BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+9
Mechanical Bliss
leahtahd
pajamajon
sammyf
Nikolas
SMOOCHES
Jay
nicolefan75
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 am

I know a few people have mentioned this already but I want to bitch about it now......

I cannot stand that Cassi is excepting her fate!!! WTF?? This is Big Brother for crying out loud...you are giving up your shot at 500,000 because you dont want to campaign against Shelly???????????????????? Really?????? I had high hopes for Cassi because I thought she was a gamer and would play the game hard....WRONG!!! I know if BB has a HG return that almost everyone is going to want Cassi back in the game....I would like her back to just because it would drive the jealous and insecure girls (Rachel, Daniele and Porsche) insane!! But you know why bring her back at all if she is going to lay down and die like this!! So what happens if in the first week she is back in the game, she is on the block vs Shelly?? Same thing??
If they do bring back someone, barring Jeff or Jordan getting evicted next week, I think Cassi will be the HG returning. *Yawn*
I hope Rachel goes next week and gets a HUGE slap in the face wake up call when Cassi is the HG that returns to the house. Not only that, I think Brendon will be much more tolerable without her in the house. Just like last season, everyone started to like him after she left! What a pair.
BTW...I hate this golden key twist.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:07 am

Great point Lorraine..I hadnt thought of that. Maybe even Keith would be better, at least he is a fighter. As bad as his game was he went out playing...lol.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:23 am

I agree with that BG....I was hoping Keith would come back or better yet that he would have stayed over the zombie like Porsche. The only one of the newbs that is worth anything at all at this point is Dom. Good casting on BB's part when they cast him. I like Lawon as well but only because at this point he is making me laugh. Can he play the game though? I hope he will be a pleasant surprise!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:53 am

I strongly believe that if an evicted HGs is to return to the game, it is going to be a vet. I believe a newbie is going to win the HOH comp tonight and the vets will lose their power. I hate this golden key twist for the fact that there is no fear being nominated two weeks in a row and so many people are just not playing the game because of this safety. I really just want this twist over. I want to see Daniele compete in comps and not just flirt with Dom all day. And everybody knows that if Porsche did not have a golden key, she would have been the next HG out the door this week. The only person that likes her is Rachel. I am still waiting for this season of Big Brother to start. Like so many others have expressed, this twist has changed the appearance of the BB game making it unrecognizable.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 pm

bostongirl wrote:
I agree about Cassie being the one to come back in if it goes the right way. I'm not quite ready for any of the vets to leave yet in case they do bring Cassie back. As Erica said, having Adam or Kahlia leave this comming week would be perfect. That way if it is an america's vote Cassie would definately be the one comming back. If one of the vets were to leave, especially Jeff or Jordan, i'm pretty sure they would get the votes to come back in. Thats why the vets need to remain in tact a little while longer.

I agree that it's important for Jeff/Jordan NOT to be evicted next week (otherwise America will just send them right back into the house) if Cassi is to return and we're to get our Cassi/Rachel showdown. However, if say Rachel is evicted, I don't think she'll be getting America's vote. The only problem is then we won't get to see Cassi take her down, but Cassi could still go after Brendan. Having those two fools exit one after the other (and not even make the jury) would be worth it for me.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:29 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
I strongly believe that if an evicted HGs is to return to the game, it is going to be a vet. I believe a newbie is going to win the HOH comp tonight and the vets will lose their power. I hate this golden key twist for the fact that there is no fear being nominated two weeks in a row and so many people are just not playing the game because of this safety. I really just want this twist over. I want to see Daniele compete in comps and not just flirt with Dom all day. And everybody knows that if Porsche did not have a golden key, she would have been the next HG out the door this week. The only person that likes her is Rachel. I am still waiting for this season of Big Brother to start. Like so many others have expressed, this twist has changed the appearance of the BB game making it unrecognizable.

Thats exactly why I dont like the golden key! Having someone like Daniele Donato sitting on the sidelines for the first several weeks is ridiculous!! I hope they NEVER bring this twist back again.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:32 pm

nicolefan75 is right! Without this stupid key twist, Jordan would have gone for an easy target like Porsche rather than Cassi, whom she clearly liked.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Nikolas wrote:
nicolefan75 is right! Without this stupid key twist, Jordan would have gone for an easy target like Porsche rather than Cassi, whom she clearly liked.

Thanks Nikolas! It is clear that Cassi is more of a fan favorite than Porsche...although as competitions, nobody really knows how strong these HGs truly are and I wonder how much of a fighter Cassi would have been to stay in the game had she not been put up against Shelly? Some HGs touched on the fact that they are trying to break up the Dom/Cassi "alliance", but I don't believe this reasoning for Cassi being put up on the block was ever strongly pointed out to her. It does make sense to split them apart, and instead of this nonsense that Cassi is the most beautiful girl in the house and that the other girls are jealous doesn't really sit well with me. I truly don't believe Daniele and to some extent Porsche give a crap about Cassi's appearance. Porsche is attractive, but she is just not that likable and I think she is just copying the way Rachel feels. My opinion for Daniele is that she wants Dom to work with her in the game and she might have been jealous of the Dom/Cassi relationship as well, but she seems to have matured a little bit...and I don't really find her to be the jealous type as much as Rachel..
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:20 pm

i dont get this whole break up the dom cassie alliance...the Dani dom alliance is just as strong if not stonger. Cant anyone in that house find a real reason to evit her..lol
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:23 pm

bostongirl wrote:
i dont get this whole break up the dom cassie alliance...the Dani dom alliance is just as strong if not stonger. Cant anyone in that house find a real reason to evit her..lol

No one is really concerned for the time being about the Daniele/Dom alliance since she is not an "active" member in the game...whereas Cassi still had opportunities to play for power. For simple reasons, the vets can say that Cassi did not vote with them to get Porsche out last week and that is why they are getting rid of her and keeping Shelly, but they would then blow Shelly's cover of working with them. I don't know, the strongest reason and most logical one to get Cassi out of the game is the "alliance" with Dom. Whatever! eyeroll
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:20 pm

The reason to break up cassi and dom for the vets is because they were afraid they would rally the troops to get rid of vets. For Dani it was to get Dom on her side and the only way to do that was to get rid of Cassi. Jeff and Jordan wanted to get rid of Dom to split them up, get numbers on their side by handicapping adam and to stop a Dani/Dom alliance from happening. Jeff and Jordan seem to be the only ones concerned about them two working together while everyone else wants to work with the Dani/Dom pair.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Oh Daniele's reasons for getting rid of Cassi -- even as they relate to Dom -- are almost entirely strategic. No doubt. It's Rachel who pays emotionally and vindictively, and she's the one who obviously has a problem with gorgeous women who can hang out with guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5