BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH

Go down 
+4
SMOOCHES
tj2377
Lorraine
Erika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:08 am

Lorraine wrote:
I think real player forgot that there are FOUR feeds this season so that we can CHOOSE the convo we want to listen to. All night its been all 4 feeds on the same damn room or people!!!! Helloooooooooooo....sheesh, does anyone remember when you had to use quad so you could watch more than one room or you might miss something? Not this season.

The feeds are so disappointing this year.

Do you guys remember when we used to be able to complain about them only showing two events across four streams? Now we can't even get that. It's like Lydia doing dishes from two different angles on all four feeds now, or Chima painting on her "eyebrows."

Don't forget about the feeds during the endurance comp either. I remember in BB10 we missed some action, but this year it was even worse being blacked out for almost an hour after the live show.

And don't even get me started on the itchy trigger finger on the FotH button. It seems to get worse each year in terms of not only the frequency, but they used to only cut the particular feed that had to be cut. Now they cut all four even if it's someone in another room talking about something/someone they shouldn't.

But I guess they know the fans will keep getting the feeds because the feeds make the show. Just look at how edited down that Monday Night Mega-Fight was on Thursday's episode. We didn't even see Kevin go off on Ronnie, not to mention a host of other stuff that happened that night.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:00 pm

I agree this has been a bad season for feeders. Whats worse though is that these hg's sleep all damn day. By the time they are getting reved up, ,most of us in the real world have to go to bed. I really think BB should consider a bedtime for these people, at least by 3am. Its much worse for those of east coasters.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm

yeah they do sleep all day and are up all night long. I think BB is only worried about them staying awake during Showtime After Dark hours.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm

I totally agree with what you all are saying... I had been watching the feeds, but cancelled my subscription after nothing of interest was happening. I have still been watching Showtime and that really hasn't been too great lately either. The first 15 minutes of Sunday night's broadcast were Jeff and Russell sitting in silence on the couch in the backyard and then Jessie washing dishes. Total snoozefest! At least I'm DVRing and I can fast forward through the boring parts!

With the Coup D'etat, I'm really wondering what Jeff is going to do. The one thing that stinks about him not being able to talk to anyone about it is that we get no insight to what he's thinking about doing with it.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:28 pm

SuzieQ wrote:

With the Coup D'etat, I'm really wondering what Jeff is going to do. The one thing that stinks about him not being able to talk to anyone about it is that we get no insight to what he's thinking about doing with it.

Even though I couldn't stand Evel Dick I did like his whole Dick at Night show ...where he would go off on rants late at night outside when nobody else was around. At least he let us know what was going on in their mind. I so wish they would just talk out loud when no one is around because even though they are alone they really aren't and for instance Jeff this week would be a perfect one to know what's going on in their head. I can't believe nobody since Dick does this.... sometimes they'll throw in a shut up or this is bullshit under their breath. But I want more!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 pm

I wish I could've seen that! I'm a late fan to BB and I didn't start watching til last year.

I'm wondering how the votes would fall if Jeff doesn't use C d'E. I almost think that Lydia could find her butt out the door. If Jeff and Jordan were to vote to keep Russell and Anybodys (my nickname for Natalie) were to vote personally, that's 3 votes right there. Jessie might vote her out (again) to save the personal drama that having her and Natalie are giving him. And who knows what Michele will do.

I still hope Jeff uses the power to get Jessie out. I'm still miffed he got back onto the show. Should've been Brian!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:51 pm

I just heard that Jeff got an extra day on slop for drinking Gatorade. Bunch of snitches...wtf? They really are in high school. Of course, alot of high schoolers I knew would never snitch...even on their worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
casey_gabbard
BB Fan
BB Fan
casey_gabbard

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:59 pm

I love reading through everybody's takes... and I'm loving this season... too much maybe.

I'm torn about the Coup d'etat... I love that it went to Jeff-- I was among those in the collective shouts Lorraine heard outside her window... my hubby and I actually stood up and high-fived--- but, should he use it?

On a personal level, I want Jessie gone. I think on a personal level Jeff wants Jessie gone (Braden, Laura, Casey).... but, if I were him... I'd be wondering:
1) If I could trust Russell---certainly more than Jessie---but, then at lease I know where Jessie stands.

2) If I put up Jessie and Natalie---how would the remaining vote fall?
Chima-can't vote
Jeff-can't vote
Jordan-Jessie
Kevin-Jessie (in order to solidify Lydia to his side--or at least keep her a little more stable????)
Michelle-Jessie (she'll vote which ever way she's told to---I think she's not a fan of either of them)
Lydia-Natalie
Russell- Natalie (assuming he means what he said last night about the three of them to the end)

OR

would it be worth it---just to not use it---and keep swearing you don't have it---that way he doesn't draw any attention to himself. He seems to be worried about staying out of the fray...

The fan in me wants him to use it...BAD.

But, could using it hurt him more than it would help??

Agghhh!! 2 days!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:12 pm

I completely agree Casey! As a fan I'm dying for Jeff to use it! It will shake up the game, but you made an excellent point. If he doesn't use it he doesn't draw attention to himself. Actually, Jessie, Natalie & Chima are all 100% convinced that Jeff has it, so if he doesn't use it I think he'd be pretty good with them. Because Jessie is FREAKING OUT. I think he'd be so relieved that Jeff would be on his good side, meaning in turn, he would be good w/ Natalie & Chima.
2 More Days. I can't wait!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:15 pm

all great points Casey. I think he should use it if only to break up that tight clique of Jessie/Natalie/Chima and at any given time Kevin/Lydia. If he uses it and Jessie does go, that clique is OVAHHHH! Chima cannot play, Jessie is gone, Kevin and Lydia will now float to where ever the power is and Michelle will stay with Jeff/Jordan. If Jeff saves Russell I think he wouldnt put him up if he won HOH out of gratitude. With this scenerio the only person Jeff would REALLY have to worry about winning HOH would be the great unwashed one.....Nat.

Time will tell though...I hope it works out for him though.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Casey, I love your take and I totally agree with you! As a fan, I really want to see Jeff use it because it's certainly more interesting for us if he does. But- I do wonder if using it would hurt him in the game.

My thought is that the only way he'd be safe in the game would be if he were guaranteed to get rid of Jessie. Jessie is the top of the 3 headed snake that is Chia Pet and Nastalie. If he's able to get rid of Jessie, those two may WANT to get revenge, but can they? Chima won't be able to compete for HoH and Nastalie has yet to win anything... and her odds of getting HoH over the rest of the house (most of whom would be happy to see Jessie go) are pretty slim.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Haha, Lorraine! Apparently we had the same thought at the same time. Great minds :)
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:18 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
Casey, I love your take and I totally agree with you! As a fan, I really want to see Jeff use it because it's certainly more interesting for us if he does. But- I do wonder if using it would hurt him in the game.

My thought is that the only way he'd be safe in the game would be if he were guaranteed to get rid of Jessie. Jessie is the top of the 3 headed snake that is Chia Pet and Nastalie. If he's able to get rid of Jessie, those two may WANT to get revenge, but can they? Chima won't be able to compete for HoH and Nastalie has yet to win anything... and her odds of getting HoH over the rest of the house (most of whom would be happy to see Jessie go) are pretty slim.

wow...yup...great minds! LOL
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Russell is a strong competitor ... I believe even more so than Jessie.

If Jeff uses the Coup D'etat that would be making a move, but not necessarily a good move, I don't think for him. A good move for him would probably to make some type of an alliance with Jessie and get out all of these floaters. Rather than going after each other because they will be the first ones out of each side.

Even Russell was a floater, just a strong one but he played both sides and not to be trusted, he has loyalty to no one. It's funny to me that nobody sees the floaters as being dangerous players in the game.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 8-11-09--27-copy
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:30 pm

I think its too late for Jeff to make an alliance/deal with Jessie. No way will he break his alliance with Nat and Chima and Jeff will know that he is low man on the totem pole. First chance they get, they will get his ass out the door. If he is going to make a move, breaking that alliance is huge. Go big or go home! He may do both..lol
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Lorraine wrote:
all great points Casey. I think he should use it if only to break up that tight clique of Jessie/Natalie/Chima and at any given time Kevin/Lydia. If he uses it and Jessie does go, that clique is OVAHHHH! Chima cannot play, Jessie is gone, Kevin and Lydia will now float to where ever the power is and Michelle will stay with Jeff/Jordan. If Jeff saves Russell I think he wouldnt put him up if he won HOH out of gratitude. With this scenerio the only person Jeff would REALLY have to worry about winning HOH would be the great unwashed one.....Nat.

Time will tell though...I hope it works out for him though.

Despite the Russell/Chima conflict that was clearly going to influence her nominations, this is why I was hoping Jeff/Jordan were nominated this week. In fact, I'm sort of surprised they're still sitting on everyone else's back burner up to this point. But if they were nominated, that would totally justify using the CD'E as the only justifiable move. NOT using it would be one of those "stupidest BB moments ever."

For my own selfish reasons without regard for anyone's strategy in the house, I simply want to see the CD'E be used (by a HG I like because that's more exciting) and I want Jessie out the door.

But without them nominated, using the CD'E comes with more significant consequences and is riskier. It is reasonable like casey was saying to not use it and try to salvage the situation, even if most think Jeff is the wizard anyway. But I am counting on exactly the situation you describe, Lorraine. The probability is so great that Jeff's "side" will control the house next week, barring a Natalie win, that it will hopefully be worth the risk. Then they can hopefully pick off another opponent (like the gnat), solidify some new alliances, and tilt the HoH in favor of their side again until that momentum carries them closer to the end.

This is going to make Thursday exciting, but I don't want to see Jeff's game ruined.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Yeah, I totally agree with Lorraine- it's too late for Jeff to make a deal with Jessie. Jessie is way too entrenched in his alliance with Chima and Natalie.

Wasn't it talked about at some point for Natalie and Jessie to team up with Jeff and Jordan? Or was that something we all talked about, but not the HGs?

I'm just hoping that something good happens this Thursday. If nothing else, it's been nice to see Jessie on edge all week after him thinking he was the shiznit for the first 4 weeks. It's jury time- he only saw this part on TV last year! :p
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm

I think that Nat was pushing for the J/J/J/N alliance but Jessie shot it down. Might have been an interesting dynamic if that had happened though. Was anyone shocked that they aired Chima calling Russ a terrorist on CBS? Usually they leave that stuff for the live feeders and the cutting room floor.

Another note about the POV: I HATE when the HOH thinks that their wishes should be respected!!! WTF??? Someone kicked ass and won that shit just like the HOH did. Why should that power be null and void. Fuck that "I am going to respect the HOH wishes" puke
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:51 am

Great point about "respecting the HOH's wishes", Lorraine. The POV is just as important as the HOH & if you won, you deserve to do with it what you choose.
It's obvious Chima likes to go on her little power trips. Just like her telling production to Fuck Off when she's supposed to go to the DR or how she keeps talking about if Jeff uses the Coup d'etat & puts up J/N she's going to "ruin the live show".
I think it's too late for a Jeff/Jessie alliance & I am perfectly fine with that. Although Jessie is not NEAR the annoying HG he was last year, I'm still not a fan. Has everyone noticed how much his mood/attitude has changed since he was put on the have nots & since he found out about the special power? (B/C obvs he knew he didn't get it.) The whole pouting about not being able to play POV. I thought he was going to cry in the DR. I'm sure Lydiot gave him a hj to make him feel better & then Natalie let him smell her smelly pits! Ewwwwwwwww!
Back to top Go down
casey_gabbard
BB Fan
BB Fan
casey_gabbard

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 am

While I think an alliance with Jessie could be beneficial to both of them... certainly Jeff would have nothing to worry about sitting next to him at the end... I agree with y'all that he's too attached to Natalie/Chima and Jessie burnt that bridge.

Besides, Natalie and her "honest" big mouth is not something I'd want to trust.

I think Jessie is only good at this game when he feels like he's got the power. What is it he said on the show last night when he was whining to America in the diary room... "Wait until the two weeks I'm not in power." hmmmm... silly America! So, besides trying to convince Jeff and Jordan that he's got their backs---was his strategy to whine and complain for two weeks?

Did any one watch last night when they got their questions game? Is it just me or is that the most boring game ever? Does it really exsist or is this a B.B. Special?
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Am I the only one who thinks J/J joining with Jesse would be the biggest mistake? Jesse isn't going to be loyal to them at all. He is just playing the game. He can't stand Jeff! And after being played by Bitch ass Ronnie, Jeff would be a damn fool to align with Jesse & Nastalie. At least Russ showed he was a man of his word to J/J. I think Jesse is getting too much credit just because he toned down his fucked up attitude from last season, but to me, anyone but Nastalie would be a damn fool to trust his ass.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:21 pm

No, Smooches, I agree with you. An alliance with Jessie would not be beneficial to Jeff. Maybe earlier in the game, but definitely not now. Jessie has a major target on his back and he's not talking game with anyone in the house that's not Natalie or Chima. I'd think he'd be a target for pretty much anyone but those two and Lydia, if they had the chance. I don't think Jeff would really have a chance to build any bridges with anyone else in the house.

I'm still keeping fingers crossed that Jeff uses the CD'E to get Jessie out of the house. I'm sick of him and his naps, the 2 skanks he has crawling all over him, his poses, and I can't take listening to him bitch if he ends up a have not again.

Casey- what is the questions game you're talking about? I didn't see that.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:31 pm

I dont think that Jessie would ever be loyal to Jeff and Jordan. He is completely Chima and Nats little bitch and that wont change anytime soon. If Jeff uses this power its not to SAVE Russell, although Russell would owe him big time, its to REMOVE Jessie. Jeff keeps saying that he wants to see Jessie and Nat on the block and this might be his only shot. Seriously can anyone think of anyone else in the house who would do that?
I do think though that Michelle is completely loyal to J/J and if they can bring Russell on board for a few weeks, I can see them picking the rest off one by one. I do wish that Jeff would try to talk with Kevin and get him on board. Kevin was saying last night that he wants to get Jeff out because he doesnt know where his head it at. I HATE that Kevin is kissing the asses of J/N/C and would like to see him break away from this dysfunctional trio.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:34 pm

casey_gabbard wrote:
While I think an alliance with Jessie could be beneficial to both of them... certainly Jeff would have nothing to worry about sitting next to him at the end... I agree with y'all that he's too attached to Natalie/Chima and Jessie burnt that bridge.

Besides, Natalie and her "honest" big mouth is not something I'd want to trust.

I think Jessie is only good at this game when he feels like he's got the power. What is it he said on the show last night when he was whining to America in the diary room... "Wait until the two weeks I'm not in power." hmmmm... silly America! So, besides trying to convince Jeff and Jordan that he's got their backs---was his strategy to whine and complain for two weeks?

Did any one watch last night when they got their questions game? Is it just me or is that the most boring game ever? Does it really exsist or is this a B.B. Special?

I totally agree, the questions came was a HUGE bore and I just turned down the sound on the feeds. I think its a real game, they have had it in past seasons as well and I always hate it...lol
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:33 pm

Oh OK Suzie, because I don't understand why any one would think Jesse would be loyal to J/J. NO ONE is going to put Jesse and his road dog up and like I said earlier, Jeff is going to regret NOT using the power to get one of them out. Only 2 people are going to be mad Chimapet and whoever stays. The rest of the house know they want Jesse & Nasty out, but too scared to do it and again they don't win shit.

After using the power Jeff can easily tell Russ he did it to save him and Russ will be grateful and be completely on their side. Michele is going with the numbers. Chima can't play for HOH so it's only going to be ONE person who can play for HOH pissed at Jeff. This is a no-brainer for Jeff to use the power.

Just seen this on my FB and thought I'd share it with you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jurNAPdbzv8&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next