BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This had BETTER be just a rumor. Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThis had BETTER be just a rumor. Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

This had BETTER be just a rumor.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

This had BETTER be just a rumor. Empty
PostSubject: This had BETTER be just a rumor.   This had BETTER be just a rumor. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:58 pm

From Jokers

hey guys its me again, more info about sheila, as far as i know shes back as a regular houseguest, not playing for charity or anything like that.
Also, they told her she was the "14th" houseguest. This would mean i guess that she is not the only former entering, since the commercial shows 12 strangers. I know many of you want to know who I am, but I am sworn to secrecy. Don't worry, everything will be out tommorow anyway This had BETTER be just a rumor. Smile. Well anyways, gotta run!

I am doubting the truth to this but its still a frightening thought. After waiting so long for Big Brother to begin, seeing Big Sheil in the house would be more then I could take.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: This had BETTER be just a rumor.   This had BETTER be just a rumor. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:05 pm

I will be done with the season if they bring her back ... out of all people. I could care less to have any of them back unless it were an All Stars season which this isn't so why would they bring 1 or 2 people back ...and again... her of all people. Way to kill the season IF this is true... I doubt it is true but just the mere thought of it being a possibility is quite sickeing!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: This had BETTER be just a rumor.   This had BETTER be just a rumor. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Sweet Erika...they are going with this silly Have and Have nots silly twist... They have ppl that been in the show and those that have not...I fight for PARKER BRING HIM IN Plz
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: This had BETTER be just a rumor.   This had BETTER be just a rumor. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:52 pm

The anonymous poster from Jokers just posted this:

hey its me once again checking in.. and No michelle from bb10 is NOT a houseguest.. despite speculation.. and Yes, i have heard that there Is a boy
houseguest returning from a recent season along with Sheila.. haha good luck speculating!!! This had BETTER be just a rumor. SmileOnce again.. i still cannot reveal who i am, sorry guys This had BETTER be just a rumor. Frown

wow....if this is true.................. no2
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: This had BETTER be just a rumor.   This had BETTER be just a rumor. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:16 pm

People love to speculate and stir the pot each season. I don't believe any of it.

There is no reason to bring back Sheila or anyone else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This had BETTER be just a rumor.   This had BETTER be just a rumor. Empty

Back to top Go down

This had BETTER be just a rumor.
Page 1 of 1