BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

 

 BB14 - Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+9
pajamajon
CC123
ChicagoMark
sammyf
Lorraine
Nikolas
Jay
bostongirl
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover



Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:21 am

bostongirl wrote:
I loved when Willie told Boogie to sit down and stop trying to get air time.

That's getting installed in my All Time Favorite BB Lines. It's even more delicious because of who it was aimed at.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 am

Lorraine wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
I'm team Willie on this one... BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 448191 if he leaves the drama goes out the door with him. This has been an epic 1st week in BB and mostly because of Willie. I'm not saying he should win but he sure needs to stick around for a while BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 270651


Yup, team Willie for me. Unfortunately his stay in the bb house may be short lived. BB needs him in the house.

Team Willie? Lorraine, I'm disappointed in you. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas


Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 am

Lorraine wrote:

What was reported to the others and Wil, was that Willie was using "homophobic slurs" regarding Wil. That is untrue and Willie called him out about it and Frank downgraded it greatly to "you raised your hands in the air when repeating something Wil said". Once again, stupidity is the strongest part of most of these players game.

Ah OK I see LOL. Yeah we shouldn't be surprised that the average BB contestant doesn't know what "slur" means. They sure know how to cast brainiacs on this show don't they?
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:23 am

Nikolas wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
I loved when Willie told Boogie to sit down and stop trying to get air time.

That's getting installed in my All Time Favorite BB Lines. It's even more delicious because of who it was aimed at.

Boogie totally owned Willie in that argument! I never thought I'd be rooting for Boogie, but he was amazing in that argument!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:24 am

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

What was reported to the others and Wil, was that Willie was using "homophobic slurs" regarding Wil. That is untrue and Willie called him out about it and Frank downgraded it greatly to "you raised your hands in the air when repeating something Wil said". Once again, stupidity is the strongest part of most of these players game.

Ah OK I see LOL. Yeah we shouldn't be surprised that the average BB contestant doesn't know what "slur" means. They sure know how to cast brainiacs on this show don't they?


I have been saying for YEARS that BB should just cast 14 Mensa members. Good times lol!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas


Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:24 am

Someone really should put that epic fight on youtube. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:26 am

Nikolas wrote:
Someone really should put that epic fight on youtube. Just saying.

ahhh the good old days. CBS will not allow it anymore. I remember pre-flashback days all you had to do was search on youtube and find anything you were looking for. Quirkydude was great for that until CBS had to get greedy and not let them post vids anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas


Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:27 am

Lorraine, is there a way to post GIFs in this forum? I've tried before but either we can't or I'm doing it wrong. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:29 am

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine, is there a way to post GIFs in this forum? I've tried before but either we can't or I'm doing it wrong. Thanks!


Have you tried using the "image" button above this posting box?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl


Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:30 am

please tell me Janelle isnt stupid enough to team up with boogie...has she not learned her lesson?
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas


Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:32 am

Lorraine wrote:

Have you tried using the "image" button above this posting box?

I tried the image button but it only posts still pics, not animated GIFs. Have other posters done it?
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas


Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:33 am

bostongirl wrote:
please tell me Janelle isnt stupid enough to team up with boogie...has she not learned her lesson?

As much as I hate her doing anything that helps Boogie, I could see why she'd want to keep Frank now since it keeps the Frank/Willie feud going and Frank will likely take out Willie for her. But god how I'd much rather have her take out Frank now and then go after Ian and Jenn so Boogie can just get the eff off my screen.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:34 am

bostongirl wrote:
please tell me Janelle isnt stupid enough to team up with boogie...has she not learned her lesson?

I doubt it BG, if he strings her along she deserves it.

I am going to bring up probably a sore subject but why doesn't Janelle ever talk about her daughter? I would be dying if I were her. Her daughter is only about 7 months old right? I miss my dog when I dont see him for a day, I can only imagine if it was my baby.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:36 am

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Have you tried using the "image" button above this posting box?

I tried the image button but it only posts still pics, not animated GIFs. Have other posters done it?

yes they have, tell you what..post the link and let me see if it works for me...OOHHHH make sure the "A" on the upper right hand is "hi-lighted".
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas


Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:37 am

Lorraine wrote:

I am going to bring up probably a sore subject but why doesn't Janelle ever talk about her daughter? I would be dying if I were her. Her daughter is only about 7 months old right? I miss my dog when I dont see him for a day, I can only imagine if it was my baby.

Let's just assume Michelle from BB10 is disapproving somewhere. smile
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:40 am

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

I am going to bring up probably a sore subject but why doesn't Janelle ever talk about her daughter? I would be dying if I were her. Her daughter is only about 7 months old right? I miss my dog when I dont see him for a day, I can only imagine if it was my baby.

Let's just assume Michelle from BB10 is disapproving somewhere. BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 514184

Yeah, its funny but Libra got a lot of flack for that yet no one says anything about Janelle. Oh well, I guess she figures that the nanny has got this.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas


Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:40 am

Failed attempt haha.


Last edited by Nikolas on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:42 am

is that the gif Nik? Message me the link and lets see if I can animate it.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas


Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 am

Lorraine, I have it as a file on my computer. Is that why it's not working? Does it have to be a URL?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:46 am

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine, I have it as a file on my computer. Is that why it's not working? Does it have to be a URL?


it could be Nik, I'm not sure though.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas


Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:50 am

No worries, I don't wanna flood the thread with my GIF questions LOL. I'll run it by you guys another time, maybe over PM or after a radio show or something.

My desire to post a finger-snapping "just saying" Snooki isn't as important as getting feed updates here haha.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl


Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:54 am

Lorraine wrote:
Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

I am going to bring up probably a sore subject but why doesn't Janelle ever talk about her daughter? I would be dying if I were her. Her daughter is only about 7 months old right? I miss my dog when I dont see him for a day, I can only imagine if it was my baby.

Let's just assume Michelle from BB10 is disapproving somewhere. BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 514184

Yeah, its funny but Libra got a lot of flack for that yet no one says anything about Janelle. Oh well, I guess she figures that the nanny has got this.

Alot of fans have Janelle blinders on. They think she is a queen and can do no wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas


Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:58 am

Yeah I love Janelle but I think what bostongirl means is that a lot of BB fans decide if they like or don't like someone first and then they use that to determine whether that person has done something wrong or not. They didn't like Libra so she was an awful mother for leaving her kids. They like Janelle so they don't think it's a problem that she's a new mother who left her kid.

Lorraine of course is one of the fair ones, which is why she brought it up even though she likes Janelle.

As for me? I didn't criticize Libra for it and I'm not going to criticize Janelle for it. I'm not a parent, I don't think I'll ever want to be one, and I don't have any idea what goes into a decision like that so I won't comment on it except to say that if the kid has a loving father and the mom is only gone for a summer...it doesn't seem like the end of the world. But again, what do I know? I can talk about nuclear disarmament and how its relationship to peace conflict resolutions are filtered through the maze of international diplomacy but kids? Not my informed topic.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:08 am

Ugh, I gotta get to bed everyone. This reminds me of last summer. After 3 watching feeds and bSing...lol. See you all tomorrow and please post if something good happens. lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay


Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 45
Location : Philly

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:56 am

I'm loving this season so far, these feeds are non stop game 24/7.

I'm confused by Ashley, what side is she on?
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas


Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:14 am

I don't think even Ashley knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
BB14 - Week 1 Discussion
Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» BB14 - Week 5 Discussion
» BB14 -- Week 6 Discussion
» BB14 - Week 7 Discussion
» BB14 - Week 8 Discussion
» BB14 - Week 9 Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Big Brother 14 :: Discussion-
Jump to: