BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Real World New Orleans Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Real World New Orleans Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Real World New Orleans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

The Real World New Orleans Empty
PostSubject: The Real World New Orleans   The Real World New Orleans EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 pm

I pretty much gave up on the Real World long ago but I tuned in tonight to see the "fight" and why the cops were called. Is anyone else watching this? Unreal.....Ryan and Preston have been feuding for awhile it seems. Ryan took Prestons cigs and rubbed them on his ass (now do you see why I stopped watching?) so to retaliate, Preston cleaned the toilet with Ryans toothbrush and peed on it as well. So do the cops get called because it came to blows? Hell no....Ryan called the cops to press charges against Preston for touching his toothbrush. The Real World New Orleans 290276 I just had to see if anyone else was watching this season of The RW. I thinking probably not.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: The Real World New Orleans   The Real World New Orleans EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:53 am

I actually am watching this season of the real world, however it has lost steam after the brooklyn season.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Real World New Orleans   The Real World New Orleans EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:27 am

pajamajon wrote:
I actually am watching this season of the real world, however it has lost steam after the brooklyn season.

Well what did you think about that whole episode last night? Calling the cops? eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real World New Orleans   The Real World New Orleans Empty

Back to top Go down

The Real World New Orleans
Page 1 of 1