BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 4 Discussion

Go down 
+7
sammyf
leahtahd
Lorraine
nicolefan75
Jay
jaychel
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 pm

BB has the knack for casting the unstable. Rachel, Lydia, Amber, those 2 whack jobs from season two (I think) with the whole knife to the throat thing...pretty much all of season 9 except for a few etc etc. Brendon should never have used the veto on her.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 pm

I think CBS is going to have to consider deducting Dr. Zachary's fees from Rachel's stipend (otherwise, there may be no budget for another season). If they were really smart, they would call Dr. Drew, film the sessions and sell it to VH1.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:17 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
Actually, this is the behavior of a narcissist...one that is fed by victimization. I truly do not believe that she is actually self-destructing. For a narcissist, this type of behavior is like nutrition (they feed on it). To me, it is sad that there are so many people in United States that would consider this to be the opportunity of a lifetime and we are forced to watch these two "pee on it" all because they are so self-absorbed.

Mark, I just want to say that I appreciate your insight on the psyche of the HGs. I feel embarrassed to say that I was finding a lot of this entertaining at one point, but now it is just plain uncomfortable to watch. Understanding what may be going through Rachel's head or what drives someone to act this way is so upsetting. I really want the producers to step in to take Rachel out of the house.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:24 pm

With Brenchel being in power for the bulk of the game, practically being the only ones starring on the CBS Broadcasts, and for them to take this game way to seriously, the show has been such a letdown this season...

I know I have been pushing for more drama, but this has turned into a tragedy. no2
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:28 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
With Brenchel being in power for the bulk of the game, practically being the only ones starring on the CBS Broadcasts, and for them to take this game way to seriously, the show has been such a letdown this season...

I know I have been pushing for more drama, but this has turned into a tragedy. BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 455519

I have to agree with you Lloyd. Oh if only Dick had stayed!!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:35 pm

I just dont understand where they got this idea that because you win the most comps, you are the best most deserving players. There have been plenty of great BB players that have not won comp after comp after comp. There are so many different aspects to Big Brother, comps are just a small piece of a larger puzzle.

Brendan is refusing to leave unless the is 100% sure Rachel is okay. At this point maybe production should let him stay and ship her out for evaluation.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Shelly's facial expressions are killing right now LMAO!!! They all trying to ignore wacko Rachel
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:46 pm

bostongirl wrote:

Brendan is refusing to leave unless the is 100% sure Rachel is okay. At this point maybe production should let him stay and ship her out for evaluation.

At this point BG I say let them both leave tonight, they both need an evaluation and they'd be doing all of us a favor.

Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 pm

If ED had stayed, this season would be so much better, but Rachel would be actually psychologically destroyed given the state of her current meltdown sparked without internal animosity from inside the house really. When Rachel says, "America hates us and it's my fault," and Brendon denies it, ED would tell her she's right and give her every reason why.

As for the game, it seems to be a balance between several aspects:
1. Competitive - gaining the power to actually make game moves directly
2. Social - developing relationships, building trust (or not) and emotional connections that make it harder for people to nominate/evict you and easier to ally with you, and just plain behaving yourself
3. Strategic - learning how to use power, alliances, and social relationships while managing house politics and the long term consequences of short term game moves

B/R rely mostly on the competitive aspect. J/J rely mostly on the social aspect. Dani and Shelly have been relying a lot on strategy (and occasionally a good social game). It's a mix for every HG of course, but different players have different strengths and weaknesses.

Unfortunately for B/R, they don't see that bigger picture all that much, and everything is personal. And this is their second chance to play the game, so they learned nothing from the first go 'round. Like Shelly told them just a short while ago, "you're in a downward spiral with each other."
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Rachel will NEVER leave (by choice). It will take her out of the spotlight. She will feed on the threat, on the drama that is created by the verge of her departure, etc...but, if she leaves, she will not have the luxury of so much focused attention. She will also bathe in the pain that Brendon exhibits at being forced to leave his "one and only" (because it will give her validation). Since she is not continuing to get the attention that she wants with her quiet sobbing, she will be forced to change tactics (either by having a more elevated emotional outburst or apologizing while validating her pain as being the only one who is truly being victimized). Which door will she choose? Whichever door it is, it will NOT be the one that leads to an exit.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 4 Discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4