BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor 20: Heroes vs Villains Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains

Go down 
+4
Erika
Colton
Lorraine
pajamajon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains Empty
PostSubject: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:23 am

The 20th season of survivor will be filmed in Samoa and in celebration of the 10 year anniversary what better way to bring the villains and Heroes of Survivor...it has been confiremd via an e-mail to richard hatch take a look at the link below

http://static.mgnetwork.com/jar/hatch_letter.pdf
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:57 pm

SPOILER ALERT!! The cast for Heroes vs Villians!! Happy dance for several of the heroes and also for a few particular villians!! This should be awesome~!!! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 522267

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Parv being stuck on a tribe with all those disgusting people! =( =( =( OMGA! COLBY! <3
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:27 pm

why is she considered a villian?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Why is Parvati considered a villian? haha seriously... prob because she used James to further her game by flirting with him and then backstabbing him to form her all girl alliance

I love it that Russell is the only one from this last season to make it on the All Stars season... albeit he's the only one worthy of being on it a lot of times they take a couple from the season that just ended.

And I had NO IDEA Boston Rob was back on again! So excited to see him again! happydance heartz so excited

I'm so split as to which team I'll be rooting for but it'll probably be the Villians! JT, Colby, James and Ciries just have to make the merge from the Heros and Boston Ron and Russell for sure have to make the merge. Love them!

Soooooo many big personalites... should definitely be a very good season!
thumbsup
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Boston Rob Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 84623 Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 447350 Thank God his wife isnt on the show with him...that would have been more than I could bear.

Yeah I asked Colton why Parv was considered a villian but he hasnt seen my question yet. I never saw her as a villian. Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains Icon_scratch

I freaking KNEW they would simply tell Russell to stay put after his season was over...no way does this performance go un-noticed by producers. And he is certainly deserving!

COACH!! nuff said...LOL!

yikes....I didnt want to say this but who the F is Candace Woodcock? Why is it that every single person on these two teams I recognize and remember but her??? How great could she have been? lol
I'm also having a difficult time with Danielle whatsername.

Anyone missing that should be on any of these two teams?? Aside from Fairplay who I think has overstayed his welcome on Survivor and I am glad NOT to see. Of course Ethan would have been a shoe in for Hero if he wasnt fighting Cancer right now. Yau-man? Possibly. Bow tie Bob?
I think Corrine could have taken Parvs place on the villian side *hurl*
Ozzie for the heroes? Lots of possibilities. PENNER! lol, loved him. The list goes on...........
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:20 pm

Colton, I need your help, who am I thinking of? He was I think a pilot and the last of his original tribe standing and very likable. Made jury and even someone who made finals thought he deserved to win. Ugh, who is it?????
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Boston Rob Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 84623 Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 447350 <<< I don't understand this at all?! What?! How can you NOT love Boston Rob... C'mon seriously... get real!

Yeah I asked Colton why Parv was considered a villian but he hasnt seen my question yet. I never saw her as a villian. Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains Icon_scratch

I freaking KNEW they would simply tell Russell to stay put after his season was over...no way does this performance go un-noticed by producers. And he is certainly deserving!

COACH!! nuff said...LOL!

yikes....I didnt want to say this but who the F is Candace Woodcock? Why is it that every single person on these two teams I recognize and remember but her??? How great could she have been? lol
I'm also having a difficult time with Danielle whatsername. I was thinking the same thing about these 2

Anyone missing that should be on any of these two teams?? Aside from Fairplay who I think has overstayed his welcome on Survivor and I am glad NOT to see. Of course Ethan would have been a shoe in for Hero if he wasnt fighting Cancer right now. Yau-man? Possibly. Bow tie Bob?
I think Corrine could have taken Parvs place on the villian side *hurl*
Ozzie for the heroes? Lots of possibilities. PENNER! lol, loved him. The list goes on...........Where is Ozzie?! He should definitely be apart of this season and YAY!!!! No Fairplayed-out!!!!! celebrate
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:59 pm

How can you like him???? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol
He's a cocky shithead for starters and cant play poker for shit...LOL!!

Yeah, he's Italian and easy on the eyes but beyond that a total AHOLE! AND he likes the Boston Red Sox!!!!!!! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 491211 Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 491211 Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 491211 Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 491211

Ahh its going to be a great season....just think, This AND J and J on TAR. Winter wont suck...LOL!! Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 534397 Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 534397
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Yeah Boston Rob is cocky and he has backed it up... how can you not like him he kicked ass on Survivor and TAR!!!!!!!! kiss7
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:16 pm

ahh but in the end the best team won!!! Uchenna and Joyce!!! LOVED THEM and loved them more for beating Rob and Amber to the finish!! woohooo!
I didnt like what Boston Bitch did to Lex in allstars I guess it was after lex saved the little biotch Amber from sure vote off!! In his season I just wanted him to DIAF, or at least his Boston hat....lmao!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

I didn't care for Amber on her original season ... she was/is pretty dull and worthless and if it weren't for Boston Rob she would never have won Survivor or been on TAR! stir the pot
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:23 pm

lmao...NOW THAT I can agree with... Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 518237
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Quote :
Colton, I need your help, who am I thinking of? He was I think a pilot and the last of his original tribe standing and very likable. Made jury and even someone who made finals thought he deserved to win. Ugh, who is it?????

Terry Dietz, Survivor: Exile Island?
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains Terry_deitz_survivor_panama

This guy.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Also, Erika, apparently Parvati manipulating the men like she did and playing the game cynical. I do agree, Lorraine, Corinnegoddess should be there but in DANIELLE's place. Who the hell remembers her besides me? Also, Candice's spot should be a sweetheart like Elisabeth Filarski or Neleh Dennis. <3
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Colton wrote:
Quote :

Terry Dietz, Survivor: Exile Island?

I just went and looked at a pic of him, I think thats him. He won a ton of immunities that kept him from being voted off long after they wanted him to go. Would have loved to see him on next season as a hero. I knew you would know...lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Colton wrote:
Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains Terry_deitz_survivor_panama

This guy.

haha...thats the picture I just looked at.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Also. AMBER <3
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Oh how I would have loved this guy as a hero!! Didnt Vecepia win that season? Vecepia WHO???

Paschal English (Survivor: Marquesas).
Paschal, a gentle 57-year-old Southern judge, was loved by his
tribemates and never received a vote at tribal council. He was voted
out only because he drew the unlucky purple rock at the tie-breaker.
That may have been just as well, because he collapsed a few days later
from dehydration. While other tribemates shot biting comments at Neleh
and Vecepia during the final tribal council, Paschal told the women
that they both deserved to win and that he would be proud to have
either of them as a daughter.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Colton wrote:
Also. AMBER <3

just because you make the text large, doesnt make it true. Amber=bowl of oatmeal, not much flavor, pasty and pretty boring
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Colton wrote:

Also. AMBER = BORING BITCH

Yeah, I agree Colton. big smile
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:42 pm

rotf!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:43 am

Amber was anything but boring! I can assure you more people know who Rob and Amber are from Survivor than A LOT of other players..
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 am

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 53452247
Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains 53452249

All-Starsgoddess <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains   Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20: Heroes vs Villains
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next