BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB15 - Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+3
sammyf
CC123
Erika
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:37 pm

sammyf wrote:
Is anyone else having a hard time getting into this season. I can't find anyone that likeable to root for just yet.

sammy... I dont have any favorite as of yet but i never really can fully get into it the first week. So many people, so much going on and hard to keep track.

I am having a hard time getting past the Elissa's botox...its like the pink elephant in the room. Everytime i see her all i see is the inflated fake looking lips and its so distracting that i can barely listen to the convo...lol
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Can someone give me more info on the MVP.  Can the MVP tell the house or is it a secret?  Is the mvp eligible to be a veto replacement? Any info would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm

MVP can tell Elissa told Mccrae she won. MVP can be a replacement and apparently if someone vetos the MVP nom the MVP picks the replacement not HOH.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:05 pm

So they already had the veto ceremony and the 3 nominations for eviction are Elissa, Jessie and David?  

And the plan is to save Elissa and evict David? I don't have anything as of now against Elissa but wouldn't it be a smarter move to evict her just based off the Rachel popularity in always getting the MVP each week? I really don't see as a whole why they'd want someone to always have that advantage each week.  Is David really a threat?

And did I hear this right Amanda gave McCrae a handjob?  ew!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:09 pm

The idea for the alliance is to keep Elissa so even if there side doesn't have HOH they will atleast have one nomination with Elissa getting MVP.

And all I heard is Amanda and McCrae made out...puke 
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Oh My! teehee2 

BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 K4RHNpC

BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 Eue1Fjn
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:33 am

Erika wrote:
So they already had the veto ceremony and the 3 nominations for eviction are Elissa, Jessie and David?  

And the plan is to save Elissa and evict David? I don't have anything as of now against Elissa but wouldn't it be a smarter move to evict her just based off the Rachel popularity in always getting the MVP each week? I really don't see as a whole why they'd want someone to always have that advantage each week.  Is David really a threat?

And did I hear this right Amanda gave McCrae a handjob?  ew!

LMAO! I think they had a mutual masturbation session last night, it looked like both they're hands were at work under those covers, LOL!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:26 am

So reading updates the cast seems very vile with their comments. Can we have a mass eviction of at least 5 people this week and bring in some new people?
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:59 am

Some of the comments made are really vile and disgusting. Do they realize there are camera catching their every move. I just hope Jeremy goes soon.

Also Its week one they have been there 9 DAYS. Why are they all hooking up. I'm curious if one of these showmances is game play to get MVP cause America loves Showmance like Jejo and Brenchal.

Im just hoping Elissa win hoh next week so these vile people can atleast have 3 of them on the block.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:26 pm

I also saw where Aaryn got all bent out of shape at Candice about her cowboy hat, saying that Candice sat on it.  She basically ripped it from Candice and was being bitchy as if Candice ruined her hat.  Later tells Kaitlyn how its the highest form of disrespect in Texas lol... Candice apologizes to her and in doing so says "ask" which sounded like "ax" and Aaryn corrects her that it's "ask" not "ax" when Candice was doing nothing but trying to be nice to her in apologizing about the hat that I don't believe she meant any ill will.  And then Aaryn walks away from it and says I'm done with this conversation.  She is quite the little bitch...lol Seems as though her Kaitlyn and GinaMarie think they are running shit.  Which means when David walks out Wednesday they will be surprised! Jaw dropper  Jaw dropper  Jaw dropper  

The offensive remarks of GinaMarie and Aaryn

Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm hoping someone that is not on their side whens HOH. I don't know what Aaryn problem is but I hope she doesnt think America is voting her MVP. I will happily vote for Elissa just to see Aaryn on the block and go home. I'm rooting for Elissa Helen Andy and Howard to make it far in this game.

Does anyone know whose doing the best at the Golf challenge? (We know last time half the house through it and gave it to Jordan in BB13)
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:25 am

Reagan wrote an open letter to BB Production, here's what it says:

I just read Andrea Reiher’s Zap2It article in which she documents racism, misogyny, and homophobia that’s already emerged in the Big Brother 15 house. Feed watchers have watched Spencer call women “c#nts” and spit the word “fag” in Andy’s face. Similarly, Aaryn complained that Andy would most likely get next week’s MVP because “people love the queers.” Aaryn’s also demanded Candice, an African American woman, say “asked, not axed” and suggested Helen, the season’s sole Asian American houseguest, should “go make some rice.” GinaMarie also wondered if they could make Helen’s eyes straight. And this is only WEEK 1! Imagine what will happen when they forget about the cameras.

Houseguests GinaMarie, Aaryn, and Kaitlin refereed to historically marginalized players as “tokens.” Sadly, they aren’t too far off in their assessment. Characters like Andy, Candice, Howard, and Helen are reduced to mere tokens when production fails to include micro-aggressions that they have to endure on a day-to-day basis. What’s the point of casting racial, ethnic, and sexual minorities if production’s going to edit out the racism, ethnic discrimination, and homophobia that these people encounter inside the house? Moreover, why do historically marginalized players have the exclusive burden of narrating past acts of racial, ethnic, and sexual brutalization when we see this sort of discrimination enacted INSIDE THE HOUSE?

Big Brother, I LOVE you, but, if you really want to provide a groundbreaking twist, SHOW CBS VIEWERS HOW SOME STRAIGHT, WHITE PEOPLE talk about gays, Asian Americans, and African Americans. Capitalize on the Paula Deen controversy! Hate speech is currently a hot topic in the United States. It would be irresponsible to punt on this issue. What makes Aaryn’s homophobia and racism especially insidious is that it comes packaged in a bright-eyed, pageant-like exterior. I mean, how can somebody so sweet looking spew so much venom? Viewers would have to SEE it to BELIEVE it.

Let’s hope the series’ “expect the unexpected” refrain holds true.

Sincerely,

Ragan

Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:04 am

The House just blew up. Kaitlen Stood up to Jeremy and got into a fight. Jeremy called out everyone like hes a victim and was just being a dick. Then Andy was scared of Jeremy so threw Elissa under the bus. Aaryn Attacked Candice about the hat again. Candice had the line of the night "I did not sit on your $10 hat sweetie"

I know last season the word bully came up alot about Willie which I didn't agree with at all.

I 100% Can call Jeremy just that.

Can we bring in a twist where the Zingbot enters the house and kidnaps Aaryn and Jeremy and just gets rid of them....
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:01 am

What is wrong with this cast?? Racists, mysogynists, homophobes?? Has BB sunk to an all new low with casting? Its uncanny how they manage to find the most vile and disgusting human beings under the sun. Typical cast for Big Brother I guess.

I am still team Mccrae, Nick, Helen, Howard and I have added Elissa and Candice to that team. Sorry but Elissa  is not that bad and she is the only one who called out Aryan on her stupid ass comments. Candice is taking a lot of crap for NOTHING!!

I simply cannot STAND Jeremy. Who the heck does this guy think he is? Complete loathing and disgust for him.

Candice for HOH!!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Helen seems like a very nice lady but she needs to get the crying under control. She is seriously worse than Wamber. I dont know if she will make it much longer...i can see her quitting, she doesnt seem emotionally strong enough for this group of vile hg's. She keeps saying she's done crying then next thing you know she's having another emotional breakdown.

If i had a dollar for everytime she said "i'm a mom" I could fly us all to bb finale.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:35 pm

I'm glad that Elissa has toned down her craycray from the first day of feeds, but I'm hoping it'll come back out at some point. Accusing Jeremy of abusing women on the first freaking day of feeds was epic. I want her and Aaryn to team up and down Aaryn and Gina Marie!

All the racism stuff aside, this has been a great first week, but then again I loved BB14 in week one, but it ended up being one of my least favorite seasons ever.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:44 am

Is this true????

Jeremey and Spencer are now plotting to have Elissa beaten up and or stabbed. These huge guys said they will block production from helping Elissa until GinaMarie gets the job done. Then GinaMarie will self evict and Elissa will be in the hospital - Live Feeds Flash Back 2:17am Cam2 July 02 -

Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:28 pm

No idea Lorraine, they were probably joke but still something is wrong with Jeremy and Spencer. I read over at jokers that Spencer exposed himself for the camera when he was walking up the stairs WTF!?!?! I get creepy vibes from Spencer, like something isn't right.
Honestly I haven't been into the feeds all that much and I think it is because the cast is just gross. They remind me too much of the season 9 crew and that is the only season that I stopped watching half way through.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Is this true????

Jeremey and Spencer are now plotting to have Elissa beaten up and or stabbed. These huge guys said they will block production from helping Elissa until GinaMarie gets the job done. Then GinaMarie will self evict and Elissa will be in the hospital - Live Feeds Flash Back 2:17am Cam2 July 02 -

Yes, it did. They are disgusting excuses for men.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Apparently now Jeremy whipped his butt with Elissa Hat! I'm sorry but this is worse then getting head butted. Jeremy should be expelled or atleast warned about this in front of everyone. This just really reminds me of Season 2 and Shannon and Hardy and the toothBrush. I will be disgusted if This Moving Company Alliance makes it far in this game. (I'm fine with Mccrae and Howard and Nick ) But Enough. This is Live TV people. I really can't wait to see Jeremy and Aaryn get evicted cause I have a feeling people will Boo. I have a feeling in the coming future we will see a mug shot of Jeremy posted here just like we saw Adam and Matt from Season 9.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:17 am

I agree with you CC, I think there will be a few people with a mug shot after this season.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:32 am

So Aaryn is in for some shock when she gets out of the house. Zephyr Talent posted this statment on facebook today.

"Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by Aaryn, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are hers alone and do not represent the views or opinions of Zephyr Talent. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent."
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Yes Sammy Spencer did whip out his ick and I do mean ICK! and exposed himself ...why? who knows that's just gross who does that? oh I know who does that A PERVERT!  What makes him think that anyone wants to see him like that? Not anyone in the house nor anyone on a live feed.  He has also said many times about masturbating... too much info!  It's just perverted.  What makes it even worse are his misogynistic words about women. He has no problem using the C word and I hate that word!!  

Jeremy is just puke!  Every time he opens his mouth garbage spews out.  He's the epitome of a douchebag.  He wiped his ass with Elissa's hat!  Who does that?  It's disgusting!  I'm glad that the producers made him own up to it to her and that they said they were getting it dried cleaned but if she would rather them replace it they would with Jeremey's stipend.  He's such a loser he didn't even own up to WIPING HIS ASS with it, he said he tapped her hat with his ass... No you didn't you WIPED YOUR NASTY ASS with it! Big difference! I think Big Brother should have called a house meeting and told the entire house just like they did in Season 2 when Shannon used Hardy's toothbrush to clean the toilet with.  I think the others need to know how dispicable this piece of shit is.  And he keeps referring to himself as a boy and that he knows he has a lot of growing up to do.  No that is just excusing away this piss poor behavior.  There are kids who have enough sense and decency not to do something like that.  He's a neandethal and I really loathe him!

CC -  I am glad to hear that Aaryn is let go from her "talent" agency.  She may look good on the outside but her inside is a black hole.  She has so much hatred in her very rarely from the few times I've seen or heard her do you see her crack a smile unless she is being evil.  She seems to relish in acting like a devil.  It's as if she can't enjoy herself because of the hate inside is too overwhelming.  David has taken quite a few tongue lashings from the devil over nonsense.  Her demise within the game I look forward to!

GinaMarie? She's no better than Aaryn ... I can't believe these people are such idiots that they think they can say these things so freely so many times and not even entertain the thought of there being a backlash.... Good they will be in for a big slap in the face surprise.  The longer they stay the worse it will get.  

Elissa handled the Jeremy situation amazingly well, refraining from unloading on him would be too difficult for me.

I can't wait for tonight's eviction!!  
happydance
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:18 pm

36 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF.

Rachel Reilly
Ex-Big Brother Champ
SLAMS Racist Houseguests

Exclusive
BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 0703-brendan-rachel-3

Rachel Reilly -- the 2011 "Big Brother" champ -- says she's "disgusted" by all of the racist and homophobic comments being made inside the BB house this season -- telling TMZ, "It makes me sick to my stomach."

Rachel has a vested interest in the show this season because her sister Elissa is one of the houseguests -- and is currently living with the people responsible for the bigotry.

We spoke with Rachel and her husband Brendon (another BB alum) who tell us they, like CBS, are offended by the hateful words that have been spoken inside the house.

"We think it's vile and disgusting and are completely horrified that people can even think such hateful things."

The couple adds, "Being former houseguests we understand how people can turn on each other ... but the offensive things that Aaryn, GinaMarie, Katlin, Spencer and Jeremy say disgust us, and make us sick to our stomachs." ..

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Y0XchK6Q
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Erika I really do agree with you. Elissa handled the talk with Jeremy very well. If I was her there I might of slapped him.

I really hope some of this is brought up on tonight episode. I Really hope Julie says something and I would love for her to turn to Aaryn and go "How does it feel knowing you lost your modeling Contract"

It won't happen but it would be AMAZING since last night or the night before she was talking about wanting to become an actor and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Not only was Aaryn dropped from her modeling agency ... TMZ reports now that GinaMarie has been fired as well.  It doesn't matter who you are whether you are Paula Deen or GinaMarie. No employer is going to tolerate poor behavior whether it's displayed at work or on a National level.  Especially when you have jobs where your image matters. Seriously, when will people learn?  It's 2013!!
I read Dick is suppose to be on TMZ live today talking about this bullshit... lol

Honestly, I would be embarrassed a great deal just to be apart of this cast even if I were one of the ones who didn't say anything racist, derogatory, misogynistic, or homophobic.  It's just such a huge embarrassment to be any way affiliated with this nonsense.  And if I were Robyn I would be mortified that I found these people to be worthy of airtime!!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/big-brother-ginamarie-zimmerman-fired-day-job-pageant/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    BB15 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB15 - Week 1 Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next