BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH

Go down 
+4
SMOOCHES
tj2377
Lorraine
Erika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:05 pm

I agree with you to a certain degree. But I think Jeff should use it, not to necessarily to "save" Russell but to get Jesse out or Nastalie out. No one is going to go after him or Jordan, because we have to remember that who all is left in the house don't like them and they all want them 2 out of the house, but too scared to do it and no one wins shit to do it. Jeff would be a fool NOT to put them 2 up. Him & Jordan still get to play in HOH and so would Russ and if he thinks Jeff did it to save him, he will be or should be loyal to him and Jordan. Chima and whoever is left (Jesse or Nasty) will be the only ones pissed about it. And at this point all the other HG are sick of Chima/Nasty/Jesse so Jeff would be good.

Not taking up for that bitch ass Ronnie, but he regrets NOT backdooring Russell when he was HOH. Had he done that, he may still be in the house. So to have the opportunity to get rid of your biggest competition and not take advantage of it, is a dumb move.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Erika wrote:
We'll see... Thursday's HOH is big! I wonder if Jeff uses the Coup D'etat if he will be able to play for HOH or not. I think that also is important because he needs to be able to play for it!

THESE PEOPLE!

THIS HOUSE!

THIS GAME!!
pulling hair out

Someone on Jokers found the CDT rules (LOL) and he CAN play for HOH. This is a tough one for Jeff, I just hope he does whats right for him and what will help him go further in the game.
I agree with what Smooches said too, Ronnie regrets not back dooring Russell and will probably always wonder what could have been....maybe this is Jeffs chance pulling hair out <------Jeff...lol
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:26 am

Love all the comments, ladies!
I still hope Jeff uses it and puts up Jessie/Gnat.
GO JEFF!!!! Thursday's going to be a great show!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:55 am

Jeff has said to jordan that "someone needs to make a move", so i hope he sticks to that thought and uses his wizard power. Imagine Natalie' face if it all goes down. Watch how Nat and Chima will magically forgive Russ if Jesse leaves. I cant take much more of jes/nat/chim together, i'm at the point of muting my feeds. Chima has been talking about Russ non stop for a week to anyone she comes in contact with..is this bordering on obsessed or what. She must really have it bad for him or he wouldnt even be taking up space in her head. I'm done with Chima especially after several terrorist comments, not a good look for someone trying to make it in the media industry.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:32 am

Hi Bostongirl!! welcome all to the forum!!!

I'm with you on the Nat/Jessie/Chima 3-some. I simply cannot take those three and just dont watch them when they are on the feeds. Totally agree if Jeff saves Russell and gets Jessie out, all will be forgiven with Russell. Did you hear Jessie sucking up to Jordan last night???? He was talking to her in the kitchen and when he was done and he was on his way back up to the HOH, he turns around while on the stairs and says "I love you Jordan". um WHAT??? So she says thank you or something and then he says, take that or leave it or some bullshit. It was soooooooo random! This guy barely speaks to her at all and now he loves her?? yeah right.
Anyone that I had hoped would have a brain and play with some smartness has let me down. Especially Kevin. After everything that Jessie/Nat and Chima have done to Lydia, he wants her to trust them??? WTF? They voted to evict her over pigvomit!!!!! Wake up Kevin!! You're wrong!! Deal with it!!! Oh well, morning rant over...lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Jessie had one too many glasses of wine... people get like that when they are lit. No biggie... hardly consider it sucking up...he's playing the game just like anyone else when they feel they might be losing/leaving..... and Russell hasn't been sucking up? C'mon
and as for Kevin.... I still think he is playing a good game, he can clearly see the target is Russell and not Lydia.... he does trust Chima and doesn't want to burn that bridge...at least she is a more clear thinking person than Lydia. Lydia is a fucking mess, somebody that unstable I would have dropped them last week.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:13 am

tj2377 wrote:
Love all the comments, ladies!
I still hope Jeff uses it and puts up Jessie/Gnat.
GO JEFF!!!! Thursday's going to be a great show!

Yes it is. Those eviction episodes you look forward to all week are great and they don't come that often, it seems. The weird thing is, to me this cast is one of the worst for BB, like BB4/BB9 bad. But two nights on the feeds were extremely crazy and will probably be remembered as some of the best in BB history (although on average the feeds have been a reflection of the cast to me). And we also have a really exciting eviction coming up this week. It's just strange that I really am not liking this cast, so it's not one of my favorite seasons, but Thursday is probably going to be very memorable.

I can't wait for Jessie to be first in the jury house. It's a fate worse than being evicted week four for a second time, especially when it comes from an America's Choice again. Then it's going to be fun to see how Natalie functions--or malfunctions in the house without him. It's going to be "Where's my Cappy?!??!?!?!" all over again.

As for the Kevin situation, I'm not sure what to think. To an extent I can see how he's trying to maintain relationships by not using the veto. And it's clear Lydia is more (delusional) loyal to Jessie so why should he bother with her? Is not using it a show of loyalty though? Or will people remember how when his closest ally was on the block, he failed to save her and failed to take a risk and actually make a move in the game?
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:01 pm

"Where's my Cappy?!?!?!?!"
LMAO!!!!!! Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 143808
Natalie & Lydia will both be freakin' out! What will they do if they don't have a guy (who blows them both off) to chase after?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Did anyone catch Russell's meltdown on the feeds last night? I'm not sure who is crazier between him, Lydia and Michele.  seeing stars

He had a buzz going and then him coming down from his buzz was a trainwreck! He was outside by himself getting down, sitting in the far corner past the hammock and kept saying "I'm sorry Pops", "Sorry I blew it Pops". He was sitting there hanging his head for awhile and then he gets up and is making these bone-chilling shrieks as he was air-boxing.
It's nice that the wizard can't say anything, or we'd miss out on the meltdown. He will be having more meltdowns the next few days, until Jeff comes in and saves him.

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 4%208-10-2009%2001.59%20AM-1045959Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 3%208-10-2009%2005.03.12%20AM-105354
Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 3%208-10-2009%2002.13%20AM-1051435Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 3%208-10-2009%2003.05%20AM-10662
Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 3%208-10-2009%2003.08%20AM-106945Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 3%208-10-2009%2003.10%20AM-1061058
Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 4%208-10-2009%2003.11%20AM-106128Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 3%208-10-2009%2003.14%20AM-106153
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Yea the meltdown was pretty pathetic, but I guess that happens in that stressed-out house especially when you are the target.

More pathetic is Chimapet saying she is going to provoke Russ into hitting her so he can get kicked out the house and constantly calling him a terrorist. Now if Russ were to call her the "N" word all hell would break loose on him. I am so sick of her ass. To actually think of spitting on someone to get them out is asking for a ass whooping. I don't know what makes her think she is a Diva because true Divas don't wear busted weave hair. True Divas don't wear cheap clothes and TRUE DIVAS aren't that ugly. She is going to be in for a rude awakening when she gets out that house and see how she is shunned away because of her mouth. A woman scorned is the worse and she is scorned because Russell didn't want her greasy ass. Thursday is going to be GREAT if Jeff takes Russell off. To see the faces of the pet. the troll and the nasty ass is going to be priceless.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Chima jokes around a lot, I hardly doubt she'd want to take a punch by him, and I don't see her as being scorned at all ....she can't trust him plain and simple. He was playing both sides, she gets along with the others who else was she suppose to put up?
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:41 pm

I also think it's funny how she was talking to Jessie & he's pretty much figured out that Jeff has the power and is going to put him & Natalie up on Thursday. Chima said something to the effect of she's going to ruin the live show if that happens, because she's going to go off. WHATEVER!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:59 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Yea the meltdown was pretty pathetic, but I guess that happens in that stressed-out house especially when you are the target.

More pathetic is Chimapet saying she is going to provoke Russ into hitting her so he can get kicked out the house and constantly calling him a terrorist. Now if Russ were to call her the "N" word all hell would break loose on him. I am so sick of her ass. To actually think of spitting on someone to get them out is asking for a ass whooping. I don't know what makes her think she is a Diva because true Divas don't wear busted weave hair. True Divas don't wear cheap clothes and TRUE DIVAS aren't that ugly. She is going to be in for a rude awakening when she gets out that house and see how she is shunned away because of her mouth. A woman scorned is the worse and she is scorned because Russell didn't want her greasy ass. Thursday is going to be GREAT if Jeff takes Russell off. To see the faces of the pet. the troll and the nasty ass is going to be priceless.

Bravo Smooches...Standing Ovation clap. I also have to say I hate the chima mentality that because she is having issue's with russ no one else is supposed to talk to him. Yes russ may be a little over the top but so was Evel Dick and America loved him. Unfortunately, Russ let paranoia get the best of him. On top of that you have the 3 stooges making up any and all lies and backing eachother up. They are trying to scheme up some lies to tell Jeff about Russ so he doesnt use the wizard power, hopefully he can see right through it. Cant wait for Thurs, i think it will be a kodack moment.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Plain and simple, Chima is a POS psychotic bitch. Another great cast by the folks at BB. I don't think that anyone has a problem with her putting Russell on the block, I think its the obsessive behavior she shows regarding him. She talks about him NON STOP!! She has repeatedly said she wants to bait him into hitting her by spitting on him so she can press charges and have him sent to jail where she hopes he is raped in the ass. Real nice talk from a rape survivor. I am so sick of every other word out of her mouth being "he's a terrorist". STFU already. Do me a favor bitch, don't speak for all Americans when you spew your garbage. She has also said that she knows that Braden wasn't a racist but decided to use that anyway. How lovely of her to label someone a racist knowing full well that he isnt. Jen bb9 anyone?? WTF is wrong with these people that they would want to fuck up someones reputation like that?? I change the feeds when she is on and if she is the only one on the feeds, I dont watch.

Quote :
because true Divas don't wear busted weave hair.
ROTFLMAO!!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:24 pm

because true Divas don't wear busted weave hair. ROTFLMAO!![/size]

They also dont have to paint on thir eyebrows for 20 minutes a day.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Kevin did not use the POV ...So far Russ and Lydia are on the block til Thursday which would be a huge surprise if either of them left Thursday being that Jeff has said many times that he will be using the POV with Jessie being the target.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:49 pm

They also dont have to paint on thir eyebrows for 20 minutes a day. [/quote]

They sure don't. They have someone do it for them the right way and that doesn't consist of painting them on.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Thank you Boston-Girl and Lorraine I couldn't agree with you more. That trick is scorned because if it were just a trust issue she wouldn't talk about him ALL THE TIME! When the dumb 5 got shitted on from Ronnie they didn't talk about him all the time. Chimapet thinks she is all that and she wanted some action like J&J and the pathetic triangle going on. I remember her sitting on Russ lap and letting him feel her up and she got rejected and now she is scorned. LET IT GO ALREADY!

For a rape survivor to wish rape on another person is beyond low. I seen when she told her story like the first 3 days they were in the house and I think she is strong to over come that and live a normail life. HOWEVER as far as this game, she is a FAKE ASS Diva wanna be and I am sick of her voice, her ways and wish she would have left the 1st week.

BTW, Chimapet was just talking about Nastalie getting on her nerves being disrespectful to production. Hmmmm this may get interesting if it gets back to nasty ass.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Erika wrote:
Kevin did not use the POV ...So far Russ and Lydia are on the block til Thursday which would be a huge surprise if either of them left Thursday being that Jeff has said many times that he will be using the POV with Jessie being the target.

I have a prediction that Jeff will not use the power. As much as he has said in his DR that he is going to use it and as much as the fans want him to use it, I am thinking that Russell is not going to be able to hold it together. He is too stressed, paranoid, volatile and crazed to step back, take a breath and wait it out. Jeff has dropped hints to him "be cool" "wait to see what happens after pov, we'll talk then" "if you stay we have to rock this" and subtle hints like that. Russell suspects that Jeff has the power and what he wants to do so for Gods sake, sit back, wait it out and CHILL! Its out of his hands now and nothing he can do will change the fact that he is on the block. I certainly want Jeff to use it, but if Russell continues with his antics...will he? Tough call at this point.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Quote :
BTW, Chimapet was just talking about Nastalie getting on her nerves being disrespectful to production. Hmmmm this may get interesting if it gets back to nasty ass

lol @ her calling anyone out on being disrespectful to production.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:35 pm

I think Jeff knows that Russ is stressed out and paranoid, and he's giving him a pass on that. What i'm more worried about is what level of scheming Ape and Pigpen will take it to. When Jordan was outside venting about russ i was thinking someone might use that info against her to instigate an arguement between her and Russ. A wish she would take a page from Jeff's book and not tell those people anything. On a side note i'm hoping pigpen and chia are have nots next week.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:53 pm

lol @ her calling anyone out on being disrespectful to production. [/quote]

I feel ya on that. She said she will now be more polite to them seeing how Nastalie is. She was also complaining about how she hasn't been able to enjoy her HOH room alone because of Nastalie and Jesse.

Boston-Girl, I was thinking the same thing. Poor Jordan is so naive and just talks too much to the wrong people. She hasn't gotten it that Jeff is the ONLY one she can trust. If Russ goes off on Jordan I don't know if Jeff will use the power. Although I truly believe that Jeff using the power is not to necessarily save Russ but to get Jesse out. Russ is being a paranoid annoying ass right now, but to see Jesse & Nasty on the block without a chance to campaign will make my day!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Okay...i turned on the feeds a total of 3 times briefly today and each time (no lie) it was chima obsessing about russell....please shoot me now...lol.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:22 pm

I think real player forgot that there are FOUR feeds this season so that we can CHOOSE the convo we want to listen to. All night its been all 4 feeds on the same damn room or people!!!! Helloooooooooooo....sheesh, does anyone remember when you had to use quad so you could watch more than one room or you might miss something? Not this season.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 am

Bang Bang Bang...Those are shots for me because I am feeling both of you ladies about the feeds. I am so sick of Chimapet and her Russell obsession and sick of watching 4 screens of the same damn person that I am going to bed early tonight. These people suck and the feeds suck this season.

Good Night All
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:08 am

Lorraine wrote:
I think real player forgot that there are FOUR feeds this season so that we can CHOOSE the convo we want to listen to. All night its been all 4 feeds on the same damn room or people!!!! Helloooooooooooo....sheesh, does anyone remember when you had to use quad so you could watch more than one room or you might miss something? Not this season.

The feeds are so disappointing this year.

Do you guys remember when we used to be able to complain about them only showing two events across four streams? Now we can't even get that. It's like Lydia doing dishes from two different angles on all four feeds now, or Chima painting on her "eyebrows."

Don't forget about the feeds during the endurance comp either. I remember in BB10 we missed some action, but this year it was even worse being blacked out for almost an hour after the live show.

And don't even get me started on the itchy trigger finger on the FotH button. It seems to get worse each year in terms of not only the frequency, but they used to only cut the particular feed that had to be cut. Now they cut all four even if it's someone in another room talking about something/someone they shouldn't.

But I guess they know the fans will keep getting the feeds because the feeds make the show. Just look at how edited down that Monday Night Mega-Fight was on Thursday's episode. We didn't even see Kevin go off on Ronnie, not to mention a host of other stuff that happened that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 5 of Chima's HOH
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next