BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+7
Lorraine
pajamajon
nicolefan75
sammyf
SMOOCHES
Jay
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Aren't Shelley, Adam and Kalia's votes still a mystery? I look forward to Diary Room sessions to see where their real allegiances are but Shelley and Kalia say one thing to the vets and another to the newbies. And Shelley in particular has ratted out Cassi to the vets before.

One thing is for certain: this could wind up being the most exciting first week vote! It's NEVER this good this early on and I'll take that over the slam dunk unanimous votes we've been getting in the past few seasons.

Glad you joined the forum Nikolas! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Aren't Shelley, Adam and Kalia's votes still a mystery? I look forward to Diary Room sessions to see where their real allegiances are but Shelley and Kalia say one thing to the vets and another to the newbies. And Shelley in particular has ratted out Cassi to the vets before.

One thing is for certain: this could wind up being the most exciting first week vote! It's NEVER this good this early on and I'll take that over the slam dunk unanimous votes we've been getting in the past few seasons.

Agree with it all, especially about the diary room. That's where you get the truth at.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:40 pm

I think Shelly and Kalia are voting with the vets that is the vibe I am getting. I think it would be smarter for the vets to tell only one of them to vote Keith out this way it is a tie and then Shelly and Kalia can place the blame on someone else because that meant only one person flipped instead of having 2 flipped. Should be interesting tomorrow night. I am so pissed my soccer games are always on Thursdays so I have to miss the eviction shows.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:15 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:

Glad you joined the forum Nikolas! Welcome!

Thanks! I've been a fan of Erika and Lorraine's show for years, but this is my first time posting! smile
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:31 am

I just saw that Shelly like myself has asthma...So WTF do you smoke sounds like its counter-productive.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:43 am

About as bad as Kathy who had cancer and smoked. She'd take her cancer pills and then go to the backyard to have a smoke.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:32 am

I am NOT liking Shelly and Kalia... I'm still on the fence with Adam. I just don't understand when you have the numbers why the hell would you be the bitch for the Vets and do what they want. So far I am liking Cassi, Dom, and Luwon.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:56 am

Hear hear Erika! I couldn't agree more. I'm a fan of the Dom/Cassi/Lowan alliance too and I'm disappointed that the Newbies are pissing away their numbers advantage and handing the game to the Vets. It's not just Shelley and Kalia though. Lowan and Kalia talked alone last night and he also agreed with her that neither of them should win HOH, so he's not totally defending his alliance-mates either.

Basically if Dom or Cassi don't win HOH, one of them is going home! no2 Can't believe they went from a 7-3 advantage in the HOh comp to only having TWO newbies really trying to win it now!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:22 am

Erika wrote:
I am NOT liking Shelly and Kalia... I'm still on the fence with Adam. I just don't understand when you have the numbers why the hell would you be the bitch for the Vets and do what they want. So far I am liking Cassi, Dom, and Luwon.

100% agree. It seemd like Cassie and Dom are the only ones that have the balls to make a move and arent afraid of the vets. Oh and if they were to keep Keith he would definately go against the vets when he gets the chance. I'm just hoping that by voting time the newbies can get theie act together and stick to the plan they made day 1. For the newbie alliance, as well as my viewing pleasure..lol, it is in their best interest to get rid of Porche. I just dont see what Porche brings to the table for the newbies or to the show for the viewers. I think the only reason that Rachel is so insistant on keeping her is because she knows Janelle and Rachel is obsessed with Janelle. I wouldnt give a shit who she knows or is friends with...big whoop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12