BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Big Brother twist rumor! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBig Brother twist rumor! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Big Brother twist rumor!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Big Brother twist rumor! Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother twist rumor!   Big Brother twist rumor! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Rumor has it that the houseguests will enter the BB house on July 5th and that this years twist is "What clique were you a part of in highschool"?
Hmmmm....Geeks? Jocks? Nerds? Brains? Stoners? Not sure how I feel about this if its true. Whatever happened to just picking 12 interesting, intelligent people (Dr. Will, Janelle etc) and putting them in the house with some kick ass competitions?

Oh well, it wont be long now till we find out for real!!!!! I remember when we got our countdown clock, it was over 70 days!!!!! happydance so excited celebrate
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother twist rumor!   Big Brother twist rumor! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:42 am

They've had Geeks, Jocks, and Nerds before ... How the fuck is this a twist?
Look at season 8 ...
Jock - Nick
Geek - Zack
Nerd - Amber

Looks like there was no meeting of the minds when they came up with this "twist"
Just put some regular people on who just so happen to be intelligent, relatively good looking, a sense of humor and have no misinterpretation of being a star by being on this show.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother twist rumor!   Big Brother twist rumor! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:30 am

Quote :
and have no misinterpretation of being a star by being on this show.

Amen to that!!

as far as the twist goes, IF this is true, could they be trying to recreate season 6??? Think about it, this one of the best seasons of BB, everyone was on the same side, no one liked the "NERD" herd and it was all about the Sov 6, who could be considered the Jock (Howie) the beauty queen (Janelle) and the brain (Kaysar). Like I said, just pick some intelligent, interesting people and they cant go wrong. And of course that would be prior to season 8. Pretty much been all down hill since then. I know alot of people liked season 10, but to me it was a giant bore.
Back to top Go down
casey_gabbard
BB Fan
BB Fan
casey_gabbard

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother twist rumor!   Big Brother twist rumor! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:21 pm

I have never been the biggest fan of the twist---I mean, come on, couples and what would you call Season 10's twist?

But, I hated High School....
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother twist rumor!   Big Brother twist rumor! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi Casey!!! welcome all to the forum!!!
Back to top Go down
casey_gabbard
BB Fan
BB Fan
casey_gabbard

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother twist rumor!   Big Brother twist rumor! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Aww... Thanks Lorraine. I decided to join because I was secretly listening to your blog talk radio show while I was at work---almost all of last season... and, I loved it! I really appreciate all that you and Erika did and are doing ---AND, I am SO ready for another Big Brother!

Even if the twist ends up being... (grits teeth) High School.  wink
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother twist rumor!   Big Brother twist rumor! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:03 pm

casey_gabbard wrote:
Aww... Thanks Lorraine. I decided to join because I was secretly listening to your blog talk radio show while I was at work---almost all of last season... and, I loved it! I really appreciate all that you and Erika did and are doing ---AND, I am SO ready for another Big Brother!

Even if the twist ends up being... (grits teeth) High School.  wink

That's cool that you were listening while at work... lol

Glad you joined the forum and good to hear from you...hopefully you can attend one of our shows sometime, we have Ollie on tomorrow and Howie next week..oh and Premiere night of BB is looking pretty good too!

I second that...what Lorraine said! welcome
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother twist rumor!   Big Brother twist rumor! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:29 pm

WOW! Thanks for the nice compliment Casey!! We appreciate that alot! high 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother twist rumor!   Big Brother twist rumor! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother twist rumor!
Page 1 of 1