BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALPast Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 Empty
PostSubject: Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11   Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:43 pm

http://www.justin.tv/bigbrotherusa11

Currently it's showing season 6... one of the best seasons!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11   Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:05 am

Cool! I just went over there and they claim that BB11 starts July 12th! We need our BB countdown clock adjusted if thats true! LOL
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11   Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:46 am

Nooo! It must start earlier, not later! As soon as we have an official date I will update the counter.

I'm not sure about the 12th date. Somewhere (Reality Fan Forum I think) they had a poll and I think the 12th was the date everyone voted for. So it may just be from that and not official.

I'll have to go searching around to see if there is any news on that.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11   Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:57 am

Yeah I'm all for an earlier start date and while we're at it a couple weeks longer couldn't hurt either. I would also like feeds of the Houseguests as soon as the enter the house not after they've been there for a week and I want a 2 hour season finale! filing nails
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11   Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:02 pm

OMG Justin TV is showing Season 7 now!! Allstars baby! THIS....is how BB should be played!!!

Howie: Yeah, Janie and Diane are good cooks, they make great toast!

Does it get any better than Allstars? Anyone who compared the Renegades to Chilltown is a fool and an even bigger fool is the person who thinks that Dan could even shine Dr. Wills shoes. eyeroll
Dr. Will in moldy green filthy shorts?? NEVER!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11   Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:18 pm

I'm watching the All-Stars season on there now! Oh, how I love Janelle!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11   Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:13 pm

I can't stand this, I have had this on all day...lol. Kaysar and James on the block. I am remembering all over again how much I hated James this season...THAT SNAKE!!

Will wins $5000 in Veto comp and says in Diary room...."Money cant buy you love but it can buy you stuff....AND I LOVE STUFF" ! priceless
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11   Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:14 pm

lmao....wow....last night before I went to bed, I was watching Season 7, Allstars. Today I go over to Justin Tv and I just saw Joe getting evicted from Season 8. Jen is wearing that "crusty" red unitard. God Bless Justin Tv...lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11   Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Well according to her man she has crusty panties so I guess it only makes sense that she'd have a crusty uni as well.

So I guess season 7 should be starting over again by Sunday? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11   Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Past Big Brother seasons to hold you over until BB11
Page 1 of 1