BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALCan you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12

Go down 
+2
tj2377
Erika
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  Empty
PostSubject: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:35 am

http://www.sporcle.com/games/eliedwards/bigbrotherusa

I was able to guess 130 out of 158 within 12 minutes. Try it and see how you score...
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:31 pm

WOW Erika! I can't even attempt, I didn't start hard core watching until season 3 or 4.
That's awesome you got that many!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:51 pm

I got 100 would have gotten a few more if it wasn't for the spelling lol.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:29 am

You got 151 out of 158 Contestants of Big Brother USA.

I missed Kent (BB2), Nathan and David (BB4), and Carol, Joe, Dustin, and Jessica (BB8). I can't believe I blanked out on the enemies of BB8. I also had a really hard time remembering Kristen from this previous season for some reason. Big Brother 10 was the season I finished first, I found it easily the easiest since every one of them really stood out.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:56 am

Colton, you are Hard Core! lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:05 pm

haha hell yeah he's hardcore... 151 out of 158? that's insane! but it probably shouldn't surprise me since you're a walking wiki of Survivor and BB knowledge.

For some reason I had the hardest time on the spelling for Sheila's name. I started putting in fithy old bitch, rooster neck, dirty old bitch, etc. Because when I typed in her name it wouldn't go through. I figured dirty old bitch would go through for her name. My favorite seasons 6 and 7 I had the hardest time remembering some of the cast names... barely could remember most of season 1, 2 and 3

If they had that for Survivor I wonder how many you'd get Colton.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Quote :

Haha, I'd probably get the majority of them.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:07 pm

I guess I suck because all I got was 71.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 pm

I got all 158 HGs with 4:22 time left. Yes, I want a cookie...lol!  wink I would NOT be able to do this for any other reality show. Wonder if anyone could name all the reality people from Real World? I could not even tell you how many seasons that show has been on! no2 I stopped watching Real World after the Boston season which I believe was Season 6. I saw some of Seattle season the following year but lost interest after that. It kind of bugged me that 2 of the 7 people knew each other before the show and the situations to me were starting at that point to seem forced.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 am

Erika wrote:
haha hell yeah he's hardcore... 151 out of 158? that's insane! but it probably shouldn't surprise me since you're a walking wiki of Survivor and BB knowledge.

For some reason I had the hardest time on the spelling for Sheila's name. I started putting in fithy old bitch, rooster neck, dirty old bitch, etc. Because when I typed in her name it wouldn't go through. I figured dirty old bitch would go through for her name. My favorite seasons 6 and 7 I had the hardest time remembering some of the cast names... barely could remember most of season 1, 2 and 3

Erika, I had trouble with Sheila from BB9 and Jordon from BB1 but I wound up typing their full names and that went through. Had to spell Jean "Jordon" a few different ways in order for the answer to be accepted. Filthy old bitch could have filled in a few spots...lol!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:18 am

nicolefan75 wrote:
I got all 158 HGs with 4:22 time left. Yes, I want a cookie...lol!  wink I would NOT be able to do this for any other reality show. Wonder if anyone could name all the reality people from Real World? I could not even tell you how many seasons that show has been on! no2 I stopped watching Real World after the Boston season which I believe was Season 6. I saw some of Seattle season the following year but lost interest after that. It kind of bugged me that 2 of the 7 people knew each other before the show and the situations to me were starting at that point to seem forced.

Wow that is amazing!!! Great job!!!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:39 pm

sammyf wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:

Wow that is amazing!!! Great job!!!

Thanks Sammy. Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!! big smile
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks ours was a while ago, canadian. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12    Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12  Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you name all of the past HGs? seasons 1 - 12
Page 1 of 1