BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+7
Lorraine
pajamajon
nicolefan75
sammyf
SMOOCHES
Jay
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:29 am

Jay wrote:
Smooches you watching the feeds right now? Brendon is telling Rachel she embarasses him when she get's drunk and acts obnoxious, duh Brendon!

Yea I am watching because all the feeds are on them. I understand where he is coming from, but I think he is being an ass also. I like them more this year, but i can't stand the bickering between them. Oh lawd, now he is talking about he don't know if he wants to be there...WHY? Because Rachel got a nice buzz tonight?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
Jay wrote:
Smooches you watching the feeds right now? Brendon is telling Rachel she embarasses him when she get's drunk and acts obnoxious, duh Brendon!

Yea I am watching because all the feeds are on them. I understand where he is coming from, but I think he is being an ass also. I like them more this year, but i can't stand the bickering between them. Oh lawd, now he is talking about he don't know if he wants to be there...WHY? Because Rachel got a nice buzz tonight?!?!?!?!

I know right, he's such a bitch! When's he gonna see Rachel is Rachel, he ain't changing her regardless how much they "Love" each other
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:50 am

Brendan is being a major Hipocrite right now! Did he forget the way he was acting yesterday. for goodness sakes man u got on ur knee and proposed to jeff.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:59 am

Why do the Regulators think they have the numbers to keep keith...they don't. The DCA have the numbers to control who they want in the house. 13 people in the house -2 for the nominees -1 for the HOH. That leaves 10. 2 votes for Jeff/Jordo, 2 votes for Dani, and 1 vote for Brendon. Thats 5 with the tie. Rachel has the tie breaker!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:18 am

pajamajon wrote:
Why do the Regulators think they have the numbers to keep keith...they don't. The DCA have the numbers to control who they want in the house. 13 people in the house -2 for the nominees -1 for the HOH. That leaves 10. 2 votes for Jeff/Jordo, 2 votes for Dani, and 1 vote for Brendon. Thats 5 with the tie. Rachel has the tie breaker!

Because they are DUMB! DUMB! DUMB! DUMB! BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 143808
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Brendon is ridiculous, I don't understand how Rachel can stay with this tool.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:10 pm

I have to admit that as much as I am not a Porsche fan at the moment, hanging out with Rachel is a much better strategy for votes than sleeping the day away (see Keith). I agree with PJ that the Regulators do not have the numbers to keep Keith, but quite honestly, I am liking the fact that the house may be splitting the votes this season unlike last year where everyone voted as one. It makes for a more exciting season, but I don't see any screaming match occurring with this group like after the week 1 eviction of Braden in Season 11. That was crazy and awesome live feeds! popcorn
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Do you think they will air the Big Hoopla Keith stirred when the feeds were down to inform everyone that ED was gone.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:55 pm

If anyone gets the opportunity please flashback to the Brenchel argurmrnt from last night at around 1:20 am. If that wasnt bad enough, it continues today at around 2pm(maybe a little earlier).

These 2 are doomed, they need to go their seperate ways ASAP. Brendan is seriously controlling and my gut is telling me he is abusive. There is a point where she talks about things he does to her at home and he tells her (paraphrasing this) basically you better not talk about that here. It was almost uncomfotable to watch, but since i'm nosey i was able to stick with it...lol. She displays signs of battered womens syndrome in my opinion. I'm really starting to feel bad for her she seems very childlike while he is scolding her. They need to get the BB therapist to help Rachel out.

Oh and on a lighter note ...Brenda is po'd because Rachel called him Bookie (her pet name for him) infront of everone and he feels like its de-masculating him. Loser2

Last edited by bostongirl on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 pm

What a total ass Brendon is turning out to be!!! De-masculating? good Lord.

But lets not waste time on him....feast your eyes on this!!!! smiley_yikes: pulling hair out OMG

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 344649438
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Brendon is pissing me the hell off! It's almost like he saw what a pussy he was last year and is trying to be te exact oppositte of that this time. If Rachel wants to get drunk, let her! She makes for better feeds when she's wasted! If she was doing things like telling the whole damn house to "bring it on", then I could understand him trying to get her to knock it off, but she just called him "Bookie"! I want her to bring up Molly M. Shephard so bad! He'd probably get so upset he'd quit the whole show...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:50 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Brendon is pissing me the hell off! It's almost like he saw what a pussy he was last year and is trying to be te exact oppositte of that this time. If Rachel wants to get drunk, let her! She makes for better feeds when she's wasted! If she was doing things like telling the whole damn house to "bring it on", then I could understand him trying to get her to knock it off, but she just called him "Bookie"! I want her to bring up Molly M. Shephard so bad! He'd probably get so upset he'd quit the whole show...

Yeah, then Rachel can get a golden key... teehee2
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:57 pm

I just find it funny that Daniele was asking Brenchel earlier if they have had sex since the live feeds started while lying down in the center of the HOH bed.... puke
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Why is Dick saying that nobody is goin to the vegas event? I know I've heard 2 people (Dani being one, i think the other was Dominic, but not 100% sure) say they're going. He is such an ass...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:45 am

leahtahd wrote:
Why is Dick saying that nobody is goin to the vegas event? I know I've heard 2 people (Dani being one, i think the other was Dominic, but not 100% sure) say they're going. He is such an ass...

Well according to Dick, who has long been skeptical of Niki, the girl who runs the event, she is not and has never given any of the money to charity. Add to that the fact that Rachel and Jordan were left without transportation out of Vegas last year. I can also tell you, only because we got this straight out of the horses mouth, Niki stranded Brian and Angie without plane tickets the year they went to Vegas. If you notice though, this year the event is NOT being advertised as a charity event...simply a Vegas bash for reality "stars".
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm

The sad thing is that if she donated $1 from the money she received...it can be considered a charity event.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Smooches and I both noticed last night that the have nots drank and ate before it was Midnight. Shouldnt some action take place? The only thing that can defend their case is if the oven clock is 3 minutes fast.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:26 pm

their clocks on the micro wave and oven are faster I noticed that too. I looked at my clock and thier clock and it was almost 5 mins ahead
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Does anyone else have no clue what Shelley is going to do tomorrow?! I think she's with the vets, but lately I've been doubting it! She's as much of a mystery as Ronnie, just less yuck...
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:05 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Does anyone else have no clue what Shelley is going to do tomorrow?! I think she's with the vets, but lately I've been doubting it! She's as much of a mystery as Ronnie, just less yuck...

I don't know what she is doing, but I know the vets were saying last night she now wants to win HOH...She is a mystery at this point.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:10 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

I don't know what she is doing, but I know the vets were saying last night she now wants to win HOH...She is a mystery at this point.

I don't think it would be in her best interest to go against the vets, because even if she does Keith is still going and she'd just piss off the vets, who are arguably the stronger alliance.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:20 pm

leahtahd wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

I don't think it would be in her best interest to go against the vets, because even if she does Keith is still going and she'd just piss off the vets, who are arguably the stronger alliance.

Very true. The vets was in the HOH last night talking game and the newbies were in the BY talking game at the same time. The newbies are voting for Keith to STAY and they said if he goes then they will know where everyone is at in the game. LuBitch said that if Keith goes home he is going to freak out and Dubitch is going to come out. The vets were saying the same thing about Shelley, Adam and Kalia. They still are 100% comfortable with Shelley, they said Adam is full of shit and he wants to be the person to say he got the vets out the house, so they don't trust him and they were a little worried about Kalia because of her and Jeff convo, but Kalia confirmed she is 100% with the vets. So we might have some fireworks after the live show.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Bottomline, I am enjoying the fact that the house will not be voting as a whole tomorrow as much as Brendon would like that (sorry, this is NOT BB12), and I would love some fireworks on the feeds after the live show, but it really depends on which side wins HOH, which sadly it looks like will be a crap shoot with the stupid golf game they were practicing on! YawnSmiley:
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Aren't Shelley, Adam and Kalia's votes still a mystery? I look forward to Diary Room sessions to see where their real allegiances are but Shelley and Kalia say one thing to the vets and another to the newbies. And Shelley in particular has ratted out Cassi to the vets before.

One thing is for certain: this could wind up being the most exciting first week vote! It's NEVER this good this early on and I'll take that over the slam dunk unanimous votes we've been getting in the past few seasons.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Just curious, where is everyone? I feel like the forum is not as active as it should be, but maybe it is just that either people may have lost some interest or excitement since ED left the game or there is just not a lot of activity to discuss among these people this first week? Have members moved to rtvzone.com because of the merge? Anyway, I miss everyone. sad1
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Aren't Shelley, Adam and Kalia's votes still a mystery? I look forward to Diary Room sessions to see where their real allegiances are but Shelley and Kalia say one thing to the vets and another to the newbies. And Shelley in particular has ratted out Cassi to the vets before.

One thing is for certain: this could wind up being the most exciting first week vote! It's NEVER this good this early on and I'll take that over the slam dunk unanimous votes we've been getting in the past few seasons.

Glad you joined the forum Nikolas! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next