BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALB.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd

Go down 
+2
nicolefan75
Erika
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd  Empty
PostSubject: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey Jordan this is B.B.A.D Radio and I would like to thank you for answering some of our questions. You did little campaigning to save yourself and seemed to have simply accepted your fate. Why is that?

I knew there was no convincing Porsche and that she would be sending me out of the house.

You said Rachel deserved to be there over you and encouraged her. Do you feel you did nothing in the game to deserve to be in the final 2?

Rachel and I helped each other, but I didn't want Rachel to get evicted because if I stayed, I would have benefitted from all of her hard work and her having won the past few competitions.

You were extremely emotional after Jeff's eviction and we all saw you blow up on Shelly. Was it more because he lost his chance to win or was it because you felt like Shelly betrayed you?

Both,

You appeared to be somewhat removed from the game this season, almost like you didn't want to be there. Is this how you felt?

No, it was just very draining at times and I've played it before, and when you come back on you know what to expect and it's hard.

You have been credited with having a good social game yet you have stated you didn't know anything about Porsche other than she likes to wear bikini's. Why didn't you try and get to know her even if you didn't like her on a personal level? Did you not think isolating yourself from her would be to your demise in the game?

We were both just very different and didn't really click.

We have to know - How in the world did you guess David Hasselhoff from the soap and opera glasses during the luxury competition that you won? =)

Just luck.

Your humilitard was cute, will you be wearing it anytime soon?

I am definitely going to wear it for Halloween.

What was your strategy going into the game this year or did you have a specific way in which you wanted to play?

I wanted to play exactly the way I did on my last season.

Aside from winning Big Brother in your 1st season. Which season was harder to play and which did you prefer overall?

This season was definitely harder because it was more mentally draining. I really liked both season, I don't really have a preference as to which I liked better.

Kalia's Interview

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use or visit B.B.A.D Forum Web Site do the same. Our exclusive interviews are the sole property of B.B.A.D Radio and the forum and are not to be altered or plagiarized by any other site, blog talk show, forum or any other media outlet. If you would like to share our B.B.A.D Radio exclusive interviews you may do so by using our links.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:36 pm

It was very apparent that she did not want to be there this year. It was funny hearing about her social game, but when it came to playing cards or even tie-dyeing shirts, she wanted no part of it. I am surprised that there is not so much outrage for Jordan's eviction, but perhaps it might be because the end of the game is right upon us, and she was not doing enough to help her game. It really was no fun seeing the dark sides of Jeff and Jordan this season.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:44 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
It was very apparent that she did not want to be there this year. It was funny hearing about her social game, but when it came to playing cards or even tie-dyeing shirts, she wanted no part of it. I am surprised that there is not so much outrage for Jordan's eviction, but perhaps it might be because the end of the game is right upon us, and she was not doing enough to help her game. It really was no fun seeing the dark sides of Jeff and Jordan this season.

What "dark side" did we see? They came off exactly the same to me, they were just in a different situation with different people.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:01 pm

leahtahd wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:

What "dark side" did we see? They came off exactly the same to me, they were just in a different situation with different people.

I happen to agree with that Leah. Jeff played with much more intensity and was more harsh this season than in season 11 but I dont see anything extreme from his or Jordans behavior. Insterestingly though, it seems like the anti J and J crew are Daniele supporters. Ironic, dontcha think as she was such a delight this season! For some reason they are being held to some higher standard and everything that they said or did was magnified 10 fold while the actions of some others in the house, who in my opinion, was much more vile and disgusting was ignored or explained away. Of course I have no brain or mind of my own and my judgement is clouded so feel free to dismiss my opinion. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Lorraine wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:

I happen to agree with that Leah. Jeff played with much more intensity and was more harsh this season than in season 11 but I dont see anything extreme from his or Jordans behavior. Insterestingly though, it seems like the anti J and J crew are Daniele supporters. Ironic, dontcha think as she was such a delight this season! For some reason they are being held to some higher standard and everything that they said or did was magnified 10 fold while the actions of some others in the house, who in my opinion, was much more vile and disgusting was ignored or explained away. Of course I have no brain or mind of my own and my judgement is clouded so feel free to dismiss my opinion. eyeroll

I could not agree more. Dani fans calling Jeff a bully is almost as laughable as Ragan(kinda loved Andrew pissing him off on Twitter earlier) calling Rachel a bully. Of course as people that don't hate Jeff and Jordan, we're simple minded beings that can't see past the editing. And just for the record, I'm a dog person.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Lorraine wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:

I agree with you Lorraine.
Back to top Go down
mikked

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:13 am

To me at least Jordan was kind of a no-show this season. I heard somewhere she only came back because Jeff wanted to win. That's a tough way to go ,all those days & really not be fully commited. In some of the challenges she was really lethargic & CBS would have got as much putting a Jordan Cardboard Standup in place. Nobody would have noticed. I like Jordan but she was always this season on a different flightpath then the rest. When Jeff departed & Rachel was fighting for her life in the house the clock struck midnight, nobody to protect her from this cruel game, just the way it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd  Empty

Back to top Go down

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Interview with Jordan Lloyd
Page 1 of 1