BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 9 Discussion  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 9 Discussion

Go down 
+5
sammyf
kirklan
Jay
nicolefan75
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Now who will be the new HOH? BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  65167
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Trivia for HOH comp...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Erika wrote:
Now who will be the new HOH? BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  65167

Ian...just accept it Erika!!BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  11816
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 pm

I'd say Shane or Ian win this HOH
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:02 am

Ian is the new HOH!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:15 am

Ian is not following the script, good for him, LOL!!

So one of Ian's noms goes to jury Wednesday, a new HOH is crowned that same day, and another person is sent to jury Thursday right?
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:54 am

On one of the other boards I go to one of the posters made this list of Danielle's accomplishments, LMAO:

***Danielles Life Story*** The Story so far...
* She was beaten as a child
* She had an alcoholic father
* She had a preacher for a father
* She had whiskey at the age of 4
* She has a mother who spent 10 years writing a single computer program that only she is capable of writing
* She has parents who are in the Marines
* She has parents and godparents
* She is closer to her godparents
* She learned to swim because her dad would toss her into the pool and tell her to sink or swim
* She had a boyfriend who punched her in the face during High School
* She had a boyfriend kiss her and bite a hole in her lip
* She was whipped AND paddled in school
* She is an LN, RN, and will be a LNP
* She is almost a Doctor, Doctors ask her for advise
* She was almost sold by her parents to Gypsies
* She has friends whos dads all work for NASA
* She Broke her back in a swamp in which her father had to pick her up and carry her out of the swamp, because that's what u do with people who have broken backs
* She may or may not have been in a car accident that had a fatality
* She was in a car accident
* She was in a jetski accident
* She has broken her arms
* She Broke her Cheekbone
* She Broke her Nose... Twice
* She gets Cysts
* She has IBS
* She has Renal Failure
* She has a Spastic Colon
* She has Anemia
* She has Kidney Problems
* She can't Drink dark liquid due to her kidney problems
* She takes 20mg of Adderall XR a day
* She fought and won the battle of anorexia in a couple months
* She does not believe in breast feeding, it ruins ur boobs and makes boy babies touch other women's boobs
* She is a Certified Diamnondologist
* She has invested a lot into stocks
* She does not believe you are born gay
* She was cast for the Bachelor but had to pull out
* She was cast in a country music video but had to pull out because of BB
* She was in Miss USA
* She had a 3 story tall tree house
* She is Friends with Faith Hill & Tim McGraw
* She was the best Cheerleader ever for years (yet has no balance)
* She was a profession Latin dancer
* She was a gymnast
* She played softball and was forced to go to the batting cages every other night
* She has a great grandfather that invented Laundry detergent
* She was Married... And then wasn't
* She was engaged and then wasn't
* She had her credit cards maxed out by her almost husband who spent her money on the women he was cheating on her with
* She has tried every sexual position imaginable
* She loves to Swallow
* She was an Ambassador to China
* She can speak many languages (Spanish and Chinese) yet cant in front of people
* She used to walk a runway yet cant in front of people
* She is Miss September 2012 of the Harley Davidson Calendar
* She was ravaged and brutally attacked by Janelle and lived to tell about it
* She slayed the evil bully Janelle and got her evicted
* She witnessed Joe masturbate, then didn't
* Shane keeps wanting to kiss her but she had to turn him down
* Shane slammed the door in her face twice!
* She beat Dan in the Tea cup HoH even though he filled up the safety jug and caught up to her HoH jug and Dan is pissed
* She was an ambassador for the U.S. in China while in high school
Back to top Go down
kirklan

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:44 am

I mean Dan is my fav and I want him to win, but the rest of the HGs are making this too easy for him.

He JUST nominated Ian in DE, but here's Ian as the new HOH:

before talking to Dan - " I should nom Dan and Jenn, rep nom Dani"

after talking to Dan - "I agree, nominations should be Shane and Jenn. I would not put you on the block ever unless I have no choice, Dan"

... also, not only is Dan making noms for Ian, he's literally telling Ian what to say to Shane and what/how to say in the nominations speech, WORD FOR WORD. Dan is pulling every string possible on this little puppet Ian, it's unreal.

Is there anyone left in that house who isn't a puppet to Dan??? lol
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:51 pm

HGs got the small dining table this afternoon. I am really hoping there is no Pandora's Box, but it is so boring with these five people left, that they'll probably do something like a clothing shopping spree or other luxury comp...or maybe just nothing... neutral
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Feeds are on trivia right now prob PB think it is too early for noms.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Sounded like Pandora's Box did happen with the HGs getting video messages from family members, but Ian got a message from BB12/13 Rachel...

Have not been watching the feeds much today so this info is being reported a good hour or so after it happened...

Wish there was something that could help bring excitement or interest back to this season/game.. YawnSmiley:
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Ian nominated Jenn and Shane for eviction.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:54 pm

So happy Dan is safe this week!!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Shane won the Veto!

Holy Shit! Feeds were back for over 30 minutes before it was confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:17 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Shane won the Veto!

Is this definite? I was having a bit of trouble confirming this. (no feeds)
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Lorraine wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:
Shane won the Veto!

Is this definite? I was having a bit of trouble confirming this. (no feeds)

This is based on comments that Shane made stating that the Memory Chip comp (where he was on the block the first time and won the veto) was more memorable than today. Shane seems very happy and cheerful...

I hate when no one has a definitive discussion. It is like when Adam won his POV last year from the Corn Hole Veto Comp and I thought it was Daniele or Jeff that won! I am fairly confident about tonight's outcome based on Shane's behavior and his comments. No one is talking to Ian and he is all alone in the HOH.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:26 pm

What were the comments?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:31 pm

sorry Lloyd, I guess I misread your earlier comment. So basically its not definite but just that Shane is happy...lol
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Lorraine wrote:
What were the comments?

I am paraphrasing but Shane made a comment about the Memory Chip comp being more memorable than today. Ian said something well with the memory chip you had to win that one and Shane said all of you wanted me out on memory chip. Shane says it is a good feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:36 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
What were the comments?

I am paraphrasing but Shane made a comment about the Memory Chip comp being more memorable than today. Ian said something well with the memory chip you had to win that one and Shane said all of you wanted me out on memory chip. Shane says it is a good feeling.

I hope this is true! Now if only Ian would wake up and put up Dan after Shane takes himself down. Its the right thing to do. Not sure why Ian is so up Dans Colon. WAKE UP IAN!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 pm

It appears as though you were correct Lloyd, Shane pulls out the win and upsets the bible thumpers plan. Love it. He wanted Ian out last week...fail, he wanted Shane out this week, fail. Lets hope Karma is catching up with him.

So how did Frank and Jenns master plan to save Dan work out for them? I heard it was a great idea! smoking
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:23 pm

If ANYONE is dumb enough not to use the POV on himself, it's Shane. It would be epic if Dan/Danielle could convince him he was safe and not to use it. This show is due for another awesome Marcellas Moment.

But assuming Shane isn't that gullible, Jenn is done this week and good riddance! And of course, characteristic of Jenn, her response to being in trouble is, "I'm gonna take a nap." She's been sleeping since the POV comp while everyone else is awake and free to plot against her.

Jenn City? More like Jenn Shitty.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Lorraine wrote:

I hope this is true! Now if only Ian would wake up and put up Dan after Shane takes himself down. Its the right thing to do. Not sure why Ian is so up Dans Colon. WAKE UP IAN!!

Even if Ian put up Dan, Danielle and Shane would vote out Jenn.

That's how you cover your bases folks.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:31 pm

southernboy wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Even if Ian put up Dan, Danielle and Shane would vote out Jenn.

That's how you cover your bases folks.

Well of course the rest of them would have to wake up as well but sadly, they are as unconscious as Frank.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:35 pm

As some may have already known this, Shane won some sort of luxury prize (from the Veto comp?) where he gets to leave the BB House with one other HG and he picked...Danielle. They are getting ready to leave and Danielle looks dressed up for something elegant.

Still trying to figure out the details...maybe someone caught what this luxury prize is about, but I didn't hear much yet. Someone mentioned that it has to do with "A Night With The Stars"....movie premiere or some award show perhaps? When are the Emmys?

Anyway, the feeds will consist of Ian, Dan, and Jenn for a better part of the day. neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 9 Discussion    BB14 - Week 9 Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 9 Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next