BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 Twist Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 Twist Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 Twist

Go down 
+7
VIII
Lorraine
Erika
leahtahd
bostongirl
SuzieQ
sammyf
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:44 pm

So I just finished watching ET Canada where Julie was giving the tour of the house and they asked about the twist and her reponse was said dynamic duos from the past will have a significant role this season. Wonder what that means.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:30 pm

I just saw that too! If, in any way, it means that Jessie is going to come back into the house, there's a very real chance I will cry.

If it means that Chilltown is coming back, I'll be doing this all summer:
BB13 Twist 5569
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 pm

I just saw that also...lets break it down, who would you consider a dynamic duo from seasons past? Dick/danielle...Will/Boogie....jeff/jordan...and possibly eric/jessica. I am assuming they are referring to people that actually stuck together as an alliance. thoughts??

//
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 pm

dani and jason come to my mind also maybe two from the four horsemen
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Dani and Jason is a good one. I doubt will and boogie would be interested. I guess one way to narrow it down is to see who is inactive on twitter from prior hgs.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 pm

I saw something about 2 HoH bedrooms?

The only other one I could think of was Janelle and Kaysar. I doubt the fools from BB9 would be able to do it... the BB house might remind Adam of being incarcerated.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
I saw something about 2 HoH bedrooms?

The only other one I could think of was Janelle and Kaysar. I doubt the fools from BB9 would be able to do it... the BB house might remind Adam of being incarcerated.

jannelle is pregnant so she's out....and Adam is still locked up as far as i know....maybe him and matty can be a duo and do on locations from the federal pen..lol
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 am

In adddition to what y'all said:

Brenchel
Britney/Lane
Dan/Memphis
Jase/Holly
Marcellas/Amy(doubt he's up for it. At all...)
Lydia/Kevin
Keesha/Renny
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:49 am

Interesting thread!

If there is a "dynamic duo" my bets are on Brendon and Rachel coming back. They are fresh off last season and I wonder what type of "significant role" whatever this dynamic duo will actually be playing.... Nothing would please me more than seeing Chilltown back but I just don't see Dr Will partaking in anymore BB shows....unfortunately!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:36 am

Well this is Janelle's take on the twist.....could be. The only thing about this is, hasnt this been played out bigtime already?? I mean they have done this is season 5 (Nakomis and Cowboy) Season 6 (secret partners) Season 8 (Dick/Danielle, Joe/Dustin, Carole/Jessica) Season 9 (Ryan/Jen, Sharon/Jacob) oh and the season of the ex's! I would say that its an OLD twist if this is the case. Oh well, we'll find out soon!!

BB13 Twist SDC11378_normal
JanellePierzina Janelle Pierzina

Julie said Dynamic Duos from the past. So every player will know someone from their past! Yayy!! Fun twist! #BB13

22 minutes ago Favorite Reply
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:41 am

I hate people who do this....ugh!!!!

BB13 Twist Meeee_normal
kcampbellicious Kevin Campbell

Wow...just got off phone and had a rumor confirmed for #BB13 . This season is gonna be insane.

9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:05 pm

I heard there was a Rachel tweet today so hopefully she is home planning her wedding and not going into the house. The other scenario is she could be sequestered and someone is sending her tweets to through ppl off...hoping its the 1st one..lol
Back to top Go down
VIII
BB Fan
BB Fan
VIII

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:53 pm

The dynamic duo Is JESSIE AND ALLISON GRODNER over react
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:17 am

Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:26 am

Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:05 am

I don't know about you, but this season of BB seems a lot like a Fans vs. Faves season like Survivor. I guess it will be nice to see familiar faces in the house this season, but I still like when complete strangers meet and form relationships, good or bad, with each other. Although I guess that idea didn't go over well last season, but that was due to the types of people in the cast which were not as combative as in previous seasons. I am glad to see a mixture of race and older people mixed into the cast this year. Not that 41 is really old.
I agree with Leah that there will most definitely be a total of 14 HGs with hopefully an equal amount of men and women. Now if we can just figure out who the other six players are?!
 wink
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:16 am

VIII wrote:
The dynamic duo Is JESSIE AND ALLISON GRODNER BB13 Twist 156303

Yeah no kidding!! WTF is their obsession with someone who is CLEARLY not a fan favorite?? And since when do Jessie and Natalie equate to a "Dynamic Due"? Uhhhhh not in this lifetime.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:28 am

Although I was not a huge fan of the Jeff/Jordan team from BB11, I did vote for them as the possible dynamic duo returning to the house. Without question, they are the most popular duo listed with the exception of BB2's Dr Will and Mike Boogie. I honestly think that with the six teams listed:
BB12: Brendon and Rachel
BB2/All-Stars: Dr. Will and Mike Boogie
BB11: Jessie and Natalie
BB8: Evel Dick and Daniele
BB11: Jeff and Jordan
BB12: Hayden and Enzo (Really?)
that only one of these groups of six MAY be going back into the house...
I still don't understand the Hayden/Enzo pairing...it is not like the two of them were looked at as some sort of power couple, not to mention that Hayden took Lane to the final 2 over Enzo!

I agree with Erika that I think Dr Will's days with BB are over...but we'll see don't know
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:38 am

BB13 Twist 6BB13 Twist 5BB13 Twist 4BB13 Twist 2BB13 Twist 1

BB13 Twist 3

So who will it be? I would say that Jessie and Nat have no chance. I think they are a "pawn" LOL! Best chance to return in my opinion, Jeff/Jordan and Dick and Danielle. As much as I absolutely love Dr. Will, he has said that he is just done with BB and he is a successful Beverly Hills Dr. now. Would he really do this? Dont get me wrong...I would LOVE LOVE LOVE him to return to the game but I have my doubts. I dont see Jessie/Nat as a dynamic duo at all. And Hayden and Enzo were a trio. Brendan and Rachel have a legitimate chance to return. But we will see how BB effs with us...LOL!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:02 am

I agree with Lorraine. I'm thinking that Brendon and Rachel are probably the most likely to return (no matter what their twitters say). I seriously almost threw up my breakfast this morning at the sight of Jessie and Natalie as a "dynamic duo". I really don't want them back... I think most fans would agree with me. But if Allison Grodner HAS to have them back, I want to be compensated with Chilltown!
And nicolefan, I totally think you're right- only one of these duos will go back in. The other 2 pairs will be from other seasons. I'm really curious though!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:46 am

Does it look like there are 3 duo's going in?

As much as i love will and boogie they have both already won and i think they are pretty busy guys.

Jessie and Gnat would make me cringe and after all the hate Gnat got and the way she fell off the raydar she is prob not going back in.

Dick and Danielle...very likely to return

Rachel and Brendan...unfortunately very likely to return - can u just imagine a Rachel and Evil dick argument and Brendan jumping in to defend her honor

Jeff and Jordan... a fan favorite so in CBS opinion ratings gold. They would definately need to step up there gameplay on the scheming side of things.

Hayden and Enzo...I remember watching feeds last season and they were talking about season 13 being a possible allstars and Enzo said he wouldnt be able to do it because he had a big trip to Italy planned for a big family wedding. But who knows...when opportunity knocks, people answer !!!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Hasn't Dick been doing webshows for rtvzone lately, though? Are we actually voting on who goes back or just who would like to see?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:09 pm

I got have to say I am really upset about this twist. I don't see how this is going to work and don't find it being fair for the newbies going in. They don't know anybody but the duos not only have the experience of playing before but have someone they can trust 100% and are friendly with the other 4. I am sort of happy I didn't buy the feeds yet because depending on the duos maybe I won't get them really can't stand another season of brenchel or jessie cams.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:20 pm

I tend to agree with you Sammy. It seems an unfair advantage to the 8 people who are currently in sequestor. I wonder though if they are actually playing for the money or just play a role in the game. Who knows at this point. I would do a happy dance though if Chilltown was back in the BB house...lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BB13 Twist Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 Twist   BB13 Twist Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 Twist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next