BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+9
Mechanical Bliss
leahtahd
pajamajon
sammyf
Nikolas
SMOOCHES
Jay
nicolefan75
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
I am not really in favor of the whole "bring one of the HGs back in the house," but IF THEY ARE INTENT ON DOING IT, I would love to see Cassi come back in. I think she would have been interesting given a little bit more time.

I am enjoying Danielle this time around. Her reactions to Rachel were hysterical. I don't think she has overplayed just yet. These newbies are not too sharp yet in terms of their game play, so I think she is ok. I think she needs to tone it down a bit right now. I love that she is stirring it up.

I agree with you Mark on bringing Cassi back into the game...I honestly wonder what BB would do to have any of the evicted HGs be invited back into the house that would make it fresh or interesting....America's vote is kind of lame and quite honestly, I can see the producers pulling the stunt they did back in BB9, where the end result didn't matter (America voted Alex, but the house voted Crazy James)...oh well!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:13 pm

YawnSmiley: What the f**k is going on in that house? This stupid prank with Adam being alone outside and the rest of the HGs hiding in the HOH room = shoot
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:16 pm

If Dom wins HOH Thursday is his target J&J now or is he still going after Brenchel? It'd be smarter for him to get out 1/2 of Brenchel, but since Jordan put him up, would he let that affect his decision?
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Man Endemol really need to get there shit straight with the editing. Not only did they show Keith on Sundays Episode after he was evicted (during Capt. Wedgie and Drum Circle segment), but they also do not know their OWN Golden Key twist.Look below as this photo is not photoshopped.

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 349365691

Do you guys need some coffee? Cause your off your game.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:40 pm

leahtahd wrote:
If Dom wins HOH Thursday is his target J&J now or is he still going after Brenchel? It'd be smarter for him to get out 1/2 of Brenchel, but since Jordan put him up, would he let that affect his decision?

He'll put up whoever Dani tells him to put up. big smile As long as Dom is in the game, Dani will always have two chances at HOH.

I just can't figure out if she'll get him to do her dirty work and put up Brenchel this early. Mark my words, Dani gets along with them but her jokes belie the fact that she doesn't care very much for Rachel at all. I think most of the house though sees Brenchel as a bigger threat right now than J&J.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Nikolas wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

He'll put up whoever Dani tells him to put up. big smile As long as Dom is in the game, Dani will always have two chances at HOH.

I just can't figure out if she'll get him to do her dirty work and put up Brenchel this early. Mark my words, Dani gets along with them but her jokes belie the fact that she doesn't care very much for Rachel at all. I think most of the house though sees Brenchel as a bigger threat right now than J&J.

I agree Nik! I think that if any of the newbs win HOH, Brenchal is totally on their radar over J and J. Add to that, that I think most people in the house are over their bs. What J and J would have to worry about at this point is a backdoor if Brenchal would pull out a POV win. I hate this weeks HOH comp though...its such a crapshoot.
"Who does America think would make a better president, Brendon or Rachel?" (LOL, made up question on my part...obviously) I HATE THAT!!! No skill, just a guess. Its for sure anyones HOH.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Lorraine wrote:
I hate this weeks HOH comp though...its such a crapshoot.
"Who does America think would make a better president, Brendon or Rachel?" (LOL, made up question on my part...obviously) I HATE THAT!!! No skill, just a guess. Its for sure anyones HOH.

I agree. This is my least favorite HOH Q&A. But you can bet BB will still find some way to give the Vets an advantage in the comp!  wink

Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Lorraine, I hate to interrupt the thread, but I wanted to let you know that you are my "bookie" and I don't care who knows it. Whoop, there it is.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:46 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
Lorraine, I hate to interrupt the thread, but I wanted to let you know that you are my "bookie" and I don't care who knows it. Whoop, there it is.

And no one comes between Lorraine and HER MAN!! (Rachel seriously needs to bring back this classic bon mot for her goodbye videos)
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 am

Nikolas wrote:
ChicagoMark wrote:

And no one comes between Lorraine and HER MAN!! (Rachel seriously needs to bring back this classic bon mot for her goodbye videos)

First of all Mark, how dare you de-effeminize me here!!!! Control yourself!!!

But after all is said and done...Nik, you are right....NO ONE comes between me and MY MAN!!!!
BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 143808 laughing boobie shake <-----Rachel

You guys kill me...LOL!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Lorraine, I never support "de-effenization-itizing" or the "emasculitizing-ization" of ANYONE. At the end of the day, I just have a mad, unyielding love for BIG BOOTY, BIG BOOTY, OH YEAH, BIG BOOTY!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Did anyone think it was possible for this season to be more boring than last?? Cbs might want to consider a new casting company. How about tryng the casting company that found the nut jobs on flavor of love or something like that. Showime has been so boring. This is prob the 1st season i feel well rested..lol

At least Smoches wont miss anything while on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:19 pm

It's especially boring because Cassi has no game. I love her, but she's not even TRYING to save herself. She should totally be going to Danielle and J&J and convincing them that she can go after Brenchel for them. It may not work but it's worth a try (and lord knows those three know they have to split from Brenchel sooner or later AND this is the week that Brenchel finally annoyed the crap out of J&J).

All Cassi needs are five votes and if she got Danielle and J&J on her side, she could easily get Dom/Adam/Kalia. But she's just accepting her fate and everywhere she goes, she takes Shelly with her. The one person she needs to be convincing everyone to vote out! eyeroll

Come on baby girl!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 pm

God I loved watching that fight after the POV comp. Rachel seriously needs to be medicated via rhino darts.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Nikolas wrote:
God I loved watching that fight after the POV comp. Rachel seriously needs to be medicated via rhino darts.

Rachel is a hot mess..I'm so glad Cbs is portraying her exacly as she is, no editing necessary !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:05 pm

In this version of BB, can the veto winner (team) be placed on the block? As an example, Let's say that Brendon and Rachel are put up and Jeff (who is NOT the HOH) wins the veto and decides to save them. In this scenario, are Jeff and Jordan exempt from being put up?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:43 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
In this version of BB, can the veto winner (team) be placed on the block? As an example, Let's say that Brendon and Rachel are put up and Jeff (who is NOT the HOH) wins the veto and decides to save them. In this scenario, are Jeff and Jordan exempt from being put up?

I believe so, Rachel has spoken about it often. saying if one of the pairs were on the block, the other could take them down with pov keeping all 4 ppl safe
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:16 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:

Yes. The veto winner is always exempt, even in this version.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Does anyone feel like adam is a huge disappointment? I was expecting so much more from him because not only is he a fan but he's a really involved fan who participates in the forums and websites. I just hate that he's willing to throw all these comps because the vets are telling him to...grow a set.

I hate to be so negative but i dont see things picking up any time soon. This whole key thing has really messed with the game. People with the keys are kicking back, and the people who dont have the keys are willing to be a puppet to get a key. Its like no one is playing the game other than j/j and b/r and thats only so they dont get separtated for the summer. Every day i am watching the feeds less and less. Its sucks that we look forward to this all year and this is what we got.

Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:48 am

I think there is potential for things to pick up after this next week. I don't think that they are going to be able to avoid a little drama percolating (as especially since Danielle is in the house stirring it up). This is why I hope if they are going the lame route of bringing someone back (which would most likely occur after next week's eviction) that it is Cassi. She might have return with more energy and if Rachel is there, it could be good. A lot depends on who wins HOH tomorrow night. Hopefully, it will NOT be Jeff, Brendon or Rachel. I agree that it has been lackluster; I would give it time before I give up. As for Adam, I was never really a fan (yes, he is a disappointment).
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 am

What this season is missing is that devilish, conniving, backstabber...everyone wants to be nice and civil. annoyed: I really wonder what might have been had Evel Dick remained in the house? I can't believe I am saying this, but I like this Daniele that is in the house, as opposed to BB8. She really does seem happier, al beit bored by not competing, but I think the cast is a better mix with her personality than her first season. I wonder how much crap ED would have given Dominic for being around his daughter so much or even if the Dom/Daniele relationship would have developed at all? The group as a whole seems like a friendly bunch which is boring me. I still love Big Brother 2. That season had a great mix of personalities and I felt that the situations during that season were not forced or fake. That cast really had a hard time getting along and the egos in that group were huge. Season 11 brought tremendous drama and many fights, but it just seems like the mix this year is really lame. I kinda miss the Natalie and Russell getting under J/J skin, and there is really no one that is coming to blows with Brenchel, other than themselves. I feel like the episodes are still focusing so much on Brenchel, and with 7 newbies dropping to 6, I still don't know much about the new group, and I wonder if I will ever care to! white flag

Last edited by nicolefan75 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:29 am

God yes, if anyone returns it HAS to be Cassi. Not just because I like her, but because she will come back guns blazing to nail Rachel's ass to the wall. Returning evictees have a good track record of winning the HOH upon their return. Amy in BB3 and James in BB9 both won HOH as soon as they re-entered, technically Ryan got to return immediately after he and Allison were evicted as a pair on BB9 and he won the next HOH, and for all intents and purposes, Kaysar would have made it a clean sweep if he hadn't stupidly given the HOH to Jenn. All of that bodes well for Cassi winning HOH and exacting delicious revenge on Rachel.

I for one need to see that. I feel like BB owes us that LOL.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:54 am

It's confusing to me that Brendon worries about Rachel embarrassing him when he has jacked off on camera, did the apology video crying like a little bitch and then does shit like this....I mean seriously Brendon? WTF!

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Bblite2011-07-20002632

They both play an equal role of just being an embarrassment. Rachel acting like she's 2 yrs old and pouting and hiding in fake bushes? TOO MUCH! Their behavior is gross. I wasn't even on the hate train but c'mon enough with their BS.

If someone is to be voted back in which there is a good chance of happening I sure do hope that the right person wins HOH and evicts someone like Kalia or Adam and Cassi is brought back into the game. Cassi being brought back into the game is sure to piss off Rachel, Dani, and Porsche. Works for me!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:34 am

I agree about Cassie being the one to come back in if it goes the right way. I'm not quite ready for any of the vets to leave yet in case they do bring Cassie back. As Erica said, having Adam or Kahlia leave this comming week would be perfect. That way if it is an america's vote Cassie would definately be the one comming back. If one of the vets were to leave, especially Jeff or Jordan, i'm pretty sure they would get the votes to come back in. Thats why the vets need to remain in tact a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 am

I cant help but wonder how Rachels family feels about this relationship with Brendan. I can only imagine watching my daughter or sister get spoken to and treated the way he talks to her....I think an intervention would be in order.

I cant remember the day but Brendan said on the feeds that Rachels family refused to sign the releases this time. It didnt sound like they were in favor of her going back on the show. I also caught Rachel telling Dom that she didnt work this last year and went through all her savings because of it.

I am starting to question if she is really a Chemist..there are so many jobs her in Boston in the medical field and i would image LA is the same.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 am

I know a few people have mentioned this already but I want to bitch about it now......

I cannot stand that Cassi is excepting her fate!!! WTF?? This is Big Brother for crying out loud...you are giving up your shot at 500,000 because you dont want to campaign against Shelly???????????????????? Really?????? I had high hopes for Cassi because I thought she was a gamer and would play the game hard....WRONG!!! I know if BB has a HG return that almost everyone is going to want Cassi back in the game....I would like her back to just because it would drive the jealous and insecure girls (Rachel, Daniele and Porsche) insane!! But you know why bring her back at all if she is going to lay down and die like this!! So what happens if in the first week she is back in the game, she is on the block vs Shelly?? Same thing??
If they do bring back someone, barring Jeff or Jordan getting evicted next week, I think Cassi will be the HG returning. *Yawn*
I hope Rachel goes next week and gets a HUGE slap in the face wake up call when Cassi is the HG that returns to the house. Not only that, I think Brendon will be much more tolerable without her in the house. Just like last season, everyone started to like him after she left! What a pair.
BTW...I hate this golden key twist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next