BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 9 Discussion

Go down 
+7
leahtahd
sammyf
pajamajon
CC123
Jay
nicolefan75
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 pm

I don't know though, Jordan seems to be doing well when being quizzed about the fortunes!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:49 pm

I think our final 2 will be Jordan and Rachel Or Rachel and Porsche. Hopefully Adam goes at 3. I don't think Adam deserves the money so Final 3 is okay with me for Adam. Rachel has played a good game this season. And I know everyone is like What has Jordan done, But Jordan has played a very good social game, she was the one who got Adam on there side and I believe Together Rachel and Jordan are a much better duo then Jeff and Jordan and Brendon and Rachel.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:48 pm

leahtahd wrote:
I don't know though, Jordan seems to be doing well when being quizzed about the fortunes!

Don't get me wrong. I hope Jordan does pull a win tonight. She has looked so miserable over the past few days because she is not winning and Rachel is doing all the work. Hopefully she will prove herself tonight. Rachel HAS TO WIN the veto regardless!! She is in the most danger of leaving Thursday and this season does not need another slap in the face to the audience. I don't know how much the season would redeem itself if Rachel stays? I would like her to win, but that jury house will not give her the money if she is at the end with Jordan. It would really stink, but this group is going to vote emotionally.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:07 pm

CC123 wrote:
I think our final 2 will be Jordan and Rachel Or Rachel and Porsche. Hopefully Adam goes at 3. I don't think Adam deserves the money so Final 3 is okay with me for Adam. Rachel has played a good game this season. And I know everyone is like What has Jordan done, But Jordan has played a very good social game, she was the one who got Adam on there side and I believe Together Rachel and Jordan are a much better duo then Jeff and Jordan and Brendon and Rachel.

I know that we debate this all the time, but did Jordan really play a good "social game" or was she just herself? I really have not seen any evidence of a strategy in regards to her relationships. To me, Shelly is a good social player. The remaining HGs, not so much (though Kalia had her moments).
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Feeds went to trivia...

now they are showing Brendon and Dominic doing the Franklin being stolen story with their hero costumes....
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:45 pm

So the feeds will be back after the wednesday show airs on the west coast?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:00 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
CC123 wrote:

I know that we debate this all the time, but did Jordan really play a good "social game" or was she just herself? I really have not seen any evidence of a strategy in regards to her relationships. To me, Shelly is a good social player. The remaining HGs, not so much (though Kalia had her moments).

I think people get confused with her being a nice person and consider that her social game. I disagree, and think her social game is weak at best.

Many times this season you often can find Jordan staring off into space and seperating herself from a group. She has said she can't be fake and would rather not talk to someone than be fake with them. Jeff had encouraged her to talk to people and be more sociable.

To me to say she has a really good social game would mean that she is purposely doing things with a end goal which I don't see that being the case. With a social game it involves strategy, manipulation and some mind fucking. Basically what Shelly was doing. What we've seen Evel Dick do, Dan from season 10, and of course Dr Will.

Juse because she is nice and a total non-threat is why she once again ends up at the end. But is that game? I don't think so at all. At least that what I consider to be social game to be.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:29 pm

I agree Erika Im not saying shes playing the best social game and maybe its just her being nice.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Okay maybe i did say that but out of Kalia and Porsche and Adam she is playing a good one against theirs
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:31 pm

**BB Spoiler- Not officially Confirmed**

There have been numerous tweets that have mentioned that Kalia was evicted by a 2-1 vote, and Rachel broke the tie. The new HOH is supposedly Adam. No one mentioned whether he had to make his nominations tonight or not.

I do apologize if any of this information is incorrect in advance.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 pm

It's been confirmed by quite a few sites so I guess its true. P is on her way out because rumor has it he's sticking with the vets. Even if he gets 3rd, he's voting for Jordan.

Too bad everyone couldn't have a couple of superfans in the game playing for them. :/
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:32 pm

I read Adam got 6/6 Jordan 5/6 and Porshe only got 2 or 3/6 of the questions. It's still anybody game at this point only comp that matters is POV. If it's questions I think Rachel and Jordan have a really good chance Porshe doesn't seem to do well in questions. If it's Morph it is anybodys game really. Rachel and Porshe haven't done it before so don't how they would do but POrshe told Kalia she wouldn't be good at it. Jordan we all know how bad she did last time but she hadn't study the wall like she has been this season so she could do better. I just hope by the time feeds come back Thursday we know who won POV.

Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Rumor has it that Rachel left Kalia a nasty goodbye message, calling her a cow and all, why piss of a jury member Rachel?
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:39 pm

If the nasty message is true I dont see a problem with it.. Rachel will have votes if its Adam vs Rachel or Rachel vs Jordan (I dont think Dani would vote for Jordan at all giving her a 2 time win ) Plus Kalia is a vote Rachel KNEW she wouldnt get anyways
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:09 pm

With all of these nasty goodbye messages, I think Rachel truly believes she is playing for 2nd place anyway, and that is why she is leaving these horrible messages...although entertaining and reminding everyone she is as feisty as ever. I hope she wins veto and keeps that competitive streak with winning the final HOH. A final 3 with Adam, Porsche, and Jordan = YawnSmiley:
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Is Chat going to be open tonight?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:17 pm

She said in the feeds she told kalia a cow doesn't change it spots she didn't just call her a cow not that it is any better though lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 9 Discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4