BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Around the World for Free starring Jeff - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALAround the World for Free starring Jeff - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Around the World for Free starring Jeff

Go down 
+2
Lorraine
Erika
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

Around the World for Free starring Jeff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the World for Free starring Jeff   Around the World for Free starring Jeff - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:03 am

http://tweetphoto.com/35201724 me and my Boston buddies headin into downtown Boston to check out a couple historical site, maybe Fenway to? 16 minutes ago via Seesmic for Android from Hamilton, MA

Around the World for Free starring Jeff - Page 2 7_27_110
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Around the World for Free starring Jeff   Around the World for Free starring Jeff - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 am

GoodMorningGloucester
My View of Life on the Dock

Jeff Schroeder From CBS Amazing Race and Big Brother Came To Gloucester To Film Around The World For Free
Posted by: Joey | July 27, 2010

We hosted him at our house last night along with the crew, director and my boys The Rabbit and Benny Goodman.

But first we had a whole lot of fun in Gloucester.

When I first realized he was coming this way my first thought was to have him go lobstering on one of our boats but then midway through the afternoon the perfect idea for some good tv.

Any of our loyal readership knows about the triple pincher clawed lobster that we got at our dock last Saturday. it was the first one I had seen like that but we sold it off at the end of the night never really knowing where it was going or if it would be eaten the next day (which I have no problem with BTW). But some of our readers, the newspaper people and television people that came down to cover the story about the triple pincher clawed lobster all asked if we would let it go because it was a “special” lobster. We don’t take special measures to release these lobsters normally as the afternoons here are all about getting the lobsters in and out of the building as quickly as possible and of course to sell them to people that will pay the bill for said lobsters.

So when in the very same week one of lobstermen Mike Tupper aboard The Freemantle Doctor brought in an albino lobster one of only two I’ve ever seen in my entire life handling millions and millions of pounds of lobsters down here since I was a kid Mike asked if we could keep the lobster in the tank so he could show his father in law.

OK now here is where the idea came to me- We have Jeff make the decision since the name of the show is Around The World For Free- He could eat the special albino lobster and all the lobster he could eat or he would have to walk the Greasy Pole and earn the right to release the incredibly rare albino lobster back to the sea. I presented the two options in two envelopes One said EAT THE LOBSTER- The Other envelope said FREE THE LOBSTER.

Mark Ring,skipper of lobster boat The Stanley Thomas took us out to the Greasy Pole and Jeff made his decision-

Here is Jeff on the Greasy Pole taking some advice from my boy the Rabbit

Around the World for Free starring Jeff - Page 2 J17nr9

Here he is on the pole-

Around the World for Free starring Jeff - Page 2 20sd3xt
Around the World for Free starring Jeff - Page 2 2zxz288
Around the World for Free starring Jeff - Page 2 25iaov8

Jeff Schroeder and Joey Ciaramitaro at The Crows Nest Gloucester MA
Around the World for Free starring Jeff - Page 2 Vwu5hy

More to come from our adventures in Gloucester including video, pictures at Passports, The Crows, Nest and of course the fate of the albino lobster.
Here is the website where Jeff talks about Gloucester-
http://www.cbsaroundtheworld.com/#/journey/the-adventure-begins/photo/139
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Around the World for Free starring Jeff   Around the World for Free starring Jeff - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:51 pm