BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 Twist - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 Twist - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 Twist

Go down 
+7
VIII
Lorraine
Erika
leahtahd
bostongirl
SuzieQ
sammyf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

BB13 Twist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:20 pm

I tend to agree with you Sammy. It seems an unfair advantage to the 8 people who are currently in sequestor. I wonder though if they are actually playing for the money or just play a role in the game. Who knows at this point. I would do a happy dance though if Chilltown was back in the BB house...lol.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:01 pm

I rather not there be dynamic duos from the recent seasons. I rather have an All-Star cast than have them do something survivor-ish.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:11 pm

I was thinking the same thing. I mean if they end up doing an allstars then some of these dynamic duos will have a legitimate chance of returning again. I am not unhappy with the twist though, it just depends on who returns. You jinxed it though PJ...if Jessie goes back in, I completely blame you...LOL!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Quote :
Hayden and Enzo...I remember watching feeds last season and they were talking about season 13 being a possible allstars and Enzo said he wouldnt be able to do it because he had a big trip to Italy planned for a big family wedding. But who knows...when opportunity knocks, people answer !!!!

Intesting BG (uhhh good to see you btw!!! lol). I missed this the first time I read your post. My guess is Jeff/Jordan Dick/Danielle and Brenchal. Jessie/Natalie is just BB's way of messing with us and they were neither dynamic nor a duo. Chilltown is just not an option although I sure wish it was and Enzo and Hayden werent really a duo but a trio. So there is my guess. I will hold out hope for Chilltown though!! BB13 Twist - Page 2 270651
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:43 pm

And in my opinion Hayden was closer to lane. Lmao they could of brought Back HOWIE AND KAYSAR! LMAO.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 pm

I'm actually wondering if maybe the key to this whole "dynamic duos" bit is that the returning houseguests have to play as a pair somehow, while all the newbies get to play as individuals- just to make it more fair to the newbies. Though I'm not sure how that would work as far as getting voted out since it would shorten the season if those 6 could get voted out as pairs.

I would think that Rachel and Brendon would be the most likely to come back. They've said in the past that they wouldn't want to do an all stars without one another, so this would give them a golden opportunity to play together again.

Personally, I'd love to see Chilltown- but I doubt they'd come back. I'd be happy to see Evel Dick in there again. Yeah, he's crazy- but he's entertaining! And can you imagine what he'd do to Jessie if they were both in the house? It would be pretty stellar.

Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:53 pm

The show hasn't even started and I hate the twist and season already!

How hard is it really to find 14 NEW dynamic, funny and competitive people in a country of 300 mllion! Really!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 pm

I agree with you MissChriss thousands of people apply for this show and they couldn't find 10 people with some personality and find another 4 of their model recruits. If you think about it they only choose 6 people beacuse two out of the eight are recruits.

Also does anybody find this concept to be like the challenge on mtv? I have only seen a few seasons of them but don't the rookies hardly ever stand a chance againts the veterns?

I hope the eight of them come together and get rid of the ex players one by one and are not star struck by seeing the ex houseguest like in season 11 with jessie.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:25 am

I honestly don't care who goes back in, just as long as they give me a good summer! Of course I have my preferences, but at the end of the day if the people they bring back are interesting, I'll be satisfied. That being said... TEAM RACHEL!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:00 am

Now you know the reason why I have moved on with my life from auditioning for BB. There is no point in auditioning when they have a boring sack of potatoes as cast members.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:27 am

Just checked the "CBS poll"....what a joke. There is no way i believe that Brenchel has more votes than Boogie and Will or Dick and Danielle...what a crock of bull. This is what aggravates me about cbs..we all know Brenchel is going back in so why bother wilt these stupid polls, its just smoke and mirrors.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:03 am

I think it's funny that we care more about how the dynamic duos from seasons past are going to treat each other than the new eight houseguests. I have not watched the full preseason interviews of all of the eight new HGs, but really, as Sammyf said, this is the best they can recruit for BB? However, I'm not going to allow for the most part, the boring preseason interviews factor in on my opinions of these people...we learn so much more about them via DR sessions and the live feeds anyway! Unfortunately, these new HGs might as well be additional furniture in the house! I would have been happy with 10 new HGs and four previous BB players. I am hoping for a more combative bunch of people this season regardless of who is coming back...and I believe there is much more to this twist than just the dynamic duos returning...at least I hope.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:45 am

Hmmmm, I just thought of something....could the 8 people going into the BB house be dynamic duos themselves?? Something to chew on. scratch
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Hmmmm, I just thought of something....could the 8 people going into the BB house be dynamic duos themselves?? Something to chew on. scratch

I was actually looking into that possibility as well, but I would think that some of these players would live near each other, unless the producers had the eight HGs randomly choose another player to work with this season as a partner and that the two of them were able to meet each other before going into sequester and/or the house...similar to BB6, but I think all the players in that season had somewhat of a solid relationship with each other before the game. Obviously, the previous HGs are still at an advantage of some sort being in the house and thus going through the BB experience in general. don't know
Back to top Go down
VIII
BB Fan
BB Fan
VIII

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:07 pm

What the smiley_cussing: no Amber/Jameka greatest good people duo ever!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Although, I am not really liking this duo twist. I Pray to the BB Gods that Dick, Brendan, Enzo, Rachel and Daniele are in the house. Getting the pleasure of watching ED fuck with Rachel and Brendan defending her would be awesome. And Enzo is guaranteed comedy. Daniele recently said her and ED was estranged but their personal drama was good tv for me. So this could be really interesting. That Kaila girl looks like she wouldn't like Daniele sarcastic ass personality.

I did vote for Jeff & Jordan and Enzo & Hayden...... I felt bad for Enzo because he was voting for himself......lmao pray
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Just a thought...
I don't think Daniele Donato is one of the people that was brought back this season only because I remember her and Ragan commenting on the new house photos on the Rumor Control show on SuperPass last week. I don't know how much of a difference it would make if Daniele saw photos of inside the house before actually going inside it, but I would think that CBS would avoid releasing ANY media to the public to avoid compromising the game to those involved in it this year, even if it's just house decor. Anyway, I am not sure if Daniele is part of the game this season, but does this definitely rule out Evel Dick? It might! flaming hot
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:53 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Just a thought...
I don't think Daniele Donato is one of the people that was brought back this season only because I remember her and Ragan commenting on the new house photos on the Rumor Control show on SuperPass last week. I don't know how much of a difference it would make if Daniele saw photos of inside the house before actually going inside it, but I would think that CBS would avoid releasing ANY media to the public to avoid compromising the game to those involved in it this year, even if it's just house decor. Anyway, I am not sure if Daniele is part of the game this season, but does this definitely rule out Evel Dick? It might! flaming hot

I really don't think Daniele is in there, but am almost positive Dick is. I've heard rumors that he's with Eric, but I'm speculating that it may be Jen! Of course it would make no sense to put him with anyone that isn't Dani, but when has BB ever made sense?
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:17 am

leahtahd wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:
Just a thought...

I really don't think Daniele is in there, but am almost positive Dick is. I've heard rumors that he's with Eric, but I'm speculating that it may be Jen! Of course it would make no sense to put him with anyone that isn't Dani, but when has BB ever made sense?

Dick Donato and Jen Johnson? Still would make for good TV! I think Eric would have played more with Jessica than Evel Dick...but I think a better duo would be Jen and Evel Dick...but who really knows....and as far as BB ever making sense? eyeroll I agree!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Evel Dick with Jen would be pretty interesting to watch. But of any of the past houseguests, I think Eric deserves the chance to go in again. Since he didn't really get to make his own decisions in the past, it would be interesting to see how he'd play it without America's influence. I'd like to see him get to go back in with Dick if Daniele isn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 Twist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2