BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+8
sammyf
Jay
southernboy
bostongirl
Nikolas
Lorraine
justin91
Erika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:26 pm

^^ Oh duh, of course. Thanks sammyf! I had a brain fart moment.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm

SHANE WON POV!!!

Which means Dan is screwed unless he can convince Team Boogie that Team Britney is coming after them now, so better to get rid of Jo Jo and leave Shane all alone to win HOH.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Dear BB Gods-

Please perform a miracle this week and somehow get pompous ass Joe on the block next to JoJo. Please let boogie remember his glory days with will and make a big move. Thanks in advance ......Bostongirl xoxo
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Are we still going to have Radio shows. :( BBAD is one of the reason I really began to love Big Brother.

I do have hopes for this season. The Downfall of Joe (We know its going to happen) A player will return and I honestly don't know if we will see The coaches enter the game.

Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Dan may have been a great player but he is not so good of a coach. He is basically telling Danielle to go up and say " I know i'm going on the block, but.....instead of Dan and her going up together and saying what can we offer you to not be the replacement nominee" .....thats how you play big brother. I just don't get it
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:04 am

I'd be sorry to see Dan go (though I don't think he will, judging from the rumors about what really happens when a coach's entire team is eliminated) but I'm just glad Shane is safe because I really enjoy looking at his butt on the feeds.

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 M0v3c11

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 C483211
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:08 am

How is everyone doing? lol
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Lorraine wrote:
How is everyone doing? lol

The feeds were super dull for me yesterday. There were a few convo's i read about and did a quick flashback to but definately nothing that was a must see or earth shattering. I'm prob one of the few, but... i feel kinda like I did last season when ED left. Not that i am comparing Willie to ED but willie was keeping it interesting for me. Last night on after dark it looked like everyone was fake getting along and it helped me to fall asleep...lol. The highlight of the night was strait craig. CBS needs to think of something quick. I heard, and this could be true or not becuase there is no way to confirm but I heard a ton of ppl cancelled their feeds and were demanding full refunds. At least when ED left last summer we still had cuckoo bird rachel for some excitement.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:03 pm

I hope that CBS edits this fight accurately. Willie was definately wrong by headbutting Joe but I hope that they include the part where Joe says he's going downstairs to taunt Willie and the part where Joe puts his dukes up to edge him on. I hate to see Joe come out smelling like a rose and people saying poor Joe. He is a huge troublemaker !

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Bostongirl I could not agree more. And even though Willie lasted longer than Dick, not much longer. I did like Willie and I really thought he would make for an interesting season and was super bummed when I learned he was removed from the game. I had high hopes for this season and I just don't have much faith in the others to carry the season. He was far more interesting than the old houseguests and the other new houseguests pretty much suck....

Shane? Yawn!

JoJo? Possibly could bring something interesting to the show...

Ashley? Yawn!

Ian? He's a nice kid and very odd but I don't find him at all entertaining, so a Yawn for me!

Joe? SUCKS!

Frank? SUCKS!

Wil? SUCKS!

Jenn? Yawn!

Danielle? Yawn!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Janelle: "The comp queen is back!"

Um...yeah in a competition of four people where one of them was throwing it and the other two kicked your ass in the actual race but got tripped at the finish line by a technicality. Janelle really needs to stop buying her own press that she's a competition beast and realize that her track record is spotty. She won half her comps on All Stars because they were thrown to her and in a head to head with Boogie and Erika in the Final HOH, she choked. If she were smart, she'd try to get rid of Boogie now before the coaches enter the game and she has to compete with him for HOH and POV.

Last edited by Nikolas on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:51 pm

well so far they removes the part where Joe said he was going downstairs to taunt willie...i new that would happen....shocker
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:02 pm

I feel bad for Willie after seeing that. I found Joe DR nice what he said to Willie. I do think Brittney is one of the reason he snapped. It was like a coach giving up on a player which is stupid Willie was a way to get her to that money Id rather have 3 chances to get to the end then 2. This is why I think Brittney was a bad choice as a coach.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Janelle: "The comp queen is back!"

Um...yeah in a competition of four people where two of them were beating you in the actual race and only got DQed on a technicality, and the other one was actively throwing it. Janelle really needs to stop buying her own press that she's a competition beast and realize that her track record is spotty. She won half her comps on All Stars because they were thrown to her and in a head to head with Boogie and Erika in the Final HOH, she choked. If she were smart, she'd try to get rid of Boogie now before the coaches enter the game and she has to compete with him for HOH and POV.

Wait are you saying Janelle ISN'T a good competitor? I think that's the one thing she CAN do and it's pretty much her only gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 pm

southernboy wrote:

Wait are you saying Janelle ISN'T a good competitor? I think that's the one thing she CAN do and it's pretty much her only gameplay.

Oh I agree that her only gameplay is winning comps. And she's good at certain kinds of comps (mostly involving trivia). But I take issue with this idea that she's the best competitor in BB history. For starters, her record isn't flawless because if it were, she wouldn't have finished third twice. She got her ass handed to her in final comps by people like Ivette, Erika and Boogie so right there her mythic status is undermined.

Furthermore, the amazing run of comp wins she accumulated on All Stars is dubious. Her first two HOH wins she literally just stood there and did nothing in the comp while her friends knocked out other players and other players just outright threw it. She needed two tries to win her 3rd HOH (even though she legitimately lost the first time). And her 2nd, 3rd and 4th POV's were strategically thrown to her by Will and Boogie (who practically handed her the winning item she needed once).

She legitimately won the first POV (the dumpster competition), her fourth HOH (the live one) and the last POV. That's good but not BEST COMPETITOR EVER material. What makes this even more amazing is that Janelle knows Chilltown et al were doing this and still she perpetuates the idea that she's a monster competitor when in reality, she's only a monster competitor when other strong competitors aren't getting in her way.

That's why when she won this Coach Comp because Boogie and Britney got DQed on a technicality and Dan was throwing it, I thought, "just like old times huh Janelle?"

Last edited by Nikolas on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Wow Nik you have a good memory for BB details lol. Can't argue with your points. It's true that some Janelle fans overrate her capabilities. But since we both agree she's still a good competitor, do you think if the coaches get to play the game later on she can win enough comps to get to the end? I mean Rachel did it last year right?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Danielle Reyes BB3 tweeted this out....what do you guys think? BTW, Parker tweeted out days ago that he heard from a source that Ashley was Janelles cousin but he wouldnt say anything else. She looks a little thin in the face... BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 7124

Danielle Reyes
‏@daniellebb3

A fan sent this to me and ask if this is Ashley? http://pic.twitter.com/JkB3zdqi

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 AydC7OYCUAAnLjE Flag this media
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:02 pm

I don't get it. That's not Ashley in the picture, so...?

Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:04 pm

southernboy wrote:
do you think if the coaches get to play the game later on she can win enough comps to get to the end? I mean Rachel did it last year right?

I'm saying Janelle is a competition beast ONLY when other strong competitors aren't getting in her way. So she should focus on getting out other strong competitors right now (Boogie, Shane etc).
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:39 pm

If anything, that looks like April from BB10, no?
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:44 pm

It doesn't look like anyone who is or ever has been on Big Brother. But whoever she is...a wristwatch? What that dress? In 2012? Really?
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 am

Did ya'll see Joe's fighting stance, LOL!!! He looked VERY scared.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:11 pm

check this out Rob Cesternino is too funny

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Bostongirl that is HYSTERICAL! BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 143808

... And because this never gets old!

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Fight_10

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Fight_11

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Fight_12
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:30 pm

More reason to dislike Joe. Lats night he said gay men and women make a choice to be gay. And this guy had the nerve to accuse someone else of ignorance and homophobia? God I can't wait for Joe's inevitable downfall. And it's coming people, and it's going to be HARD.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Nikolas wrote:
More reason to dislike Joe. Lats night he said gay men and women make a choice to be gay. And this guy had the nerve to accuse someone else of ignorance and homophobia? God I can't wait for Joe's inevitable downfall. And it's coming people, and it's going to be HARD.

Who did he say this to? Actually it was him and Frank as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next