BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+8
sammyf
Jay
southernboy
bostongirl
Nikolas
Lorraine
justin91
Erika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:51 pm

CC123 wrote:
How do we know this season is going to be a let down it is Week 2. I was liking Willie but this just seems like he crossed the line.

I couldn't agree more! cheers

Weren't we all just saying on the last radio show -- and in the chat -- that we hate it when someone comes on the show and then acts like they don't want to be there? Things didn't go Willie's way and he reacted like a petulant child instead of rolling with it like a man. And whatever he did that got him removed, it's his own fault. No need to give up on the season for a guy who didn't have the balls to stick it out week two in a harmless game.

They should bring poor Jodi back. At least she wanted to be there.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Apparently they got pizza because Willie Left.

And I agree Every season needs a villian but this is week 2. Rachel didnt become a villian really til week 3 when she said Floaters Get a Life Vest.

I still have hopes for this season. And Im sorry to see Any House Guest leave but Honestly he got mad because someone lied and they got put on slop. EVERYONE Lies in BB. Even Kara in an Exit interview with Jeff said Everyone viewed willie as a bully and I dont think Joe lie had alot to do with it. He came off very head strong and I think was playing way to hard to fast and this is a result of that. I honestly understand Chima getting mad because of the Coup De Tout This was because he felt it was unfair and honestly it wasnt unfair to him it was the game.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:00 am

Anyone want to go into the bbad chat at the bottom of the home page?
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:01 am

If someone is such a sore loser like Willie, why would anyone give up on the season because he's gone? Hell we should be glad he left early so someone actually deserving can win. Clearly he wasn't "playing hard" like some people thought because even a lousy player knows getting nominated and having people against you is part of the game. If he expected a cakewalk, he should've been playing Monopoly not Big Brother.

And hey, that's one less person standing in Queen Janelle's way!

Last edited by southernboy on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:02 am

Willie really made an ass of himself, didn't he? Russel must be humiliated after the way that he was hyping up how amazing his brother was going to be to you guys and Rob Cesternino.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:03 am

Well they cant bring back jodi cuz she was sent home, but i would love to see a whole new team come in they might of had stashed away somewhere in hiding with another coach.

What i am trying to say is the 1st week was so exciting and so much gameplay and controvery and a good part of that was because of willie. I have heard from alot of ppl that this was the best 1st week ever. Its hard to go from that much excitement to not, its like a balloon deflating. In most seasons its starts out a little slow and the momentum and excitement builds little by little. I just cant imagaine the rest of the season living up to the 1st week but who knows, stranger things have happened.

After the comp when the feeds 1st came on they were saying that Willie was banging and trying to get into the DR but they wouldnt let him in. Maybe if they had let him in from the beginning some of what happened could have been avoided.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:08 am

I just dont think you could calm him down Boston he seemed on the war path and didnt like that he was a have not. Things werent going his way and he had a fit.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 am

Willie went out worse then Chima, what a sore loser!
Back to top Go down
buggzee
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:12 am

Apparently Shawn Hantz was going to appear on TAR and that has now been cancelled.

I wonder if Willie's little stunt now means that no Hantz ... including Russell ... will ever be seen on a CBS show again.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:14 am

leahtahd wrote:
Willie really made an ass of himself, didn't he? Russel must be humiliated after the way that he was hyping up how amazing his brother was going to be to you guys and Rob Cesternino.

I am no Russell fan and even I'll admit Russell had more game than Willie. I could not understand why some people here were praising Willie for being a good player (week one no less) while criticizing Dan who not only won this game before, but remains the only winner to get every single vote from his jury.

Willie was a mess from the M to the S. He nominated the guy he proposed an alliance with, then promised him he was safe, then flip flopped on keeping or evicting that same person a bazillion times to the point where the person in question found out about all that, acted like a little bitch when he was confronted, blew up his coach's secret, alienated his alliance, failed to evict the guy who he turned into an enemy, and then he threw a tantrum and threatened to leave and acted like a spoilt brat until he was removed or left. NOTHING about this says good player!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 am

Janelle flipped him off and said "bye bye Willie" when he threw the pork rinds at her and called her the C word! BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 143808 reason #453,880 why I now love her!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 am

one thing about big brother is you never know what can happen..he could have won veto and even if he got voted out there was a great chance of him comming back into the game.

some people when they get angry they get that tunnel vision and cant see anything else.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 am

southernboy wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

I am no Russell fan and even I'll admit Russell had more game than Willie. I could not understand why some people here were praising Willie for being a good player (week one no less) while criticizing Dan who not only won this game before, but remains the only winner to get every single vote from his jury.

Willie was a mess from the M to the S. He nominated the guy he proposed an alliance with, then promised him he was safe, then flip flopped on keeping or evicting that same person a bazillion times to the point where the person in question found out about all that, acted like a little bitch when he was confronted, blew up his coach's secret, alienated his alliance, failed to evict the guy who he turned into an enemy, and then he threw a tantrum and threatened to leave and acted like a spoilt brat until he was removed or left. NOTHING about this says good player!

exactly

This post expresses my thoughts exactly!
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:26 am

bostongirl wrote:
one thing about big brother is you never know what can happen..he could have won veto and even if he got voted out there was a great chance of him comming back into the game.

some people when they get angry they get that tunnel vision and cant see anything else.

EXACTLY! Look at the goddess in my avatar. She was down for the count several times on BB6 and BB7 but did she throw a hissy fit and act like a child? Hell no. She put on her game face, won POVs and shoved them in her enemies' faces.

Oh and Willie apparently called Janelle the c word. Really classy guy there. He made things bad for himself but instead he's blaming everyone else. He made Janelle out to be some witch on a broomstick instead of taking responsibility for his own mistakes and trying to fix them.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:29 am

Ian's giving a recap of what happened.

Willie was kicking the door and cursing, dropping the F-bomb and calling the girls (or maybe just Janelle) c-words. He called the houseguests and especially Joe a pussy. Then he chest bumped and head butted him.

BB told Joe to go to the bathroom and Willie to go to the DR.

BB told Joe not to follow. Willie taunted him to follow him.

Willie threw pork rinds at Jani and cussed her.

Janie flipped Willie off and said "bye-bye".

Willie left. The HGs sat in the living room until Alison Grodner came on the intercom to tell them Willie was expelled and the game would continue.

What a jackass!
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:33 am

Jay wrote:
Willie went out worse then Chima, what a sore loser!

Yes, exactly!

It's easy to call a player who makes a dumb move one of the worst players in BB history, but those who can't handle the game and have no respect for the experience easily get that label IMO, and especially in this case where Willie out Chima-ed Chima.

I really never saw the appeal of Willie. I'm all for villains, but they're only entertaining if they have an intelligence to match their arrogance. Otherwise they're usually annoying to me.

Willie was a ticking time bomb, so I find this unsurprising. He was all bravado and no substance. He wasn't even really there for the BB game/experience anyway.

The season still has a villain for me: Boogie. Total sleazeball numbskull that he is, he's as superficial as he is arrogant, but he is pretty clever and entertaining sometimes even if I still despise him. Despite all that's happened, it's still early, but this is shaping up to be a potentially interesting season for a change.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:40 am

Breaking News from the BB house...after willie got booted for headbutting Joe, Ian got expelled for kicking himself in the head...we have a strict no violence policy here at CBS BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 143808
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 am

Wil is adding that He threatened a bunch of houseguests.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:53 am

southernboy wrote:
He made Janelle out to be some witch on a broomstick

If Janelle is riding around on a broomstick, then that means unlike Willie, she actually has something between her legs.
Back to top Go down
justin91
BB Fan
BB Fan
justin91

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:00 am

This is me checking Big brother stuff after i got back from The Dark Knight Rises smiley_yikes: Jaw dropper WTF Its Like a month's worth of BB in a Week ! I'm speechless.
Back to top Go down
buggzee
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:32 am

justin91 wrote:
This is me checking Big brother stuff after i got back from The Dark Knight Rises smiley_yikes: Jaw dropper WTF Its Like a month's worth of BB in a Week ! I'm speechless.

How was it?
Back to top Go down
justin91
BB Fan
BB Fan
justin91

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:40 am

buggzee wrote:
justin91 wrote:

How was it?

buggzee it was Epic! My question is when did they cut the feeds? Had Willie gotten physical yet ?
Back to top Go down
buggzee
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:52 am

justin91 wrote:
buggzee wrote:
justin91 wrote:

How was it?

buggzee it was Epic! My question is when did they cut the feeds? Had Willie gotten physical yet ?

I believe the feeds went off around 6 pm EST (3 pm LA time) and came back on about 3 hours later ... they were doing a coaches comp and it was during that black out period that Willie was removed/ quit.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:02 am

Has anyone read Miss Cleo's brilliant theory on Hamsterwatch? She thinks it's not that all the coaches will all be allowed to enter the game as players at some predetermined point, but that once a coach loses all of his/her players, then he/she becomes eligible to enter the game as a player. To back up her theory, she reminds us that on premiere night, Julie told us that once a coach loses all his/her players they are "out of the running for the $100,000 prize" -- she didn't say they were out of the game itself.

The twist then is that if the coaches want to enter the game as players for a chance at $500,000, they will have to lose all of their players. However, if they keep their players and just go for the $100,000 prize, they won't have to worry about winning HOH/POV or being evicted. This presents an opportunity for some intriguingly creative gameplay. For example, as a coach, I would want to keep at least one of my players in the game as long as possible (say F4 or so) so I wouldn't be able to get evicted until then, and then turn against my player and get them evicted so I could enter the game and have a chance at the $500,000 where I'd only have to win the Final HOH or so.

You can read the full theory -- complete with chess analogy -- here: http://www.hamsterwatch.com/bb14/071912.shtml

Last edited by Nikolas on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:37 am

Nikolas wrote:

If this is true, my only question is, what would happen if the F2 consisted of say Boogie's final player and Janelle's final player? That would make them both eligible for the $100,000 but who would get it then? Would America vote to decide? Would the jury vote for that as well?

The coach that gets the money is the one whose player wins the whole game. So in the case you mentioned above it depends whether Janelle or Boogie's player wins the game
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:26 pm

^^ Oh duh, of course. Thanks sammyf! I had a brain fart moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 2 Discussion    BB14 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 2 Discussion
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next