BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Amazing Race - 16

Go down 
+5
sean
pajamajon
Lorraine
Colton
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:29 pm

The Amazing Race
Amazing Race’s Poker Players Call Final Task ‘Unfair’

November 3, 2009

The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 Maria-ho-240After surviving wasabi bombs, a nasty fall in a dirty river and a car accident, the lucky streak ended for professional poker players Maria Ho, 26, and Tiffany Michelle, 25, in Holland. Over the phone, the only all-female team in the competition defended their decision to quit during the detour in Holland. –Carrie Bell
It must hurt to be yet another all-female team knocked out due to a lack of strength.
Maria: We didn’t come into this thinking we would be the physically strongest team, but we also didn’t think we would be faced with something that we just couldn’t do because we lacked brute strength. We were forced to throw our hands up in defeat. It was a very hard situation … We would have been able to get the dance and we would have eaten the herring, but that carnival bell dinger added an element that was physically unfair … It was heartbreaking.
And the golf game really wasn’t any easier?
Maria: It was not regular golf. And you have to add in the other elements like weather and the fact that we were freezing from swimming. There were literally 30-mile-an-hour winds blowing in the opposite direction of where we had to hit the ball. I don’t want to make excuses but we gave everything we had and we still couldn’t complete either one.
You both make a successful living in a stressful high-stakes, male-dominated field. It must have taken a lot to make you feel quitting was the only option.
Tiffany: TV doesn’t do justice to real-life situations. It was so much worse than it looked. That mallet was over 40 pounds. Just lifting it over your head was a task. We were exhausted from going back and forth. We were uncomfortable in wet long johns. I’m a push-through, do-anything girl, but I hit a wall and needed to hug it out.
You went into the Race fairly confident. Was it harder than you imagined it’d be?
Maria: It’s a hundred times harder physically and mentally than you expected and we realized that within the first hour of landing in Japan. For any competition, you have to put on an air of confidence and capability. After that first wasabi bomb, I was like, “What did we get ourselves into?”
Tiffany: Luck plays a huge part. Take the Dubai snowman thing. Erica showed up last and wasn’t really digging that hard but she found one first. We can’t knock it because we got lucky several times. Luck is also what makes it fun to watch. Without it, you’d know the winner on day one.
You were knocked by viewers for lying about your occupations. Why’d you use that strategy? And do you regret it?
Tiffany: After seeing [Survivor contestants] Rob and Amber deal with so much animosity for being TV personalities who had won a million dollars already, we thought the best strategy would be to highlight something else in our lives as our careers. I’m very involved with the Los Angeles Youth Network, which helps homeless youth, so it wasn’t a lie. You need allies and we thought it’d endear people to us.
How have you coped with being one of the season’s most hated duos?
Tiffany: We were a little more prepared for that than Lance because we have a public image. We have dealt with trash talkers before. We already learned not to pay attention or let those negative words in our brains. Anyone who knows us knows we’re good people.
How did the Race change you?
Maria: Rarely in life do you get the opportunity to push yourself to the limit and see what you’re capable of when you put your mind to it. It strengthened [our] relationship. We wanted to spend more time together after. We didn’t want a break. We made bonds that will last a lifetime. The million-dollar prize pales in comparison to what we take away from participating.
Certainly most people cannot claim they crashed a car in the parking lot of the Dubai desert.
Maria: That was my favorite part. Another racer made me a keychain that says, “Warning: Asian female driver,” and it’ll be my keychain from here on out.

Monty Brinton/CBS
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:51 pm

For everyone who received my "THANK GOD!!!" text message. That was in reference to <333 Sam finally finding that damn flag! Also, I HATE FAILTIME and BIGDOUCHEY! PLEASE.GO.NOW!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 pm

Another happy person that Maria and Tiffany are gone. Maria didn't even put any effort into ringing that bell. Peace Out!

Loving Flight Time and Big Easy, they are good competitiors, great teammates, shit talkers when need to be and a lil' sense of humor also---Wanting them to win.

Happy Dad & Pinky didn't get eliminated, a non-elimination was due.

Love Brian and Ericka also.

Also love Meghan & Cheyne they remind me of Kris & Jon from Season 6 (who were my favorite).

Don't dislike Sam & Dan, but they are my least favorite.

DO the DAMN THANG Flight Time & Big Easy!!!!!!!! The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 448191 The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 448191 The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 448191 The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 448191
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm with you Smooches!!!!!!!! BIG EASY AND FLIGHT TIME FOR THE WIN!!!! They are the most fun, the best competitors, they don't fight, bitch and whine and most of all, they make the show fun to watch and to watch them!!
I like most of the teams left and I was glad that the dad and son got a non elim week. I would like to see, them, the globetrotters and Brian and Ericka in the finals. Meghan and Cheyne are boring and up until last night I would have liked to see Sam and Dan but their bitch assness at the hay comp was sickening. If I had to hear their bickering, screaming, yelling and whining for one more second I was going to hurl. Sheesh, STFU, work as a team and stop SCREAMING!!

Colton? What reason in the world would you have for not liking the globetrotters? Because Sam and Dan don't? Like it or not, they have by FAR been the best racers this season and the MOST FUN!!! The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 628807
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Lorraine wrote:
I'm with you Smooches!!!!!!!! BIG EASY AND FLIGHT TIME FOR THE WIN!!!! They are the most fun, the best competitors, they don't fight, bitch and whine and most of all, they make the show fun to watch and to watch them!!
I like most of the teams left and I was glad that the dad and son got a non elim week. I would like to see, them, the globetrotters and Brian and Ericka in the finals. Meghan and Cheyne are boring and up until last night I would have liked to see Sam and Dan but their bitch assness at the hay comp was sickening. If I had to hear their bickering, screaming, yelling and whining for one more second I was going to hurl. Sheesh, STFU, work as a team and stop SCREAMING!!

Colton? What reason in the world would you have for not liking the globetrotters? Because Sam and Dan don't? Like it or not, they have by FAR been the best racers this season and the MOST FUN!!! The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 628807

We are so in agreement Lorraine. Sam & Dan got on my nerves so bad I was like please don't find it so you can GOOOOO! Sam & Dan only dislike the Globetrotters because they feel they can't beat them. Instead of having hateration just get more will to win. Like your top 3, but I do like Meghan & Cheyne.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Sam & Dan will beat them watch and see! ;) This has been my year for reality tv. :D I HATE their attitudes, and they just bother me.. They think they're hot shit, and they're not.

Sam/Dan <333 >>>>>>>>>>>> Fail Time/Big Douchey

01. Sam & Dan
02. Brian & Ericka
03. Meghan & Cheyne
04. Matt & Gary
05. Fail Time & Big Douchey
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:58 pm

I like most of the teams that remain also but im with colton I like the bros the best. Although last episode they were getting on my nerves with the fighting lol. Next people I would like to see go is Brian and Erika
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:28 pm

I was so glad that the father and son team did NOT get eliminated. I just felt sorry for the dad to be busting his ass looking for a flag in soooooooooooooo many bales of hay after 2 1/2 hours KNOWING they were the last team and MIGHT be eliminated. I don't dislike them they have just been my least favorite because they don't have very big personalities they kind of get lost in the mix.

I actually do like all of the remaining teams.

Flight Time and Big Easy are HIL-AR-IOUS!

Some funny quotes from this episode:

Before a free-fall ride dropped her straight down, Ericka uttered the best three words of the night: “Aw, hell no!”

Foreshadowing what looks to be like a physical confrontation next week, Sam or Dan said to the Globetrotters when they arrived at the dynamite Detour, “Did you fans help you get here?” Big Easy replied, “Our feelings are hurt. Now we’re about to blow you all up.”

Sam and Dan immediately started fighting, with Sam looking at the side of the hay bale, and Dan saying, “No, it unrolls.” Sam insisted, “No, it doesn’t,” but of course it did. Dan said, “I should’ve done this one,” but proved immediately that he shouldn’t have, because he yelled at Sam for actually looking through the hay for the flag. Although Sam told us, “I stopped listening to him about 10 years ago,” the two kept bickering.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:53 pm

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THE GLOBE FOLLOWERS SO FUCKING MUCH! PLEASE DIAF.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:36 pm

I've been liking Sam and Dan up to this point. They have been complaining about The Globe Trotters for the past couple of episodes for no real reason... so for one of them to go and elbow Flight Time just because he was trying to pass them up is just ridiculous and poor sportsmanship! smiley_cussing:

Big Easy and Flight Time FTW!
If not them then Brian and Ericka FTW!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:17 pm

OMGA! WHATEVER! FAIL TIME WAS TRYING TO PUSH HIM! WATCH THE REPLAY HE GRABBED DAN!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Colton, Colton, Colton.....Erika is right, Sam and Dan are on the Globetrotters for no good reason at all. I saw them trying to pass Sam and Dan and get an elbow for their efforts. Its a sprint to the pit stop and I guess its fair game but their whining is getting old quickly.

Quote :
PLEASE DIAF.

wow...really?
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Quote :
wow...really?

It's just an expression. I would never, ever really hope that.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:18 pm

http://www.pbpulse.com/tv/the-amazing-race/2009/11/16/a-big-rivalry-heats-up-on-race/

Please check this out...I could not embed these vids but its the perspective of both teams...Sam and Dan and the Globetrotters. Whoever is right or wrong here it doesnt really matter I guess but for the brothers to say that the Globetrotters are not representing a positive attitude is disgusting...Sorry but who are they to make that judgement call? I think they have made this season of TAR a lot of fun with no screaming, bickering or whining and at least aren't acting like big babies. The difference in these two videos, to me, speaks volumes!
The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 330166 The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 330166 =Sam and Dan *ducks from Colton*
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:35 pm

oh and I forgot something with all the rivalry talk. What did everyone think of Meghan and Cheyne taking the cab from Brian and then telling the cabbie NOT to call another cab for them? Meghan-"We don't care about them". Hmmmm, I know its for a million but good sportsmanship I think is also important when running this race...karma will bite you everytime..lol. The teams that come to mind that ran a considerate race and were great sports and WON are Uchenna and Joyce, Chip and Kim and the Hippies. Is there anyone who ran a really dirty race who won?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Sam is the most whiney of the 2, but make no mistake they are both pretty whiney. Even Dan had to reel Sam back in during the video because he was laying the whine on too thick...haha
Bottom line Sam and Dan have been wanting a confrontation, they have been bitching about the Globies non stop, the fact that this incident happened doesn't surprise me. They need to just shut up and race the final leg without worrying about the Globies all teams remaining are there to be beat for the million not just the Globies!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Thanks for posting those vids!!! I couldnt embed them but you and your magic ways got them...LOL!

I will say this, Sam has the most gorgeous eyes!!! Other than that, I think some cheese is in order to go with that whine...hehe
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Wow, Sam & Dan are fucking idiots....They are so intimidated by the Globetrotters it's sickening. I can't stand when these reality TV people get personal with someone they don't like... Flight & Big interview, Big said he thought he saw Dan elbow Flight, but he was wrong and they talked about the race and what you have to do to win...AND that freaking bitch ass Sam says they represent America and that's not how they should be and all that other shit he said. I mean seriously you are such a fucking loser......Do you really think the Globetrotter fans are going to dislike them because of this race? Or America will hate them? NOT YOU ASSHOLE.. If Anything they may gain more fans.. Don't make it personal because you know you can't beat them!

Lawd please let those whiney brothers get eliminated this week, The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 270651 although I think it's going to be a non-elimination this week.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Nice non elim week for Brian and Erika. I hope they can pay back team bitchass brothers for the dirty, underhanded move of stealing their cab. Karma is a bitch and so are they. Its on next week! The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 807423
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:26 pm

The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 992325 The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 992325 The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 992325 Sam & Dan are the biggest assholes ever! The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 992325 The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 992325 The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 992325

Like you said Lorraine, Karma is a bitch and it better kick them in their ass hard.

The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 270651 The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 270651 The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 270651 Let them get eliminated next week!!!!! The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 270651 The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 270651 The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 270651
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:17 pm

I too was glad Brian and Ericka were not eliminated especially when it cost them time getting a cab because Dan and Sam had to take their cab. If someone else had done that to them they'd be crying about it for sure.
Am I the only one's wanting Cheynne and Meghan to get eliminated also. I find Meghan nearly unbearable to listen to at times.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:11 pm

no you arent the only one. They are very annoying and I had to laugh when the Globes were talking about hearing "Cheyne, Cheyne" over and over and over again while searching for the mandolins. I hope that the Globes win of couse but if they don't I will be rooting for Brian and Erika although overcoming that speed bump is very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Yeah I wonder about them overcoming that speed bump too especially since they always have been trailing and never been ahead the entire game. But I don't mind them so I hope they some how make it
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:30 pm

ok, I am right now watching this weeks episode of TAR. WHY...WHY did I just KNOW that the BITCH BROTHERS would screw over another team!!! First the cab stealing, then making a deal with the Globes to work together and totally showing how low class, sneaky and sickening they are. True colors shine through and they are the lowest of the low. I had a bad feeling when they made the deal just knowing that team bitch would not give up the answer if they got if first but I KNOW FOR A FACT that the Globes would have handed over the answer if they got it first. Bottom line...they SUCK!!!!! At this point its.....ANYONE BUT TEAM BITCH BOY WHINY ASS SLIMEBALLS FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:55 pm

YES! YES! HELL FUCKING YES! BYE BYE BITCHES! <333333 SAM & DAN DOMINATION!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Yes, lets be happy that a team who ran a clean and fair race is leaving at the hands of some slimey whiney bitchy low life pieces of shit who broke a deal. I guess it takes a real man to hold up their end of the bargain and it also takes a real man to keep his word. Their word is shit. They suck big time and I cant say enough shitty things about them. Nothing I can say is even close to their vileness. Add to that, I had to hear them scream and whine and bitch and moan for the WHOLE second half of the show. SHUT UP....STOP IT....WAHHHH WAHHH WAHHHHH!!! The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 491211 Fucking nauseating!!! Way to ruin the season for me TEAM BITCHASS BROS! MAY THEY DIAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - 16
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next