BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+9
Mechanical Bliss
leahtahd
pajamajon
sammyf
Nikolas
SMOOCHES
Jay
nicolefan75
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:56 am

I agree Smooches!! A lot of times the first HOH makes it pretty far! Lisa and Hayden both won and they were first HOH's. Nate, Janelle, Jerry, Rachel(6) all made it far from being the first!!! I remember in season 11 Laura threw the first one and ended up getting herself voted out second and getting us stuck with Jessie when we could've had the much less douchey option of Jessica! I love Laura, but I'm sure she'll agree that strategy can blow up in your face...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Veto Players:

Jeff/Jordan
Adam/Dominic
Brendon/Rachel- Shocking. Can't these two just have a week off? eyeroll

However, I hope Brenchel wins and causes a riff between J/J and them by perhaps saving Adam and Dominic thus causing Jordan to put Cassi and Shelly on the block because Rachel doesn't like Cassi. MORE DRAMA PLEASE!!! popcorn
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Okay..so i am reading updates and it says that Brenchel wants to win pov so they can keep Dom and get Cassie out. Dani told them it would be better to throw pov so Dom and Adam can take themselves off. Jeff and Jordo know nothing about this but Brenchel " claims" they are not turning on them, they are just making bad choices."

Correct me of i'm wrong but wasnt the vet's plan even from when ED was still in the house to get Dom next? This all stems from the fact that Cassie was upstairs with Jordan last night chit chatting and Rachel copped a big attitude. Wasnt Brendan supposed to be keeping her level headed? Rachel has to be the most insecure woman ever...last season it was Kristen, this season its Cassie.

I hope that Jeff and Jordan catch wind of this somehow and win the veto and put up Brenchel...that would be some serious drama !!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:03 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Veto Players:

Jeff/Jordan
Adam/Dominic
Brendon/Rachel- Shocking. Can't these two just have a week off? BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 290276

However, I hope Brenchel wins and causes a riff between J/J and them by perhaps saving Adam and Dominic thus causing Jordan to put Cassi and Shelly on the block because Rachel doesn't like Cassi. MORE DRAMA PLEASE!!! BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 85511

Yes! More drama please! BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 680777

I would like to see some in-fighting between the past HGs. And for the love of God can the new HGs quit kissing ass and play the game for themselves and quit being used as pawns only to give them temporary safety.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Dom and Adam won so does everyone agree that Cassi is a goner? I hope so! clap
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:00 pm

happydance FINALLY! Someone from the newbies steps up! At least there is going to be some drama now!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:11 pm

I'm happy for Dom but UGH I'm so disappointed that Cassi is fucked. I really wish they could boot Shelly instead or put up Lowan and Kalia.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Rachel is on slop for two weeks! Yikes! I wonder how this works if she wins HOH though? I remember Chicken George was on slop for what was going to be 60 days and he became HOH, but it was weird because his reign lasted 24 hrs, during the bizarre BB fast forward elimination in All-Stars. Oh, well. I am just glad to see the power get shaken up somewhat...this season even with the vets has started to become stale. neutral
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 pm

What is the deal with models getting evicted in the second week?

BB11- Laura
BB12- Monet
BB13- Cassi (?)

And all there names have 5 letters too? Pardon me while I... drowning in wine
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:32 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:

BB11- Laura
BB12- Monet
BB13- Cassi (?)

Would we conisder what Steven does to be modeling?  wink
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:25 pm

leahtahd wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:

BB11- Laura
BB12- Monet
BB13- Cassi (?)

Would we conisder what Steven does to be modeling?  wink

Hmmm... boobie shake It just might qualify...but he was at the time part of the rodeo circuit.

Meanwhile, I think the next HOH is a quiz due to this:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/make_your_mark/

Maybe majority rules, or the blindfold comp where the HGs move a space forward if they answer a given question correctly, or just a plain T/F comp? I hope it is The eliminator comp.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:47 pm

I remember one year(maybe all stars?) the comp where america votes was the blindfolded everyone steps forward if they're right thing.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:57 pm

They did that for big brother 9 also for Big Brother Prom! and BB10 did Big Brother Election! with the poll question.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:13 am

Oh yeah I was thinking of the one in 10! It was all red, white and blue!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:22 am

Jordan is genuinely sweet (dumb, but sweet). She bonded with Cassi last night and now she keeps saying over and over that she doesn't want to put Cassi up. She specifically said, "I had a good talk with her last night about life outside this game and every time you have that with someone and really like them, you want them to stay." She clearly wants one of her allies (Jeff especially) to say it's OK to put up Lowan and Kalia. But they won't say that, so she'll stick with the plan. But she clearly doesn't want to do it to Cassie.

And the thing is, as much as I love Cassi, it's totally in the vets' best interest to get rid of her now that Dom is safe. I just wish they didn't know that. The only reason for keeping her around is if Danielle and Kalia played it the Chilltown way i.e. vote out Shelly so Dom & Cassi can work together and battle Brenchel and J&J for them. That would actually be a great strategy but 1) Kalia is floating well but she's not the kind of player to go for the Chilltown jugular move and 2) I can't tell for sure, but it's possible Danielle is reading wariness from Cassi (she's very perceptive) and sees her as an unknown that has to be taken out.

Also, Danielle probably knows she can rally the floaters against the vet pairs in the next few weeks, not to mention drive that wedge between Brenchel and J&J (she's already subtly doing that) and that would get the job done without having to keep Cassi around.

Looks like the end for my beautiful Cassi! no2 This is becoming a pattern. First Angie, then Laura, now Cassi is doomed. Every time now there's a likable, cool girl for me too root for, they get targeted by the other girls and they're out in the first few weeks. Will I never get another Janelle? I mean damn, that girl was hated/envied more than the three I named above combined and she STILL made it to Final 3.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Okay...I tried, I really did. I went into this season determined to give Brenchel a fair shot. It didnt take long for me to dislike Brendan after watching the way he treats and talks to Rachel. I even began to feel some empathy towards her.

backhanded slap ( to myself)..lol. After watching feeds this weekend Rachel is the exact same person she was b4. She has absolutely no reason to dislike Cassie other than she must be jealous. And now that Jordan spent a little time with Cassie, Rachel has been treating her different. On top of that, hearing about her behavior during the veto comp just proves you cant teach an old dog new tricks.

Rachel acts like her and Brendan are supposed to win every single comp. And she has zero reguard for how she treats anyone at the time she is losing. She thinks that when she goes and hands out her fake apologies ( that Brendan badgers her into giving) all shoud be forgiven and forgotten. She just seemd so vile to me. I have no idea how she maintains friendships in th real world.

I would love love love to see Jordan put them up as the replacement nominees, I know it would never happen but it would be great if it did.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:50 pm

After the way Cassi was talking I was expecting Rachel to have blown up on her. She literally said "Some of us like Porsche. Now she's here for a month." and walks out. How the fuck is that bullying? Cassi's ass needs to go!
Back to top Go down
billyforBB

billyforBB

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:01 pm

just a test
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Just heard that Dani told Brenchel that Cassie suggested to Jordan that she backdoor them. Brendan was trying to calm Rachel down cuz she wanted to say something to Cassie..

I'm not sure what Dani is up to....there was really no reason to say that. It seems like her alliance is more to Brenchel than Jeff and Jordan. Even though Dani is a strong competitor I think it would be easier for her to beat Jeff and Jordan in comps over Brenchel. I'm wondering where her head is at.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:19 pm

I think Dani is trying to stir stuff up. She's pitting people against each other, without them even knowing it. I think she was hoping Rachel would flip her shit and therefore put a huge target on her back, and not Dani's.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:34 pm

LOL that Cassie told Rachel that the reason why cassie is leaving is because rachel doesn't like girls. Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:47 pm

pajamajon wrote:
LOL that Cassie told Rachel that the reason why cassie is leaving is because rachel doesn't like girls. Sad but true.

I wish Cassi would have reminded Rachel of her reigns of HOH last season that she was clearly targeting the girls to get out of the house: nominating Monet, Britney, and Kristen, succeeding in evicting Monet and Kristen from the game last year...hmmm...weren't they both models as well? Loved the fact that Cassi had the last word in this "discussion" calling Rachel catty and ugly on the inside after Rachel called Cassi a victim and attacking her horrible gameplay. fussing
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Anything I said about liking Rachel a lil better this year is taken back. That insecure trick is a trip and I wish Cassi would have really told her ass off. Now she kissing Jordan ass to make sure they stick together, but yet she and her boy and Dani is already dogging J/J. Ewwww why I can't I slap the shit out of people through the TV..... flaming hot
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:15 am

Rachel is one of those "special" people who just doesn't seem to get it, I'm glad Cassi said what she said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:23 am

I can't wait to see Danielle's dr's about this, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:34 am

And here comes Brendan's punk ass, he better not go say anything to Cassi about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next