BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 3 Discussion

Go down 
+8
nicolefan75
Mechanical Bliss
tj2377
pajamajon
sammyf
SuzieQ
SMOOCHES
Erika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:05 am

I don't think it was stupid untill brenda or rachel wins the pov. The plan can still work. When do you think POV will be??
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:16 am

If Rachel or Brendan win the POV Matt's HOH reign will be a waste, he should of put one of them up and tried to backdoor the other.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Right, Jay, he should have at least put one of them up on the block. To see that R/B are also chosen to play in veto is also so disappointing. In a random draw, you simply cannot count on a Houseguest Choice or that your alliance members will definitely be chosen to play. Matt seriously disappointed me so far--not that it's impossible for a backdoor to still happen though.

It looks like he at least wanted to appease Ragan and not draw attention to the fact that he wanted R/B out, but they'd have to be dumb not to think that would happen. Of course, probability-wise, 4/6 of the PoV players will almost certainly use the veto, so odds are still in favor of a clever backdoor, so I can't be completely disappointed yet.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:47 am

Ugh, just found out that both Brendon and Rachel are playing for POV. So basically there are 5 people playing for POV as I have no hope for Kathy winning a thing. I hope Andrew can win this POV!!! Worst case scenerio if one of the homance wins POV is that Kathy will walk out the door on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:58 am

What happens if Andrew refuses to play PoV if it occurs during the day Saturday? Then we have both nominees being extremely unlikely to win the PoV to take themselves off to allow for the backdoor to happen. That leaves it up to Matt and Lane, assuming Matt doesn't take Ragan's advice to neglect Rachel/Brendon this week because they will be a target to draw attention away from him.

ETA: Wow, just watching the feeds, Kathy had no clue at all about being a pawn for a backdoor. Andrew had to explain it to her. And she STILL doesn't believe him. So. Freaking. Dumb.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:46 am

Mechanical Bliss wrote:

ETA: Wow, just watching the feeds, Kathy had no clue at all about being a pawn for a backdoor. Andrew had to explain it to her. And she STILL doesn't believe him. So. Freaking. Dumb.

It makes me wonder why she was picked outta so many other people, she's really a waste of space in the house. The crazy part is she'll probably be around for a while because she's seen as no threat to the other hg's.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:05 am

Am I the only one who got a rise out of brendan bitching about the baby food and bok choy. He went straight to the fishsticks and then BB said he couldn't eat it Pooor Brenda!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:33 am

pajamajon wrote:
Am I the only one who got a rise out of brendan bitching about the baby food and bok choy. He went straight to the fishsticks and then BB said he couldn't eat it Pooor Brenda!!!

For once I actually agree with Brendon though PJ. Its absolutely ridiculous that the people who stayed on the surf boards longest and fought for HOH are the have nots while weak ass, no gamers like Kathy who were first out are the Haves. Total BS and I am not sure what BB was thinking when they decided it was a good idea. Why reward those who were probably throwing HOH? Yet another FAIL from them. Plus you have to remember this is his second week in a row as a have not, along with Enzo, so even I am going to give him some slack. If that were me, I still wouldnt have shut up about it...lol.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:30 pm

The only thing I can imagine is that BB thought it would hinder some deals that occur during endurance comps because it would give the added element of no food if you made a deal.
Personally, I don't like the whole have/have not thing. I liked it better when they played as a house for food.

So I'm a little behind on what's going on in the house. I saw who the noms were last night. Is it the plan that they're both pawns and to backdoor Brendon? Which, of course, could be an issue now that they're both playing in POV. If Rachel wins, I wonder what the chances are that she could be convinced to take Andrew down to keep him as an ally. Could she possibly be that stupid? Hopefully!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:52 pm

As boring as the HG are this season, I find myself unpacking and on pins & needles waiting for the results of the POV. Trivia came on about a half hour ago and I so want the "Homance" to be broken up. I am going to be sick if either of them wins the POV. Now all we can do is WAIT!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Okay ya'll they're reporting on jokers that Brendan won POV today, I knew Matt's plan was a dumb one. Now both Brendan and Rachel get to play the HOH comp next week, I think these two will be around until at least jury now.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Jay wrote:
Okay ya'll they're reporting on jokers that Brendan won POV today, I knew Matt's plan was a dumb one. Now both Brendan and Rachel get to play the HOH comp next week, I think these two will be around until at least jury now.

I am watching the feeds and can't tell who won, but I know for sure it was one of them. I can't believe 4 against 2 and those fuckers got lucky. So now it was a waste of a HOH, we have at least another week of these asses, they both get to play in the HOH. ARRGGGGHHHHHHH This shit sucks ass! no2 sad1 eyeroll bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitchin bitchin bitching bitching over react over react over react
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:30 pm

LOL Smooches!!!!!!!! I feel your pain

Matt made a serious error this week, they should of both been on the block together, now it wouldn't shock me if Rachel or Brendan win HOH on thursday and it would all be Matt's fault.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Bad bad news for sure. If one of them wins HOH next Thursday, its not going to be pretty. So sickening for sure but at LEAST Kathy should be leaving the house on eviction night.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:37 pm

I found the whole picking player's for the POV this week was a little fishy. How bizarre was Matt, Kathy, or Andrew not getting a Houseguest choice chip. This week is going to be so long and so boring. Brendon will not use the POV, otherwise Rachel would go up. How much does the game really change with Kathy or Andrew leaving this week? Andrew is slowly being more sociable, but is still considered an outsider. And Kathy is not really proving herself as a competitor. Now we will have feeds on the houseguests exercising or Rachel/Brendon slurpfest... BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 324916BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 535443

I really feel sorry for those people that have to Blog this yawnfest..... BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 455519
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:15 pm

In my opinion worst cast ever and worst season ever. After this weeks hoh fiasco i need a break from the feeds. I cannot listen to the bullshit til thurs. I'll still check here and jokers for updates and flash back to anything important. Having to listen to brenda and rachel suck and slurp any longer is just too much. Speeking of....did anyone see the last few minutes of after dark last night when brenda was doing something to rachel under the covers and she shouted out his name and thrashed her head side to side. Is this what this great show has been reduced to? CBS should be totally embarressed.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:43 pm

bostongirl wrote:
In my opinion worst cast ever and worst season ever. After this weeks hoh fiasco i need a break from the feeds. I cannot listen to the bullshit til thurs. I'll still check here and jokers for updates and flash back to anything important. Having to listen to brenda and rachel suck and slurp any longer is just too much. Speeking of....did anyone see the last few minutes of after dark last night when brenda was doing something to rachel under the covers and she shouted out his name and thrashed her head side to side. Is this what this great show has been reduced to? CBS should be totally embarressed.

omg, seriously?? I didnt hear about that at all. Didnt even read about it. ummmm ewwwwwwww and this is exactly why this season is becoming one of my least favorites. Too much of this kind of bs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:28 pm

LOL at Brenda!!! He's in for a big surprise when he sees that's his nickname and a good number of BB fans can't stand him or his queen Rachel.

I don't know what it is but they don't bother me that much, I actually get a good laugh at how clueless they are in terms of gameplay and also how the other hg's complain about them being overly affectionate too each other. Don't ya'll realize you are witnessing true love? BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 767614

On the serious side though the brigade better step up if they plan on running the house, Enzo and Lane especially who have done nothing at this point.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Lorraine wrote:
bostongirl wrote:

omg, seriously?? I didnt hear about that at all. Didnt even read about it. ummmm ewwwwwwww and this is exactly why this season is becoming one of my least favorites. Too much of this kind of bs.

I didn't see it neither, but before the Comp Ragan was telling Matt how pissed he was because he couldn't get no sleep because of the two of them. He said she was giving him a BJ or a HJ. And he went to the DR to complain and told them "yall told Kathy to take the pillow away from me that I had between my legs, but yall aren't doing anything about them two between each other legs?" He said the DR told him they will look into it and then it went to BRB! It was interesting to see that Ragan want them gone also. I thought he was really close with them, but he was distraught after the POV!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:08 am

Lol Smooches yeah I saw when Regan was talking about that on the feeds, those two are insatiable, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Rachel and Brendon are gross. I probably wouldn't mind them so much if they weren't grossing us out with the constant corny pillow talk and acting like dogs in heat. I was really hoping one of them would go this week and I still don't see why Matt didn't put them both up on the block.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Just watching the Sunday night showing of BB and how shocking that the first 5 out of the HOH comp basically threw it so they wouldnt be have nots. HUGE HUGE EPIC FAIL making the first 5 out haves!! Most definitely should have been have nots and force them to play the freaking game.

Enzo is talking about how he let down the Brigade by falling down. No you didnt Enzo...at least you tried and didnt throw it and as a result you are a have not for the second week in a row. Maybe the brigade (Lane, Hayden)let you down.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:41 pm

ROTFLMAO @ Andrew C blocking!! Funny they didnt mind when Kathy did it.

Absolutely priceless...thank you Andrew!!!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:23 pm

I give tonight's episode a 7.5 out of 10. I found the Lane/Britney playing the parts of Brendon/Rachel hilarious. BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 143808

The endurance comp was interesting to watch with the DR commentary. It really says a lot about the people that gave up so early just so they can eat for the week. Apparently their hunger pains are worth more than securing their safety in the game. Lane doesn't seem to try at all and Hayden "knows" he was in no danger this week? Matt, Enzo, and Lane are starting to have their doubts about Hayden due to the close relationship he has with Kristen and these people still think there is a life long friendship in the house!

Could you imagine this group WITHOUT the saboteur twist? BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 29046

Oh wait... BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 618676
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 pm

LOL Nicolefan... I know I often think the same thing BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 29046

Do you really think the Brigade is starting to doubt Hayden? I hope so but I feel like they don't really care or even question it all that much, because they really feel like bottom line Hayden will stay true to the Brigade ....ugh!!

The Brigade spend a lot of time saying how things aren't going their way ...ugh SHUT UP! I would like to have seen someone out of the Brigade (Enzo, Lane or Hayden) QUESTION Matt's decision to put up Kathy and Andrew or at least PUSH and give him some resistance... c'mon the Bridgade are a bunch of idiots that they aren't questioning ANYTHING! Yet they complain how nothing is going their way...uhh ok!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:31 pm

So the brigade is worried about Hayden but none of them are worried that Matt tried to keep Brenda and Rachel around. Great game play guys. I would have been suspicious of Matt when he didnt put those 2 strait up to begin with.

Doesn't it feel like Cbs is trying to force feed us Brenda and Rachel. Not to mention that Showtime is shoving them down our throats. All i can say is thank you fast forward..you have become my new best friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 3 Discussion    BB12: Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 3 Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next