BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Flashback - 8/09 Shelly's mock job interview with Jordan **not really game related** Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALFlashback - 8/09 Shelly's mock job interview with Jordan **not really game related** Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Flashback - 8/09 Shelly's mock job interview with Jordan **not really game related**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

Flashback - 8/09 Shelly's mock job interview with Jordan **not really game related** Empty
PostSubject: Flashback - 8/09 Shelly's mock job interview with Jordan **not really game related**   Flashback - 8/09 Shelly's mock job interview with Jordan **not really game related** EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:28 pm

8/09
1:03pm
Cams 1 & 2

I am posting this flashback because I found this moment to be a somewhat Dr. Will move getting into someone's head to see how one thinks about themselves and how they would handle various situations. Shelly is a dangerous player and Jeff/Jordan need to take action before Shelly takes them out. I also found it annoying that when Shelly was doing this mock interview with Jordan, there was an audience of HGs that included Adam and Porsche, (Jeff and Rachel were also listening in, but would not use this manipulating moment from Shelly to go after Jordan). Please note that this flashback is not something that impacts the BB game per se, but just something that may bite Jordan in the butt later on.
Back to top Go down

Flashback - 8/09 Shelly's mock job interview with Jordan **not really game related**
Page 1 of 1