BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB related tweets Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB related tweets Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB related tweets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB related tweets Empty
PostSubject: BB related tweets   BB related tweets EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:09 am

Quote :
RealityWantedJust talked to one of the 2 friends who did Big Brother press day - they signed in blood not talk talk so its hush hush on details 4 a bit
about 5 hours ago from web

Quote :
bsideblogCan't talk about BB house experience just yet. Must keep silent for the next few days. But I'm bursting. BURSTING, I TELL YOU!

Quote :
CBSTweetBig Bro media day just concluded...12 House Guests...12hrs...Who won? Who lost? We'll let them break the news....
about 7 hours ago from TwitterBerry

Quote :
bsideblogJust spent an entire day in the big brother house!
about 8 hours ago from txt

celebrate so excited
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB related tweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB related tweets   BB related tweets EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Quote :
RealityWantedOk big bro junkies jen Johnson from Bb 8 was in the house on press day for msn.com so was Dennis L from Avg Joe
10 minutes ago from Tweetie

Quote :
bsideblogI will certainly be teasing this out in an insufferable way for the next ten days. sorry.
about 3 hours ago from twhirl

Quote :
bsideblogdid yesterday really happen?
about 3 hours ago from twhirl

Quote :
RealityWanted@bsideblog I heard you were there - what did you think? I was there last year pre Big Bro 9.
about 4 hours ago from web in reply to bsideblog

BTW - You can follow us on twitter - www.twitter.com/bbadradio
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

BB related tweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB related tweets   BB related tweets EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Why was Jen there again...Geesh She is Already from the damn Show they might as well brought Evel Dick from Real Player.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB related tweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB related tweets   BB related tweets EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Quote :
bsideblogwriting about my day in the big brohter house. it's already 2500 words, and I'm only halfway through. might have to chop this up.
about 19 hours ago from twhirl

Quote :
wlbbshooting & editing extensive video of Katie's adventure in the BB11 house. interviewing her on-cam to get the most details we can #BB11

over react I can not wait for the news! I want to know now! I never was one to be patient... I always want it when I want it and want it now! Damn you Big Brother! bitchin lol!

I agree with you PJ - Why the hell was Jen there when she's already played the game... surely they could have gotten someone else to do it... Lorraine could have gone for B.B.A.D Radio and been fixing and eating slop!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BB related tweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB related tweets   BB related tweets Empty

Back to top Go down

BB related tweets
Page 1 of 1