I mean she saved/protected FOUR people this episode (herself, Danielle, Jerri & Sandra). I think that says something big about her gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Colton wrote:
PARVATI SHALLOW IS THE BEST SURVIVOR EVER! PERIOD.

It really was a perfect ending to a miserable day I had.

I think it's going to be hard for anyone to argue that Parvati sucks now to be honest. I mean she saved/protected FOUR people this episode (herself, Danielle, Jerri & Sandra). I think that says something big about her gameplay.

yes Colton, she single handedly saved them all, with no help from ANYONE right? I am glad though that its out in the open about her secret idol.

Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Yes, she sure did. She gave two of them idols and she gave Danielle immunity. She sure did..
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:50 pm

ummmmmmmmmmmmm so where did she get the second idol??? whatever.

SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:21 pm

I'm with you Lorraine, Parv didn't do anything by herself.......I just sent you some mail...

I am wondering if the players with the idol must tell production if they are going to use it because as we know Jeff tallies the votes which gives us the anticipation, but being that Parvarti gave the idols after he tallied the votes, how did Jeff know to read all of Jerri votes then JT's? I am not saying the show is fixed, but after seeing the way it went down, I am wondering if they have to tell when they are using the idol.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Quote :
ummmmmmmmmmmmm so where did she get the second idol??? whatever.

From Russell, who had NO idea what was going on. Russell wants to call JT stupid for giving him an idol when he's given her TWO! Russell is NOT the king of Survivor, sadly for ya'll.. Parvati is the QUEEN!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:10 pm

^

Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:12 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
I'm with you Lorraine, Parv didn't do anything by herself.......I just sent you some mail...

I am wondering if the players with the idol must tell production if they are going to use it because as we know Jeff tallies the votes which gives us the anticipation, but being that Parvarti gave the idols after he tallied the votes, how did Jeff know to read all of Jerri votes then JT's? I am not saying the show is fixed, but after seeing the way it went down, I am wondering if they have to tell when they are using the idol.

You are showing sense Smooches! Of course she didnt do it by herself and once again may I add that her slutty ass wouldnt even be there if not for Russell who has helped her tremendously throughout the game. Of course in Coltons eyes, she is responsible for world peace and discovered the cure for cancer.

SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:16 pm

There is no way Parv would be in the game if it wasn't for Russ. I know that, you know that, Russ know that, She know that and so does Colton. But there are no more idols so let's see what super saver hoe is going to do now.

world peace & cancer cure......
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:19 pm

OMG! ROTF @ super saver hoe!!!!!! Ok that made me laugh! You surely have a way with words...

you know all this back and forth bitching and you just know that neither one of them is going to win...LOL!

SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:55 pm

I'll give credit where credit is due and based on game play either one should win. But when has the jury ever voted on game play and not personal? I really hope Parv don't win, because I just don't like her ass! And Russ has begun to get on my nerves also.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:56 pm

Survivor's JT: I Wouldn't Give Russell the Idol Again

James JT Thomas may have won Survivor: Tocantins, but after Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, he will now forever be known for his strategic, but ultimately disastrous move of giving an immunity idol to a member of the other tribe. Not only did JT give an immunity idol to someone he didn't know, on the other team, but he gave the idol to Russell Hantz, a player infamous for his ability to find immunity idols without clues, and arguably one of the most powerful members of the Villains tribe. The 25-year-old Thomas spoke with TVGuide.com about his widely ridiculed game play, the lack of trust on the Heroes tribe altogether and what you didn't see on TV when it came to finding that fateful idol.
TVGuide.com: What were your thoughts going into Tribal Council? How likely did you think it was that you would be going home?
JT Thomas: I knew the Villains were going to vote for me; I knew I was their first target. So I knew there was a good chance that if things didn't work out in my favor, I was going home. I felt like it showed that I was a little more confident going into Tribal Council than I was. I didn't even know that the Heroes would all even vote together. I thought that Candice may betray me. I felt like she was really ready to get rid of me ever since I found the idol. I knew there was a good chance, but you're always shocked when you hear your name called out.
TVGuide.com: Why do you think you were the Villains' first target?
JT: I felt like I was definitely playing more aggressively than anyone else on the Heroes tribe. Russell probably knew, when I made that move [to give him the idol], he was probably surprised that I did it and that I was also willing to do whatever it took to win the game. He was probably as ready to get rid of me as much as I was ready to get rid of Parvati.

TVGuide.com: What did think of Parvati's move giving two hidden immunity idols away?
JT: It was definitely a very complex Tribal Council. There was so much that went into that and no one had any idea who was going to vote for who. We all had our own plan. This was the first time that I realized Parvati had an idol that Russell didn't know about. I figured they both had shared that information. Also, Russell didn't really know what was going down either. He thought we were really voting for Sandra like we told him. He had no idea Parvati had an idol.
TVGuide.com: Looking back, why do you think you still didn't believe what Rupert said about the actual dynamic on the Villains tribe?
JT: It was really tough to see that last night ... Sandra was scared to talk because Russell was watching her. We just regret the fact that we didn't listen to Rupert. The stories he told before that were what made it hard for us to believe him.
TVGuide.com: How long did you, and possibly other members of the Heroes tribe, start thinking there was a female alliance on the Villains tribe?
JT: Well, I wish I had never said a word, but when Tyson went home, I knew there had to be some girls getting together over there because they're voting off all guys and voting off big competitors. I said something and then, at every challenge, Rupert says it out loud and starts announcing it to everybody. So, I should have just kept my mouth shut and kept that to myself, rather than share it with the tribe.
TVGuide.com: Why do you think you trusted Russell and took that risk?
JT: I felt like, no matter what, Russell would be in the game and one of the girls would be gone, if we won [last week's] challenge. Candice and Amanda were really making me nervous because I had the idol and they didn't and I felt like I was a threat to them at that point. I knew for Candice and Amanda to save themselves, they would give me up in a heartbeat at the merge. I really tried to get the idol and the target off my back and also, take a chance on someone else. I really had no idea who Russell was, not a clue, so I thought I'd reach out and see if that play could get me further in the game.
TVGuide.com: What do you think now that you've been able to watch the episodes and see the real dynamic of the Villains tribe?
JT: It was really tough. Russell is a really good strategic player ... as soon as someone caught on to him; he got rid of them quickly. I thought, he's done really well in getting far in the game so far. I really helped him ... That's my fault. I don't feel like I would ever give that idol to Russell again if there was another opportunity like that. But you have to do whatever you can to move forward in the game and I was willing to risk it.

TVGuide.com: Was there ever someone else on either tribe you thought about giving the idol to?
JT: Mainly, I was really hoping if I could give it to the Villains, my tribe would believe in me and stick together and then we could take them down. I never expected them to come out with two idols. I really thought, worst-case scenario, one of them goes home, I don't have the idol and we're still five-five. I never took into account for the idol coming back into play.
TVGuide.com: Where did these trust issues you had with the Heroes tribe come from?
JT: It was between everybody. It was a rough tribe. We had to vote people out that we didn't want to early. I had two people pulling me to be in their alliance, so I was going to make half the tribe mad sooner or later no matter what I did. I never really felt like I was safe, 100 percent. I knew I was never getting voted out before last night, but, given the opportunity, there would be some people turning on me. I knew Candice and Amanda would save themselves. Rupert and Colby were pretty solid allies.
TVGuide.com: Why did you decide to look for the hidden immunity idol on your own?
JT: That was tough for me to watch, because it would appear that I was the first one to look for it, but I was actually the very last person, other than Colby, to look for the idol. Rupert went that night and looked all night and dug everywhere. Candice was gone before daylight looking for it ... As soon as I got there, the first time I ever looked, like four seconds someone was up on me. So it was just bad timing on my part. I just never expected to find it, I figured they didn't have it.
TVGuide.com: When you left the game, who did you want to win?
JT: I still want Colby or Rupert, those were my guys. I knew that Rupert or Colby, no matter what, would stick by me. Even though Rupert knew something was going on and we wouldn't listen, he stuck by me.

Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:39 am

Well, think of it this way. Parvati knew that the vote was going to be 5-5, right? Giving the idols to Jerri and Sandra in the best case gains a majority and in the worst case has Russell go home. If the Heroes vote for Parv, its a 5-5 deadlock between her and JT. It goes to rocks with only Russell, Amanda, Candice, Rupert, and Colby pulling. Giving the idols to Jerri and Sandra not only ensures at the VERY least an 80% chance Villains gain majority, but gives Sandra incentive to stick by her for the worst-case revote (as she would be safe, and Parvati just proven she would protect her).

In the end...Parvati was safe no matter how you slice it. Pretty brilliant if it was that thought out.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Why would Amanda give Danielle the clue back? She wasn't obligated to do so..its not a big deal that she left but I would have opened it, read it and said, ok here you go and handed it back. And seriously, wtf Colby?? Why not get involved and read it too instead of telling Amanda to give it back and THEN SHE DOES! These people make no sense. Danielle is just sickening saying that she wrestled Amanda to the ground and grabbed the clue back. Umm really Danielle?

SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:22 am

Lorraine wrote:
Why would Amanda give Danielle the clue back? She wasn't obligated to do so..its not a big deal that she left but I would have opened it, read it and said, ok here you go and handed it back. And seriously, wtf Colby?? Why not get involved and read it too instead of telling Amanda to give it back and THEN SHE DOES! These people make no sense. Danielle is just sickening saying that she wrestled Amanda to the ground and grabbed the clue back. Umm really Danielle?

You got that right. I was like are you kidding me. If she had been against me, I wouldn't have even let her read it. It's a game for a million dollars. I never understand why these people do the dumb shit they do. I mean Amanda dumb ass didn't even read the damn clue. And that damn Parv is still in it. Russ has gotten annoying to me, so I am ready to see his ass go too.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:27 am

Amanda deserved to go home. If this is her 3rd time playing the game and she hasn't learned that you need to be cut throat and have some balls to play this game then she doesn't deserve to win. She prove she didn't even deserve to be apart of All Stars. Why the hell would she give up the clue to Danielle? Danielle would actually HAVE TO tackle me for it and still she would come up empty handed. I just could not believe Amanda just handed it over to her when she did not have to. And Colby is no better, he's such a waste. It didn't even seem like he had any interest in what was going on between Amanda and horse face because he was too ingrossed in his Mark Twain movie... are you f'in kidding me?!!! What the hell is his deal?
Hello Colby welcome to the game, will you f'in play it!!!!

If Amanda's stupidity, Danielle's annoyingness, and Colby's ignorance didn't aggravate me along comes stupid ass Candice and her weak ass! Is she this dumb to think she has a chance to go far in the game much less win it? aaarrrggghhh!!! Can someone grow a backbone and stick up for yourself and your place in the game and quit rolling over.

Good news is that 2 people go home next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next