BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 9 Discussion

Go down 
+9
CC123
bostongirl
Lorraine
pajamajon
nicolefan75
sammyf
SMOOCHES
Jay
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:23 am

So enjoyed this...Although I wanted Enzo to leave this week. This is what happens when a chick let men manipulate her dumb ass! BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 143808 laughing smoking
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:39 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
So enjoyed this...Although I wanted Enzo to leave this week. This is what happens when a chick let men manipulate her dumb ass! BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 143808 laughing smoking

Yup, Brit had this coming for weeks. Guess she should of listened to what Brendan was saying when they were chained together that night, he tried to warn her.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:44 am

Jay wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:

Yup, Brit had this coming for weeks. Guess she should of listened to what Brendan was saying when they were chained together that night, he tried to warn her.

To be honest, I don't think she had a chance unless she would have won as much as she could. Brendon wasn't really going to take her anywhere. This wasn't her game to win. So oh well.

Enzo makes me so sick. He now saying he would have done the saboteur job, but at the time he thought it was the worst thing in the world. And now with Brit. I mean what is she suppose to do dance & laugh about it. Please let him go out next week.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:53 am

She needs to stop crying and become a woman scorned and give us some entertainment before she leaves. saber
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:05 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
She needs to stop crying and become a woman scorned and give us some entertainment before she leaves. saber

That would be great for us live feeders no doubt Smooches
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:09 am

[quote="Erika"]The boys busting out the BRA-GADE!

They've been wanting to brag to someone for so long about this alliance. Oh and Enzo claims it's the best alliance in BB history. BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 290276

BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-04221235

Enzo had me crackin' up during the reveal, he was like a little kid on christmas giving her the rundown on the brigade.

Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 am

nicolefan75 wrote:
I'm starting to see that Wednesday's show will NOT be live. Guess we will see on Tuesday if the HGs will be getting ready for the Final Four eviction episode and Part 1 of HOH comp. This is Hayden's game to lose! smug

Did this happen last year also? It sounds familiar, like one of the many new screwups they introduced into last season. It just seems weird that they would do what has traditionally been an endurance comp when there's not a live show, and I'm guessing that means we won't see it play out on the feeds. And isn't that the point of an endurance comp?

Erika your screencaps of the outing are great...and great in the sense of the smug grins on the faces of Enzo and Lane speak volumes. I'll have to dust off the feeds and flashback to see how this played out. I'm sort of surprised Brit looked that disappointed (unless it was an act) because she should have figured this out. Maybe she's realizing her game has been manipulated, futile, and she's headed for eviction because of it. But like I said, I haven't watched it go down yet (dammit how anything that is even remotely worth watching happens when I'm at work, and who turns the feeds on with these bores anymore anyway?).

BTW, did anyone else have any problems logging onto chat during the live BBAD Radio show on Thursday? Of course the show was great and got to hear some good callers as always (like Smooches, naturally  wink ), but I missed out on reading what all the chatters had to say too unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 am

[quote="Erika"]The boys busting out the BRA-GADE!

They've been wanting to brag to someone for so long about this alliance. Oh and Enzo claims it's the best alliance in BB history.

No way are they the best alliance in BB history. But, I cant ever remember an alliance from day 1 or 2 making it to final 3. Granted Matt won 2 hoh's, and he was loyal to the brigade and it would have been nice for all 4 to be final 4. Its different for us because we knew that Matt was loyal and wasnt flipping, but I think if I were there playing the game I could have easily thought that Matt was flipping and being shady.

I wonder if the Production will give them Bra-gade t shirts. If they do it will prob be after Brit leaves. On the other hand if they are looking for show material they could give them the shirts with Brit still there to and let her react. I vote for letting her react, since I am not team Britt and i would like to have something to watch on feeds.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:54 am

I love when Brit said " so i'm going home"

and Hayden said " well, i'm not saying that but i'm not using the Pov"...ZING

I dont think Brit should be Mad at any of them but Lane, he is the one that really played her. I know that the only deal Enzo made with her was for final 4. I'm not sure about Hayden and what deal he had with her. For sure though, Lane strait up played her, but she played him in her own way too. I think she would still give him her vote if he makes final 2. One thing about most of the Hg's they seem to put the game behind them once its over, and Brit being a fan of the game should understand stategy and gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:59 am

Enzo kept contradicting himself last night when trying to justify why they evicted Matt. He was making no sense. He said numerous times "after Matt used the DPOV we knew we couldnt trust him and had to evict him". Um what?? He proved his loyalty to the brigade even after KNOWING they werent going to keep him. He could have so easily nommed one of the Brigade to sit next to Lane. They were pissed that he worked his way into a very very safe position with the whole house and resented that fact. Uhhhhh its called gameplay you pinheads!!! I mean isnt that what he was supposed to do?? So sickening. They are in for a complete shock and blast of reality when they leave the house and realize just how unpopular they are.
They all fail to realize that the Brigade was over the second Matt walked out the door. He literally kept them safe for 3 weeks. They act like these great masterminds but yet they were never a target, never in danger and never had to weasel or talk themselves out of a jam. The rest of the house was pitted against eachother (Brit/Rag/Brendon/Rachel) and they simply sat back and watched. Now they are patting themselves on the back and their egos have inflated so much, I doubt they will be able to leave on finale night.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Now that I've watched it I can say their heads are huge. That was some serious revisionist history.

They acted like they manipulated the vote every week. Really?

Enzo seems to think he's played the best social game in BB history. Dr. Will didn't because he was a target. Here's a hint, Enzo: Kathy was never a target either. Think about it for a little while. People who aren't targets are usually placeholders, useless except as a vote. If you're a target but people keep you around, you must be playing a pretty good social game.

Greatest alliance ever and America wants them there. Really? Why? Enzo was talking the biggest of all and he did the least to help the Brigade along. He was acting like he masterminded everyone else's perceptions of BG members.

Hell, the Nerd Herd was probably a better alliance considering the fact that they did start out quite large, Maggie manipulated Howie to eat his own alliance, and they had to fight extremely hard against worthy competitors to stay in the game. The BG was lucky enough to have the perfectly dysfunctional Brendon/Rachel relationship to steal the spotlight this season. The Nerd Herd had to fend for themselves and even displayed a better sense of loyalty than the BG claims to have despite throwing Matt away after Matt made the first half of the game happen for them.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Quote :
Hell, the Nerd Herd was probably a better alliance considering the fact that they did start out quite large, Maggie manipulated Howie to eat his own alliance, and they had to fight extremely hard against worthy competitors to stay in the game. The BG was lucky enough to have the perfectly dysfunctional Brendon/Rachel relationship to steal the spotlight this season. The Nerd Herd had to fend for themselves and even displayed a better sense of loyalty than the BG claims to have despite throwing Matt away after Matt made the first half of the game happen for them.

Thanks for that example MB. Thats exactly what I was trying to say in my post but you said it better...lol. No one in the house even knew for sure that there was this 4 man alliance unlike the Nerd Herd so there was NEVER a target. They say that they controlled the votes but quite frankly, was there ever a time this season where the Brigade went against the house vote and blindsided anyone? For the most part all the sheep, with the exception of Kathy, voted the same way. I see no power moves from them mostly because they didnt HAVE to make a power move. Their big "power move" was betraying Matt and throwing him under the bus after he got them to where they were in the game yet it was soooooooo easy to manipulate Brit that they didnt even really have to work at it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Brit's talking to her her family and us live feeders right now while eating a pancake in the backyard, she hopes her family isn't embarrassed by her being so gullible towards the brigade. She's still talking about Rachel too, says she doesn't want to see her vagina again, lol!!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:54 pm

So agree Lorraine & Mechanical. I am so over the 3 of them. If their heads are still super big when they get out the house, I will free them from their stupidity when they come on the show. The only credit I give them is that they started the alliance from day one and it never got out, which never happens in the house. Other than that, it's kinda sad that Enzo or Lane is going to get paid for being pool players for 3 months. I don't even understand why Lane even thinks he has a single vote at all!
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:30 pm

bostongirl wrote:
I love when Brit said " so i'm going home"

and Hayden said " well, i'm not saying that but i'm not using the Pov"...ZING

I dont think Brit should be Mad at any of them but Lane, he is the one that really played her. I know that the only deal Enzo made with her was for final 4. I'm not sure about Hayden and what deal he had with her. For sure though, Lane strait up played her, but she played him in her own way too. I think she would still give him her vote if he makes final 2. One thing about most of the Hg's they seem to put the game behind them once its over, and Brit being a fan of the game should understand stategy and gameplay.

I dont think Brit should be mad at anyone but herself. She had an opportunity to play for HOH and POV and she didnt win.

She's the one who willingly did their dirty work, ultimately getting Matt out. I don't feel Lane played her. I'm not sure what else he was suppose to do. He kept his word and never put her up.

I think Chilltown is ultimately the best overall alliance, having 2 winners and being a known alliance but I can't fault these guys for thinking they're pretty good. Its tough to get 3 to F3.

At least they will all be friends at the end. Out of the nerd herd, there are only 2 that speak to each other, April and Maggie. The rest can't stand each other till this day.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Tonight's show was OK. I can't imagine how next Sunday's "clip" show is going to turn out? Unfortunately, the show is going to be from a "Brigade's" perspective...egos and all. Hopefully, they can split up the episode with perspectives from both the jury house and Brigade. They (the Brigade) will probably reminisce about forming the alliance, Matt being called out by Brenchel in their first house meeting, and Andrew calling out the Hayden/Kristen showmance. I am sure they will discuss the point where they had to turn on Matt regarding the DPOV, but whatever. The rest of the season's story didn't really focus on the Brigade except that they were a secret. I really hated how this season turned out. It's amazing how there is anything to discuss about for 90 minutes on the radio show. I still love that you ladies (Erika and Lorraine) do the show, but I felt at times the enthusiasm to discuss this season was non-existent. I can't blame either one of you for this....here's hoping for a better cast and less tampered game from TPTB next year. The season itself was a complete let down for us superfans in this forum...but I'll just speak for myself. I am just not excited for the conclusion of this season except that it will finally be over! celebrate
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:10 am

Britney the next morning was ok with the guys and continued to trash and make fun of both Rachel and Kristen's vaginas.... am i missing something here? this just seems bizarre to me that she resorts back to this same behavior. Making fun of Kristen's eyes, and the way she speaks.
She just seems rather prideful on bashing all of the HGs that have been evicted.

BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05124638
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05124639
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05124640
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05124641
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05124642
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05124644
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05124656
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05124710
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05124847
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05124913
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05124915
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05124928
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05132630
BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Bblite2010-09-05132631

Also we are having a show on Wednesday night which will be an eviction show and 1st part of the 3 part HOH. Hope you guys are able to make it! Same time as usual
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Hey Erika and Lorraine I wanted to ask you if you have heard from Coach who was a BB10 finalist. It has been awhile since we have heard from him.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:17 pm

He's in chat a lot PJ....lol. His name in chat is Clark Kent. Maybe you have seen him there?
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Really Maybe he needs to call in. Because he was fun to listen to. In addition where the hell did Samchez go?!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:22 pm

you got me...he just poofed!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm just hitting memory lane. When you girls started and who the original callers were. It's amazing now because you have become argubably the number one radio show for bb. That includes over the shitty real network shows.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:47 pm

pajamajon wrote:
I'm just hitting memory lane. When you girls started and who the original callers were. It's amazing now because you have become argubably the number one radio show for bb. That includes over the shitty real network shows.

Well I dont know about all that but thanks!!! big smile
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:59 pm

I just realized something...how can enzo consider himself a BB Allstar when Jerry from BB10 was way better competitively and strategically.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:09 pm

pajamajon wrote:
I just realized something...how can enzo consider himself a BB Allstar when Jerry from BB10 was way better competitively and strategically.

well you have to remember PJ, Enzo also thinks this the greatest alliance in BB history and that the Brigade is why the ratings are high and that they are a shoe in for the fan fav award. Not to mention the movie deals and opporunities that will be thrown their way. Pretty delusional.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Lorraine wrote:
pajamajon wrote:

well you have to remember PJ, Enzo also thinks this the greatest alliance in BB history and that the Brigade is why the ratings are high and that they are a shoe in for the fan fav award. Not to mention the movie deals and opporunities that will be thrown their way. Pretty delusional.

They are delusional. They will never be able to live up to 15 min of fame.Dr Will was on Dr. 90210. Shoot Jeff and Jordo got TAR and ATWFF. Steven and Michele Noonan do Porn. Shoot BB9 Parker has been in several TV commercials and is on the cover of a video game (he will also be on Are yo smarter than a 5th Grader?).However, these guys will not accomplish any of this. They have a better shot in appearing in the next season of Tool Academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 9 Discussion   BB12: Week 9 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 9 Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next