BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+8
sammyf
Jay
southernboy
bostongirl
Nikolas
Lorraine
justin91
Erika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Nikolas wrote:
More reason to dislike Joe. Lats night he said gay men and women make a choice to be gay. And this guy had the nerve to accuse someone else of ignorance and homophobia? God I can't wait for Joe's inevitable downfall. And it's coming people, and it's going to be HARD.

Who did he say this to? Actually it was him and Frank as well.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Erika wrote:

Who did he say this to? Actually it was him and Frank as well.

Apparently Wil was telling a story about losing his virginity to a guy who turned out to be married and had a daughter and instead of more reasonably deducing that the man was 1) bisexual or 2) a closet case, Joe made another one of his blowhard assumptions that some gay people choose to be gay. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Nikolas wrote:
More reason to dislike Joe. Lats night he said gay men and women make a choice to be gay. And this guy had the nerve to accuse someone else of ignorance and homophobia? God I can't wait for Joe's inevitable downfall. And it's coming people, and it's going to be HARD.

I cant wait...I have been practicing my happy dance dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Janelle says she's worried about Shane winning everything. Um...yeah Janelle. You SHOULD be worried. Like I said before, strong competitors are the people Janelle should be targeting since her only game is winning competitions (assuming the Coaches get to enter the game at some point).
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:51 pm

bostongirl wrote:
check this out Rob Cesternino is too funny

Rob Cesternino is one of the funniest, most intelligent and articulate guys I have come across. So freaking funny!! We had him on our show once and an ex survivor was pretty much one the best guests ever. Love to have him back!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Lorraine wrote:
bostongirl wrote:

Rob Cesternino is one of the funniest, most intelligent and articulate guys I have come across. So freaking funny!! We had him on our show once and an ex survivor was pretty much one the best guests ever. Love to have him back!

Well, Lorraine, we finally agree on something this sunmer!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:02 pm

Jannelle just told Dan that she hung out with Brit only the 1st week but Brit was too mean.....seriously Janelle you have been meaner and talked more shit about ppl this season than all the other hg's put together. You really need to step off that high horse and remember what goes up must come down. Shame on you no2
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:18 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Jannelle just told Dan that she hung out with Brit only the 1st week but Brit was too mean.....seriously Janelle you have been meaner and talked more shit about ppl this season than all the other hg's put together. You really need to step off that high horse and remember what goes up must come down. Shame on you no2

No way. Brit has made too many personal attacks to even count, even going after Janelle as a mother and wife, while they were still supposed to be BFFs! Janelle definitely talks shit too, but she hasn't taken to the level that Brit has. If this season has proven anything, it's that Britney has learned nothing from her first season and is still a very nasty person.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Yeah between the two of them, Britney has DEFINITELY been the bigger sh*t talker.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:22 am

Erika wrote:
[color=darkred]

... And because this never gets old!

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Fight_10

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Fight_11

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Fight_12

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:50 am

Ashley's in the have not room running her big mouth to Britney and her team about missing Kara and not feeling close to Janelle.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Jay wrote:
Ashley's in the have not room running her big mouth to Britney and her team about missing Kara and not feeling close to Janelle.

even if they tell on ashley, i doubt janelle would believe them. at this point janelle would only believe, wil and maybe joe.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:28 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
bostongirl wrote:

Well, Lorraine, we finally agree on something this sunmer!

It most certainly will not be the last time we agree on something Leah...:-)
Back to top Go down
justin91
BB Fan
BB Fan
justin91

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:42 am

So my cable company is giving a showtime preview so that's cool dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:26 pm

justin91 wrote:
So my cable company is giving a showtime preview so that's cool BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 5569

maybe to try and get people interested in Big Brother? lol
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Sure is dead around here, far cry from last week...lol
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 pm

did anybody else notice the first choice for have nots cereal and salmon. Someone has a sense of humor to bad willie isn't there.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:13 pm

I am definately voting for the cereal and salmon...i would love to see the table covered in fruitloops.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Brit should lose her stipend for being a rotten coach. She is acting like she cant be bothered help save jojo. She said she would try to talk to boogie and frank but because they are on lockdown it will be hard.

What happened to the days when you asked to talk to hoh and went up to the hoh room and locked the door. When ppl knocked you told them to come back. Or how about asking the voters what you can do to get their votes. If i'm hoh i wont put you up...if your on the block i wont vote against you...if i win veto i eill pull you down if your on the block....just to name a few. Why are there any deal convo's, why is everyone afraid to make a move...sheesh
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:13 pm

ok....I tried to give Dan the benefit of the doubt but no more. I am calling bullshit. First of all, he tells Kara to lay low and he does absolutely nothing to try to save her. Kara=gone. Then he tells Danielle after she is on the block that there is nothing he can do for her and basically tells her, you are on your own. THEN says in the DR (screaming by the way) that this is part of his master plan to light a fire under her to get her to fight for herself and this is a coaching strategy. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM no, a better coaches strategy would be to TELL HER TO DRY HER TEARS, GET UP OFF HER ASS AND FIGHT FOR HER BIG BROTHER LIFE AND HELP TO CAMPAIGN FOR HER!!!! Does he really think we are going to buy this bs? Why must she read between the lines? She is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed (cant believe she is a nurse) and obvi needs guidance.
Is this some sort of back up plan for his highness Dan so that he can say that she didnt get what he was trying to say to her thus keeping his stellar rep in tact? WHAT KIND OF ADVICE IS THIS?????? Einstein wouldnt get this strategy.

I shouldnt be surprised....I called out his overrated ass during his season.

So this season reminds me of when Colton left survivor. Total boredom and no one posted anymore..lol

How did I ever live without a DVR before. Took me 15 min to watch Sundays episode and abour 20-25 to watch tonights. I completely watched the POV comp so this is why it took so long. I would have never done that in the past. Now it is pure bliss that I can FF thru all the crap.

What has happened to my love for this show? BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 455519
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:25 pm

JoJo has been working hard today campaigning. Mike, frank, Ian, have all said she made great points for staying. Mike said too bad she didnt say this monday after the veto comp....huh what does that have to do with anything. This group really has it set in stone when they make a decision...so boring...so predictable.

At least if JoJo was to stay it would spice things up for sure. I just think Danielle and Kara have been some of the most boring hg's in BB history. Can someone please make a move...please, i am begging for something to happen.

I never ever after being a die hard fan for 14 seasons thought i would say this but...Bring on the olympics...lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:21 am

Jojo seems to think she knows the "Game" of Big Brother and can't understand why Janelle is gunning for her, she obviously never watched BB with Janelle on it. Janelle almost always gunned after the woman, it's what she does

Jojo doesn't seem to get that right now it's a numbers game and Janelle and Boogie's teams have to vote Jojo out Thursday.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:42 am

I just dont get why Janelle is gunning for jojo. From a game stance it should be Danielle leaving to knock out dan. The whole excuse Frank is giving her about having to go because she was loyal to willie makes no sense to me.

Janelle was trying real hard to start a confrontation with Jojo tonight, she told Danielle something jojo had said about her (not sure if she really said it) poor Danielle was crying and Janelle kept saying lets go confront her, i'll so it...danielle kept saying no cuz she doesnt like confrontation so it was squashed for now. It was really catty of janelle though.

At this point Jojo and Janelle cannot stand eachother and jojo wants to confront her because she feels Janelle is the ringleader in getting her out. She wont because she is still trying desperately to get votes. (no one will commit). Jojo is ready to blow. I hope Jojo is the one that gets sent back in.......In the meantime Brit is doing nothing to try and save Jojo. She has basically doing the same thing she did when the brigade told her about their alliance. The difference is this time she may have had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:59 am

bostongirl wrote:
I just dont get why Janelle is gunning for jojo. From a game stance it should be Danielle leaving to knock out dan. The whole excuse Frank is giving her about having to go because she was loyal to willie makes no sense to me.

Danielle is liked by the six, team Boogie and team Janelle, Jojo isn't that's why she's getting evicted . She's played a crappy social game IMO, if she made more of an effort to talk less about herself when talking to the other houseguest she'd be in a better position. The main thing I've heard the six complain about concerning Jojo is the fact that she always finds a way to turn the convo back to her regardless what the convo is. Bad move on her part IMO
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 am

Slimeball Joe swore on his kids last night he would give jojo his vote. I hope she takes her 2 packs back...lol... smoking smoking smoking
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:04 am

Jay wrote:
bostongirl wrote:

Danielle is liked by the six, team Boogie and team Janelle, Jojo isn't that's why she's getting evicted . She's played a crappy social game IMO, if she made more of an effort to talk less about herself when talking to the other houseguest she'd be in a better position. The main thing I've heard the six complain about concerning Jojo is the fact that she always finds a way to turn the convo back to her regardless what the convo is. Bad move on her part IMO

Jay...I agree about her talking about herself all the time. She is like a fish out of water in there. I just think that getting a coach out is the strategic move. That is the point of the twist and thats all that has been confrmed to them ...the last coach standing gets 100k...so at this point getting rid of Dan is strategic, getting rid of jojo is personal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next