BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Big Brother related Tweets! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBig Brother related Tweets! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Big Brother related Tweets!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Big Brother related Tweets! Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother related Tweets!   Big Brother related Tweets! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 pm

First this from Janelle!
Big Brother related Tweets! Twiiter_profile_normalJanellePierzinaI can't wait 4 Big Brother After Dark. Hopefully it won't be one of those night where I have to endure hideous Lydia rubbing on Jessies feet

exactly Janie puke

Now BBHOH twitters from dumb fat fuck pigvomit boy:

I would have to say that it is much easier to slay a cartoon dragon than evict a real person... Unless it is Russell!about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck

UMMMMMMMM is he kidding me?? He tweeted this 2 hours ago, he didnt evict Russell, um pigvomit boy, in order to evict someone, you have to have the balls to nominate them you pathetic waste of human flesh!

As you will soon see, hint hint, I definitely am not afraid to put personal feelings aside in my strategy!about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
(E, did you post this already? LOL)

BS BS BS BS you're kidding right??? Then why didnt you nom Russell puke stain?

My t-shirts are special to me. I am a wacky crazy guy and a tad unpredictable. I still have a few you guys havent seen yet!! >8-)about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck

OMG OMG OMG!!!! He has a few we havent seen yet??? NOW....I have something to live for!. God what an assholesmiley:

ok here are a few from the harmed James Rhine:

do NOT compare Ronnie's game to mine. Week 2 people still thought i was a teacher. plus he's a pussyabout 7 hours ago from mobile web

well you cant argue with that!

my HOH basket; muzzle 4Chima, booster seats 4 Jessie n Russell, taser 4 Ronnie3:37 AM Jul 18th from mobile web

• ronnie you stupid fuck...3:34 AM Jul 18th from mobile web

and I think that just about says it all!! once again though, he left out that Ronnie is an oozing, seeping pustule.
  • Back to top Go down
    Colton
    BB Addict
    BB Addict
    Colton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother related Tweets!   Big Brother related Tweets! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:07 am

Goddess Janelle hates Lydiot! <3
    Back to top Go down
    tj2377
    BB Lover
    BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother related Tweets!   Big Brother related Tweets! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 am

WHY the hell did he say something AGAIN about evicting Russell?
    What a complete dumbass! You didn't have the balls to put him up, therefore, we will NOT be evicted!!!!! And, he's on the BRAINS team?
    LOSER!
    Back to top Go down
    Lorraine
    HOH
    HOH
    Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother related Tweets!   Big Brother related Tweets! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 am

tj2377 wrote:
    WHY the hell did he say something AGAIN about evicting Russell?
    What a complete dumbass! You didn't have the balls to put him up, therefore, we will NOT be evicted!!!!! And, he's on the BRAINS team?
    LOSER!

Exactly!!! He must think he is playing Big Brother with the viewers!!! DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Back to top Go down
    Colton
    BB Addict
    BB Addict
    Colton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother related Tweets!   Big Brother related Tweets! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:07 pm

This is another quote from Janelle's twitter.

"Did I mention that I think Lydia is a skank and Jordan is a goddess?
    3:37 PM Jul 17th from web"

<3<3<3
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother related Tweets!   Big Brother related Tweets! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother related Tweets!
    Page 1 of 1