BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+9
pajamajon
CC123
ChicagoMark
sammyf
Lorraine
Nikolas
Jay
bostongirl
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:10 pm

I don't understand what Britney is doing at all and in fact, I don't think she does either. I think she's just one of those people who likes to sh*t talk whoever isn't in the room. However, I'm glad she did this because it's making week one exciting for me as a viewer and setting up potential drama down the road. Now instead of the vote being a landslide bore like it usually is the first week, it seems up for grabs although Frank should still be safe.

I assume Ian and Jenn are still Team Boogie enough (they seem like idiots) to do whatever he wants so that's two guaranteed votes for Frank while Jo and Daniele will vote for Kara. That leaves JoJo, Shane, Wil & Ashley. Shane just proposed an alliance with himself, Willie, Frank, Daniele and JoJo (wow all three alpha guys would be working together then) although wouldn't Daniele just report that to Dan? If JoJo and the three guys go along with it though that means Shane and JoJo would also vote to keep Frank giving him four votes. If Janelle can keep Wil on her side, then it would come down to Ashley. If Ashley stays loyal to her Team, then it would be a tied vote and Willie would break the tie and Frank would stay. If Ashley sticks to her secret alliance with Willie and votes to keep Frank then Willie doesn't have to break the tie and Frank still stays.

So either way I think Frank is safe which is disappointing because I'd love to see Boogie get blindsided week one. It would be all up to Dan to swing one or more of the unlikely votes in Kara's favor.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:59 pm

With how much the plan has changed this week I still think there could be a chance to get Frank out. I just really think Willie is playing too hard way to soon. And Brittney is helping him play even harder. I would much Rather have a Daneile Reyes or Dr.Will Or Even Rachel other then Britney. I just feel she is playing the game just like she played with the brigade. She is getting told what is right by Willie.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:12 pm

frank to boogie....i'm finally realizing willie is a snake in the grass. Wants Boogie to work with Janies team. If one of them win hoh they will put up willie and shane.

stay tuned things shouod be changing in about 30 minutes

Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:47 pm

I am so confused as to who is with who. Right now it seems its going to be 7-1 for frank. Janelle's players are teaming up with Boogie's players.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:59 pm

I know i am going to be the odd man out but i totally agree with what willie said at the meeting about playing their own game and making their own alliance. Its too bad they have all pretty much turned on him.

If they do allow the vets into the game they are toast if they dont stick together. I cant believe that none of the newbies are getting it....are they another group of starstruch hg's?

I listened to the whole meeting and i think that Joe is really forcing it by saying he felt bullied. Do ppl know what being bullied really is ? My friends son has been bullied and it was far from what i heard in this convo. To me even when wille and joe disagreed it was a slight debate. Definately not a bullying situation.

Please let me know what u think, i have been dying here waiting for some posts. Sheesh whats wrong with you people, you act like you have a real job and real life or something... teehee2

Back to top Go down
justin91
BB Fan
BB Fan
justin91

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:47 pm

bostongirl wrote:
I know i am going to be the odd man out but i totally agree with what willie said at the meeting about playing their own game and making their own alliance. Its too bad they have all pretty much turned on him.

If they do allow the vets into the game they are toast if they dont stick together. I cant believe that none of the newbies are getting it....are they another group of starstruch hg's?

I listened to the whole meeting and i think that Joe is really forcing it by saying he felt bullied. Do ppl know what being bullied really is ? My friends son has been bullied and it was far from what i heard in this convo. To me even when wille and joe disagreed it was a slight debate. Definately not a bullying situation.

Please let me know what u think, i have been dying here waiting for some posts. Sheesh whats wrong with you people, you act like you have a real job and real life or something... teehee2

Bostongirl what i don't get is why the coaches think that they are coming into the game. I think it would be funny if they don't let them in then most of the fighting would be for not.

Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Bostongirl I agree with you somewhat. Willie didn't think this through however, most of what he said didn't make sense. The only thing that did was him saying play for yourself. He was like lets stick together and not let the coaches run the game but the coaches can't get evicted so its pointless. then he said the coaches don't have your best interest in the game they are just going to use you to get the prize. That right there is a major contradiction the coaches only get the money if one of their players win so the coach is actually trying to help them. Also a lot of his judgements of the coahes in general are based on what he saw Brit and to an extent Janelle do. He told the teams that each coach has a favorite because Brit told Willie he was her favorite so he was going off the assumption the rest of the coaches were like that,when they are not. He was also going off the assumption that all the newbies were being told exactly what to do like Brit and Jani were doing. When in reality Dan and Boogie weren't really doing that. His whole meeting was based on assumptions and not on fact. Fact of the matter is its only day 12 and he went crazy already, it was a bad game move.

I'm not sure if the coaches really think they are going in, sometimes they say they are and other times they are saying they aren't it's very confusing.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:26 pm

So why is there a hamburgler in the House? lol

I think Willie demise is coming. I think people are onto him that he can't be trusted. I think to a certain degree you should listen to your coach because they want to win the money as much as you do.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:41 pm

justin91 wrote:
bostongirl wrote:

Bostongirl what i don't get is why the coaches think that they are coming into the game. I think it would be funny if they don't let them in then most of the fighting would be for not.

They totally are. If no one comes into the game then jury will start next week.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 pm

I definately think the coaches are comming into the game. I really doubt they would have done it otherwise. Only 1 can win the 100k, the others all get 20k and lets not forget they get taxed on it. I cant imagine Janie leaving her baby for 13k, or dan ...and boogie dont need 13 k ...thats all they are guarenteed. Something just aint right about it to me.

Thats why i think Willie had some very valid points that they should have taken more seriously.

Brit or Janie said today that at the bottom of their contract it says BB can change anything at any given time.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:40 pm

As far as i can follow..it looks like they are voting out Kara but they are lying to her and telling her they are voting to keep her. That real shitty, she did nothing to anyone they could at least be honest with her....not cool
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:26 am

bostongirl wrote:
As far as i can follow..

I know, right? This week has been crazy...and the feeds haven't even been on for a full week yet. And when we hit jury and F4, etc. it will seem like the distant past.

Maybe some are playing too hard, maybe it's mostly been strategy with virtually no overt drama, maybe there's some dumb decision making, maybe it's hard to keep up with all the flip-flopping, but at least they're playing BB.

At least as of now this doesn't seem like some ho-hum, unanimous, totally predictable first week eviction.

They'll never fit this week properly into a live eviction episode. Like Ian said, the episodes are just highlight shows; the real BB happens on the feeds (minus comps, drs and ceremonies).

Still feeling sorta bad for Jodi, who never got a fair chance at the game. I think if you make it on BB, you deserve the chance of playing the game and having the experience for at least a week, not a few hours. And it makes it totally pointless for the viewers, not to mention totally forgettable by the time the season's over. I wish we had the feeds from Day 1 so we truly knew why she turned off all the other HGs in so short a time.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:31 am

OK, so much for no overt drama. Willie is "calling out" Frank, sounds like it started from Frank telling others Willie was mocking Wil (who took it somewhat hard). Maybe Frank's playing a slightly shady game, but I really can't stand Willie's insanely huge ego either.

And doesn't Willie want Kara out anyway? Why completely ruin your relationship with the HG you want to stay in the house? This whole thing is so stupid. Overblown week one drama...it makes for good feeds.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:40 am

I'm team Willie on this one... cheerleader if he leaves the drama goes out the door with him. This has been an epic 1st week in BB and mostly because of Willie. I'm not saying he should win but he sure needs to stick around for a while pray
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:49 am

FYI if you have the feeds you might want to check rewind. Apparently Willie went on a homophobic attack on Wil and the house went bugfug crazy. It seems like (from Jokers) many people are crediting Dan for wisely turning everyone on Willie and then laying low while all the tension came to a head (just like he did in his own season actually).
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:50 am

bostongirl wrote:
I'm team Willie on this one... BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 448191 if he leaves the drama goes out the door with him. This has been an epic 1st week in BB and mostly because of Willie. I'm not saying he should win but he sure needs to stick around for a while BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 270651

Yup, team Willie for me. Unfortunately his stay in the bb house may be short lived. BB needs him in the house.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 am

Nikolas wrote:
FYI if you have the feeds you might want to check rewind. Apparently Willie went on a homophobic attack on Wil and the house went bugfug crazy. It seems like (from Jokers) many people are crediting Dan for wisely turning everyone on Willie and then laying low while all the tension came to a head (just like he did in his own season actually).

UMMMMMMMM that would be NO. If anyone gets credit for this fiasco it would be Joe. Dan has done nothing but let the mold grow on his shorts. There was NO...I REPEAT NO, homophobic attack on Wil.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:57 am

i'm hoping for a 4-4 vote and willie breaks the tie they only need 1 vote for a 4-4 because jojo, shane and danielle are for sure voting out frank

Last edited by bostongirl on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:58 am

This has NOTHING to do with Dan AT ALL. Anyone who wants to get credit Dan needs to get off his jock. Dan has not done shit thus far. Other than lay around and sound like the weasel that he is. It's laughable that anyone would want to credit Dan for any of this.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:01 am

Do you all remember when Boogie starred in the Christmas Classic Santa Claus is Coming To Town?

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Ww1
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 am

Lorraine wrote:
UMMMMMMMM that would be NO. If anyone gets credit for this fiasco it would be Joe. Dan has done nothing but let the mold grow on his shorts. There was NO...I REPEAT NO, homophobic attack on Wil.

Thanks for the clarification. I was just going with what I read on Jokers. I don't know whether Willie said anything or not, but apparently Frank told Joe (who told Wil) that Willie made homophobic remarks about Wil. And then Willie confronted Frank and they had a big blowout. Willie shouting at Frank, Frank shouting at Willie, Boogie shouting at Willie.

Is this the best first week ever?

Last edited by Nikolas on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:11 am

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. I was just going with what I read on Jokers. I don't know whether Willie said anything or not, but apparently Frank told Joe (who told Wil) that Willie made homophobic remarks about Wil. And then Willie confronted Frank and they had a big blowout.

Yes Nik! It was Frank who said that for motives that are unclear to me. Unreal. Willie was mimicking Wil but not at any time did he use any kind of slur whatsoever. I hate false labeling. Remember when Jen labeled Ryan, HER BOYFRIEND, a racist to the house?
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 am

Lorraine wrote:
Willie was mimicking Wil but not at any time did he use any kind of slur whatsoever.

I'd have to see the video myself to say what I think about it but (as we saw last year) using a slur isn't the only way one can say something homophobic.

But that's not even what I care about right now. I just love that drama is erupting all over the place and it's only week one!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:19 am

I loved when Willie told Boogie to sit down and stop trying to get air time.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 am

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
Willie was mimicking Wil but not at any time did he use any kind of slur whatsoever.

I'd have to see the video myself to say what I think about it but (as we saw last year) using a slur isn't the only way one can say something homophobic.

But that's not even what I care about right now. I just love that drama is erupting all over the place and it's only week one!

What was reported to the others and Wil, was that Willie was using "homophobic slurs" regarding Wil. That is untrue and Willie called him out about it and Frank downgraded it greatly to "you raised your hands in the air when repeating something Wil said". Once again, stupidity is the strongest part of most of these players game.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:21 am

bostongirl wrote:
I loved when Willie told Boogie to sit down and stop trying to get air time.

That's getting installed in my All Time Favorite BB Lines. It's even more delicious because of who it was aimed at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next