BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+8
sammyf
Jay
southernboy
bostongirl
Nikolas
Lorraine
justin91
Erika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:04 am

Jay wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
I just dont get why Janelle is gunning for jojo. From a game stance it should be Danielle leaving to knock out dan. The whole excuse Frank is giving her about having to go because she was loyal to willie makes no sense to me.

Danielle is liked by the six, team Boogie and team Janelle, Jojo isn't that's why she's getting evicted . She's played a crappy social game IMO, if she made more of an effort to talk less about herself when talking to the other houseguest she'd be in a better position. The main thing I've heard the six complain about concerning Jojo is the fact that she always finds a way to turn the convo back to her regardless what the convo is. Bad move on her part IMO

Jay...I agree about her talking about herself all the time. She is like a fish out of water in there. I just think that getting a coach out is the strategic move. That is the point of the twist and thats all that has been confrmed to them ...the last coach standing gets 100k...so at this point getting rid of Dan is strategic, getting rid of jojo is personal
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:11 am

[quote="bostongirl"][quote="Jay"]
bostongirl wrote:

Jay...I agree about her talking about herself all the time. She is like a fish out of water in there. I just think that getting a coach out is the strategic move. That is the point of the twist and thats all that has been confrmed to them ...the last coach standing gets 100k...so at this point getting rid of Dan is strategic, getting rid of jojo is personal

I agree about getting Dan out BG,it surprises me a little that Janelle wouldn't want to take advantage of getting Dan out while she can, same goes for Boogie.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:12 am

LMAO@ Joe getting some cigs back from Jojo, trying to stir shit
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Getting Dan out is only benefical for the coaches games. For the players, to me, makes more sense in keeping Danielle. Why would you get rid of a player who has noone on their side and is not seen as a threat at all. You keep JoJo and you still have a pair of shane and her in the game.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:25 pm

sammyf wrote:
Getting Dan out is only benefical for the coaches games. For the players, to me, makes more sense in keeping Danielle. Why would you get rid of a player who has noone on their side and is not seen as a threat at all. You keep JoJo and you still have a pair of shane and her in the game.

Exactly. If the coaches aren't coming into the game, then there's no incentive for any of the players to want to get rid of Dan. However Janelle should want to get rid of Dan since the coaches themselves should only be concerned with eliminating other coaches and he's a sitting duck. As usual, Janelle does not know how to play beyond winning competitions.

I'm glad to see the other players are thinking for themselves though. If they think it's best for their game to get rid of JoJo, then good for them.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Also, it's really good for Dan if JoJo does get evicted. Not just because of the obvious (saving Daniele and thereby himself) but also because Britney will then be down to one player and will be just as vulnerable as Dan. So if Boogie and Janelle ever think "let's get rid of a coach" he can always try to throw the attention on Britney instead of him. And lord knows Britney has a more difficult time being liked than Dan (and she's already talked enough crap about Boogie and Janelle for that to come back and bite her).
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:52 pm

I think if they were going to get rid of a coach next they would choose Dan. They think Dan is a bigger threat than Brit but brits player is a bigger threat than dans. So of they are going on the theory that coaches my be entering they would evict dans player.

TMZ has reported that Willie was arrested for drunk driving and is still in custody do i doubt we'll be hearing from him on the show tonight. We are expecting some pretty pad storms in the area tonight so i'm hoping we dont lose power or have any internet issues...fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:14 pm

bostongirl wrote:

TMZ has reported that Willie was arrested for drunk driving and is still in custody do i doubt we'll be hearing from him on the show tonight. We are expecting some pretty pad storms in the area tonight so i'm hoping we dont lose power or have any internet issues...fingers crossed.

This show routinely casts the absolute dregs of society with Matty, Adam, Dick, Drew and now Willie all getting arrested (and there are more I just can't remember them).
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Nikolas wrote:
bostongirl wrote:

This show routinely casts the absolute dregs of society with Matty, Adam, Dick, Drew and now Willie all getting arrested (and there are more I just can't remember them).

Oh and don't forget BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 JanelleMug

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 624862650
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Ha ha ha ....love it .....what did miss high and mighty get arrested for?????
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Ha ha ha ....love it .....what did miss high and mighty get arrested for?????

pick me I have the answer...lol I just read it on the smoking gun......shopplifting from macys and also a Dwi arrest drowning in wine
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:11 pm

I dont know if you guys saw this. Julie Chen just tweeted

"Hey #BB14 fans! I'm announcing a BIG game-changing twist on 2nite’s LIVE show. Who do you think is going home? See you at 9pm "
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Erika wrote:

Oh and don't forget BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 JanelleMug

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 624862650

I was talking more about the players who got arrested after they appeared on the show (Janelle's mugshot was before, no?) but yes, her too. In some ways that's even worse because that means the show knew she had this in her past and STILL cast her. On classy shows, an arrest in your background is reason to exclude you or expel you (see: Idol) but on Big Brother it's considered a casting plus. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7