BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Amazing Race - 16 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Amazing Race - 16 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Amazing Race - 16

Go down 
+5
sean
pajamajon
Lorraine
Colton
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

The Amazing Race - 16 Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:14 pm

The Amazing Race - 16 Ar_mapThe Amazing Race - 16 Ar_map_pitstops

The Amazing Race - 16 Ar_map2The Amazing Race - 16 Ar_map3
The Amazing Race - 16 Ar_map4

The Amazing Race - 16 Cast

The Amazing Race - 16 Daniel_meghan Sam and Dan

The Amazing Race - 16 Eric_lisa Eric and Lisa

The Amazing Race - 16 Ericka_brian Brian and Ericka

The Amazing Race - 16 Garrett_jessica Garrett and Jessica

The Amazing Race - 16 Gary_matt Gary and Matt

The Amazing Race - 16 Lance_kerri Lance and Kerri

The Amazing Race - 16 Marcy_ronald Marcy and Ron

The Amazing Race - 16 Maria_tiffany Maria and Tiffany

The Amazing Race - 16 Meghan_cheyne Meghan and Cheyne

The Amazing Race - 16 Mika_canaan Mika and Canaan

The Amazing Race - 16 Zev_justin Zev and Justin

The Amazing Race - 16 Herbert_nathaniel Herbert and Nathaniel
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Go Dan & Sam <3333333
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:08 am

Colton wrote:
Go Dan & Sam <3333333

Yeah I like Dan and Sam (so far) and they are certainly fun to look at but right now my favorites are the Harlem Globetrotters..lol!! Its just so early but they stand out to me and they seem interesting. My early hatred is for the team of Tiffany and Maria. Not for Maria but for Tiffany. I am aware of her from following the poker tours and she was in last years WSOP and is a total bitch. We'll see if she continues her bitchy entitled ways or if I see a different side of her. Doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:16 am

BB11 Kevin is friends with Cheyne and Meghan?

kcampbellicious Just attended TAR premiere party for friends Cheyne & Meghan....they r sooooo gonna win!

I'm not sure who I like just yet. I haven't finished watching the 1st episode... 2 hours?! Whatever happened to just 1 hour episodes!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:24 am

After the premiere:

Favorite - Sam & Dan
Love - Mika & Canaan
Like - Marcy & Ron, Meghan & Cheyne, Brian & Ericka
Dislike - Tiffany & Maria
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Colton not to stir anything up I find it very interesting you always choose good looking people... Slob and unattractive people need loving too
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:10 am

Yes, because Gillian is a goddess. =P I choose people I can relate to, would be friends with in the outside world, or simply find interesting and fun. Sam & Dan are gay Christians just like me. Gillian was a sweet, old lady, and if anyone knows anything about me they know I'm very close with my Nannie...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:28 pm

I don't like the lawyer and his wife... kind of wish they would have been eliminated.

The challenges suck so far this season.

Not sure who I want to root for yet... they all seem pretty likeable. But I am leaning towards Sam and Dan!
Back to top Go down
sean
BB Fan
BB Fan
sean

PostSubject: Full clip of Episode 3   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 am

For anyone who missed last night's show

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:53 am

omg ITS SEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Amazing Race - 16 609271

lol, good to see you Sean!!! One comment about last night....um really guys, you picked the freaking giraffe?? I couldnt believe what I was seeing. They should have gotten penalty minutes for breaking that thing out of their own stupidity. They are Zev and Justin right? Who's voice is it that everytime he opens his mouth I want to get up and bang my head over and over again on the nearest concrete slab?
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:16 am

Sam & Dan for the win! <333
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:11 pm

How do you lose your passport? I mean really... you have this chance of a lifetime and you are taken out of the game because you lost your passport? And to top it off they were in 1st place? haha ... sorry but they deserve to go home!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:41 am

I felt bad for them....well at least for the one that doesnt have the nails on chalkboard voice. I even felt worse because had they not lost their passport, the hated one Tiffany and her partner would have finished last and been sent packing. The Amazing Race - 16 944811

Well my favorite team is Big Easy and Flight time!! There is a pattern there, I always seem to root for the atheletes...lol
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:43 am

Yayyy for Sam & Dan first placeness!!! <3333

I felt bad for Zev and Justin. :(:( When Zev was talking about how Justin took him into his group of friends I thought that was sooo sweet. Poker Bitches and "Leri" need to go FAST.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:19 pm

'The Amazing Race 15:' Zev & Justin reveal what happened to missing passport

The Amazing Race - 16 Zev_justin(2)

Justin Kanew and Zev Glassenberg were fan favorites on this season of "The Amazing Race," but an unfortunate incident with a passport caused them to fall quickly from first to last.
What happened? Since the footage wasn't shown on the show, I had to take to the internet to find out. This morning, CBS.com posted their Elimination Station video, and it subsequently revealed the truth: it fell out of a bag at a place not seen in TV.
Before Zev & Justin went to the roadblock with the monkeys, the two wandered into a temple that was not actually part of the race course (and therefore not shown). Since the place was extremely dark, Justin pulled out a headlamp out of bag; unfortunately for him, Zev's passport fell out in the process.
The two had to head to the U.S. consulate the next day, only to discover that the passport was picked up and delivered there by a local. For Justin, realizing what happened hurt a little more since he believed it to be "all [his] fault."
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:06 pm

I really didn't like Lance and Keri and was glad to see them leave rather than it being a non-elimination round.

They just weren't cut out for this game!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:18 pm

yup, I was not unhappy to see them leave.....they made me nervous JUST watching them, so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Keri annoyed me worse than Lance. I couldn't stand her voice. I am loving Sam & Dan more and more every episode. <3333333
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Big Easy and Flight Time for the win!!! The father and son team and Sam and Dan are ok too but Harlem Globetrotters FTW! lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Sam and Dan FTW~!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:56 am

I do like the remaining teams. I like how they showed them all getting along and laughing while waiting to do one of their tasks. I really don't have any teams I dislike.
The poker girls really needed to go tonight... they did sooooo poorly and they quit!
I can not believe how badly Maria was when she had to use the mallet to hit the thing up to the bell. I mean seriously have you any muscle at all ... it was embarassing to watch.

I still want Dan and Sam OR Flight Time and Big Easy... because they are very entertaining to watch!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:05 pm

I'll go along with that. I was laughing at Flight time and Big Easy when they were learning the dance "As soon as we learned it, it was Soul Train" LOVED IT!! so hilarious! We havent had a non elimination week and I am wondering if because the girls quit their task, had it been a non elim week, would they have been eligible? I can see not being able to hit the freaking bell because you don't have enough strength but for crying out loud...you can't hit a freaking ball into a hole? bye bye bitches...lol
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:19 pm

Quote :
Sam and Dan FTW~!

This = <33333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:29 pm

The Amazing Race
Amazing Race’s Poker Players Call Final Task ‘Unfair’

November 3, 2009

The Amazing Race - 16 Maria-ho-240After surviving wasabi bombs, a nasty fall in a dirty river and a car accident, the lucky streak ended for professional poker players Maria Ho, 26, and Tiffany Michelle, 25, in Holland. Over the phone, the only all-female team in the competition defended their decision to quit during the detour in Holland. –Carrie Bell
It must hurt to be yet another all-female team knocked out due to a lack of strength.
Maria: We didn’t come into this thinking we would be the physically strongest team, but we also didn’t think we would be faced with something that we just couldn’t do because we lacked brute strength. We were forced to throw our hands up in defeat. It was a very hard situation … We would have been able to get the dance and we would have eaten the herring, but that carnival bell dinger added an element that was physically unfair … It was heartbreaking.
And the golf game really wasn’t any easier?
Maria: It was not regular golf. And you have to add in the other elements like weather and the fact that we were freezing from swimming. There were literally 30-mile-an-hour winds blowing in the opposite direction of where we had to hit the ball. I don’t want to make excuses but we gave everything we had and we still couldn’t complete either one.
You both make a successful living in a stressful high-stakes, male-dominated field. It must have taken a lot to make you feel quitting was the only option.
Tiffany: TV doesn’t do justice to real-life situations. It was so much worse than it looked. That mallet was over 40 pounds. Just lifting it over your head was a task. We were exhausted from going back and forth. We were uncomfortable in wet long johns. I’m a push-through, do-anything girl, but I hit a wall and needed to hug it out.
You went into the Race fairly confident. Was it harder than you imagined it’d be?
Maria: It’s a hundred times harder physically and mentally than you expected and we realized that within the first hour of landing in Japan. For any competition, you have to put on an air of confidence and capability. After that first wasabi bomb, I was like, “What did we get ourselves into?”
Tiffany: Luck plays a huge part. Take the Dubai snowman thing. Erica showed up last and wasn’t really digging that hard but she found one first. We can’t knock it because we got lucky several times. Luck is also what makes it fun to watch. Without it, you’d know the winner on day one.
You were knocked by viewers for lying about your occupations. Why’d you use that strategy? And do you regret it?
Tiffany: After seeing [Survivor contestants] Rob and Amber deal with so much animosity for being TV personalities who had won a million dollars already, we thought the best strategy would be to highlight something else in our lives as our careers. I’m very involved with the Los Angeles Youth Network, which helps homeless youth, so it wasn’t a lie. You need allies and we thought it’d endear people to us.
How have you coped with being one of the season’s most hated duos?
Tiffany: We were a little more prepared for that than Lance because we have a public image. We have dealt with trash talkers before. We already learned not to pay attention or let those negative words in our brains. Anyone who knows us knows we’re good people.
How did the Race change you?
Maria: Rarely in life do you get the opportunity to push yourself to the limit and see what you’re capable of when you put your mind to it. It strengthened [our] relationship. We wanted to spend more time together after. We didn’t want a break. We made bonds that will last a lifetime. The million-dollar prize pales in comparison to what we take away from participating.
Certainly most people cannot claim they crashed a car in the parking lot of the Dubai desert.
Maria: That was my favorite part. Another racer made me a keychain that says, “Warning: Asian female driver,” and it’ll be my keychain from here on out.

Monty Brinton/CBS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race - 16   The Amazing Race - 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race - 16
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next