BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+9
pajamajon
CC123
ChicagoMark
sammyf
Lorraine
Nikolas
Jay
bostongirl
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Jay wrote:
[quote="Lorraine"

Looking through updates, please someone fill me in....is Britney actually plotting against Willie, her teammate?? Is she forgetting why she is there? She has the most badass team and she just might be too damn stupid to know what to do with it. I hope I am wrong.

From what I saw on the feeds last night Britney was trying to convince Willie that getting rid of Frank over Kara is in his best interest for the end game, they went back and forth most of the night whenever they got a chance to talk one on one.

Ok, gotcha! Thanks.

I guess from what I am hearing is that Boogie and his team have HUGE targets on their back. Correct?[/quote]

Yup, both Janelle and Britney want Boogie and his team gone. Boogie and his team got some serious work to do
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:09 pm

From what i saw this AM . Willie has convinced brit to work on getting the votes to keep frank....lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:18 pm

bostongirl wrote:
From what i saw this AM . Willie has convinced brit to work on getting the votes to keep frank....lol

I hope Birtney is smart enough to see that's not the way to go
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:44 pm

It appears as though Shane has won the POV. Like I said, Brits team is badass. I hope she doesnt screw it up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Brit picked the right team but I wonder how many weeks can they stay in power? Can they have the type of run the Four Horseman on BB5 or the Sovs had on BB7 the first four weeks? Can't wait to find out
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Britney's team can have the run and luck like the Athletes clique. Before jury they only lost one Hoh and it was an ally (Ronnie) who had won.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:07 am

Janelle is still calling Erika "Scrubika" like they did on All-Stars, lol!!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:33 am

I don't understand why the newbies are worried about what coaches are left in the game. The coaches are not playing against them not even in competitions. How is keeping Frank in the game over Kara a good move for any of them.
I also love how Brit and Janelle think Dan is brainwashing them when really they are getting brainwashed by Boogie. He is going to run circles around them just like in all stars.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:09 am

sammyf wrote:
I don't understand why the newbies are worried about what coaches are left in the game. The coaches are not playing against them not even in competitions. How is keeping Frank in the game over Kara a good move for any of them.
I also love how Brit and Janelle think Dan is brainwashing them when really they are getting brainwashed by Boogie. He is going to run circles around them just like in all stars.

I think they are worried that at some point in the game the coaches will enter the game and be able to play. Britney and Janelle were saying as much on the feeds last night according to the tweeters. Julie Chen never states that the vets will be able to enter the game, just that they will be playing for $100,000. If they are able to enter the game after several weeks, once again I am calling bullshit for their weeks of being safe from eviction.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:02 am

I agree with you Lorraine.

I think the mentor thing had potential as a concept and since it's the ONE TIME Grodner hit on something that didn't suck, I wish she'd see it through to its fascinating conclusion rather than dissolving it a few weeks later like all her other lame twists. The tension between what's good for the vets vs. what's good for the newbies is what makes this season intriguing. If they just let the vets play for themselves, then all this "twist" is is a thinly veiled attempt to make sure Janelle doesn't get booted until at least the halfway mark (at which point she could conceivably win the requisite comps to make at least F3).

If the vets get to enter the game as regular players, it will be just a retread of last season which for me was not interesting. Although I have to give newbies Willie and Frank credit for NOT being vet-whoring sheep like Shelly and Adam last season. Willie's basically been ignoring Janelle and Britney's pleas to target Frank whom he has an alliance with, and Willie and Frank both basically agreed to take the game away from the vets and not do what's good for their mentors but rather what's good for themselves. As much as I want Janelle/Dan/Britney to succeed, I have to respect these two for realizing that they don't have to give a flying fig what the vets want. It's a much welcome perspective after last year where every newbie move was prefigured with WWJD (What Would Jeff/Jordan Do?)
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:10 am

I gotta tell you Nik, I agree with the season being intriguing. There are a lot of dynamics to this season so far and I have to say, I am liking them...lol.

Quote :
Willie's basically been ignoring Janelle and Britney's pleas to target
Frank whom he has an alliance with, and Willie and Frank both basically
agreed to take the game away from the vets and not do what's good for
their mentors but rather what's good for themselves.

If this is true, I couldn't be more happy. The last thing I wanted to see was a bunch of newbs rolling over to the vets ala last season.

I know in season 11 we had one of the best, if not best, week 1 evictions ever but does anyone ever remember this much game talk the second the feeds went on?? I like it...and I see lots of fights in the future...wouldnt you agree?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:04 pm

I agree with Willie wanting to do his own thing and not listen to the coaches because before Brit and Jani flipped to get rid of Dan, Willie wanted to get rid of Kara. I don't know how much credit I would give Frank though because I read somewhere that him and Boogie decide for Frank to tell people he doesn't like Boogie. So I am not too sure he is going to turn on Boogie IF they coaches get back in.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:21 pm

From the way it looks right now Willie has convinced Brit and Janie to keep frank and get rid of Kara....not bad for a non vet...lol. There are still many days til eviction but if Kara walks out the door after the 2 coaches were so adamant it be Frank I have to give much props to Willie.

Joe just told Boogie that Kara was once playmate of the year and Boogie is now convinced she lives in the playboy mansion and is an active Bunny. Whatever location she told him she lived at is where the playboy mansion is so now he thinks he just discoved gold....lol
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Lorraine wrote:

I know in season 11 we had one of the best, if not best, week 1 evictions ever but does anyone ever remember this much game talk the second the feeds went on?? I like it...and I see lots of fights in the future...wouldnt you agree?

Yeah I love when they start playing hard early, and I'm hopeful with people like JoJo, Willie and Janelle in there that we'll have some good drama!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:53 pm

I have to laugh, I keep reading about how the girls were creeped out by Ian peeking at the girls while they were showering or hanging out in the bathroom while they were showering. Did anyone catch this and was he really? lol
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:35 pm

If they do change up the twist its going to be after the 2nd live eviction because they will be down to 9 newbies. I don't understand Jani and Britney logic of getting rid of Dan's team to get rid of Dan. If the coaches do get to come into the games why would they want to be 3 against 9? Also they are going to be in a house with 3 or 4 strong guys and some pretty strong girls. You would think Britney would have learned not be stuck in the house with all strong guys and a beast of girl in competitions again, unfortunately for her Jani isn't hated like Rachel was so that won't save her if she is up against her.

I think that all coaches played this all wrong because technically their newbies aren't on a team like in season 11, even the diary room told them not to call it teams in there to someone. It's more like each coach has 3 chances to win the 100,000$ prize. If they were serious about winning the money. They would have split their players in different alliances giving them a bigger chance of winning the money. By teaming up they risk the chance of getting destory by one side.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:16 pm

I still don't get why he is taking out Kara (Model Curse Strikes again) Laura Monet Cassi and now Kara. I also think if Janie and Brit think that they may re-enter the game at some point Why get rid of Dan. The coaches are totally playing this game wrong. They are not teams basically they just worked as teams for HOH the first round. I doubt they will be working as teams for Every HOH.

Im excited to see whats in store this summer. I think we are going to have alot of backstabbing this summer. popcorn
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Let me just say no way do i believe Grodner of any of her ppl thought up this mentor twist. When they were all crying about how the glass house stole their concept they made sure to steal abs'c concept from the show duets. Yes duets is a singing comp but the same concept none the less.

I really hope the coaches dont get to get in the game for the 500k. If anything they should up their anty from maybe 100k to 250k so their is more action and drama...but let the new players play for their own prize
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 pm

These newbies are so dumb even worse than last year. Britney and Janelle keeps telling them its not about getting rid of Kara its about getting rid of Dan and that he is the best player playing the game. They just sit there and agree like ya we need to get rid of Dan of course but he is not even playing in the game with the newbies. What does it matter to them if Dan is a good player.
Atleast last year the newbies had to suck up to the vets because they held the power in the beginning but these ones were told the vets have nothing to do with you but give you advice and try to keep you there.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:21 pm

CC123 wrote:
I still don't get why he is taking out Kara (Model Curse Strikes again) Laura Monet Cassi and now Kara.

Don't forget Angie (BB10). The curse is strong with this one.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Angie was not a model. She was a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:12 am

I think Brit and Janelle are drunk on their ego's ... I haven't caught up with anything all day....anything good/interesting happen? Is Frank still the target to evict?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:05 am

Erika wrote:
I think Brit and Janelle are drunk on their ego's ... I haven't caught up with anything all day....anything good/interesting happen? Is Frank still the target to evict?

As of right now yes Frank is still the target but anything can happen in the next couple of days as we all know
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:18 am

pajamajon wrote:
Angie was not a model. She was a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep.

Trust me, it's the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:20 am

Jay wrote:

As of right now yes Frank is still the target but anything can happen in the next couple of days as we all know

No, the house has flipped against Kara. Willie wants Kara out because he has an alliance with Frank, and Janelle/Britney have convinced themselves that the coaches will be entering the game as players, and they believe Dan will be much more lethal at that point, so they want to get rid of him now while they still can (i.e. by eliminating his team).
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:00 am

Nikolas wrote:
Jay wrote:

No, the house has flipped against Kara. Willie wants Kara out because he has an alliance with Frank, and Janelle/Britney have convinced themselves that the coaches will be entering the game as players, and they believe Dan will be much more lethal at that point, so they want to get rid of him now while they still can (i.e. by eliminating his team).

I just checked jokers and yup this is 100% correct, I think it will come back and bite Janelle and Britney in the ass later in the game too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next