BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+9
pajamajon
CC123
ChicagoMark
sammyf
Lorraine
Nikolas
Jay
bostongirl
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:32 am

Ashley is so confused, LOL
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 am

bostongirl wrote:
I'm starting to think Ashley is bi-polar..or has a split personality. Now she is telling Danielle she is part of a team and shouldnt vote against them. I have never seen 1 person flip flop so much in any season.

Exactly. She is either very very good or she is just very very stupid. Unfortunately, I am going with stupid as this is BB. What just makes me livid beyond belief is her saying she can't vote against her team. HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you aren't on a team you stupid idiot!! You were only included to the "NEW NERD HERD" when they needed your vote.

One other morning rant for me, why is it that Wil is just so upset that Willie has said (or so he was lied to from Joe and Frank) homophobic slurs about him and Willie is the most vile person that Wil won't even sit at the same table to eat with him and he is redneck trash (Wils words) but yet....its ok for Wil to call JoJo a whore all night? OHHHH thats right, she is only a woman and no one cares. It simply blows me away season after season how someone is pounced on for an indiscretion, yet it is always ok with how a woman is treated and they can be called every filthy name in the book without so much as a bat of an eye. So sick and tired of the ultra sensitive being so incredibly insensitive when he comes to how they treat others.

Wil was also saying last night that he thinks that what happened with Willie (the "slurs") was probably worse than Joe and or Frank told him and that he will see it on the tapes. I simply cannot wait until that hypocritical POS sees that it was all fabrication.

Hate Janelles team with a passion.

Oh and one last thing, someone please please tell me what in the world Sir Dan did to save Kara? And please don't say he pulled a few aside and made some half hearted attempt to get their vote. Just as I suspected all along.....Dan=way way way overrated.

So, how is everyone elses morning? LOL
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 pm

I agree with ecerything you said Lorraine!!!

I will apologize to th Janelle fans in advance but i dont remember her being this nasty mean girl. Either I am having beain freeze or she has changed alot. Now Brit...i definately remember her being mean and nasty...lol

I'm also having a huge problem with everyone branding Willie as a Bully. Someone is not a bully because they disagree with you, or approach you on a lie and have an argument about it. I still cant get over the fact( and i've watched this 3 times to make sure) That Joe started calling willie a bully after the nebie meeting. Now everyone has jumped on the banwagon. I cannot stand Joe and i cant wait for him to leave. Remember in season 11 when Russel was chasing Ronnie around Ronnie locked himself in the room....that was def bullying him.

On a lighter note.... Did anyone see the dinner the " professional Chef" fixed last night...my 12 yr old niece could have made that. They could barley chew the steak it was so tough and the gourmet Kraft mac and cheese looked great. Not that i dont love me some kraft but a chef should be able to make a homemade mac and cheese and also be able to cook tough steak in way that doesnt rip your fillings out.....just saying
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:02 pm

They are sequestering the evicted HGs starting with tonight's evicted HG, Which we all know what that means...
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:05 pm

bostongirl wrote:
I agree with ecerything you said Lorraine!!!

I will apologize to th Janelle fans in advance but i dont remember her being this nasty mean girl. Either I am having beain freeze or she has changed alot. Now Brit...i definately remember her being mean and nasty...lol

I'm also having a huge problem with everyone branding Willie as a Bully. Someone is not a bully because they disagree with you, or approach you on a lie and have an argument about it. I still cant get over the fact( and i've watched this 3 times to make sure) That Joe started calling willie a bully after the nebie meeting. Now everyone has jumped on the banwagon. I cannot stand Joe and i cant wait for him to leave. Remember in season 11 when Russel was chasing Ronnie around Ronnie locked himself in the room....that was def bullying him.

On a lighter note.... Did anyone see the dinner the " professional Chef" fixed last night...my 12 yr old niece could have made that. They could barley chew the steak it was so tough and the gourmet Kraft mac and cheese looked great. Not that i dont love me some kraft but a chef should be able to make a homemade mac and cheese and also be able to cook tough steak in way that doesnt rip your fillings out.....just saying

most importantly, a CHEF washes his hands after using the bathroom......gross!! He is disgusting and foul. Wil is vile, Frank is a freaking pig who flat out BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 248458not near Jenn, not in the same room as Jenn but ON Jenn. I would vote his ass out for that if I were her.

BG, the word bully has become the most mis-used word on Big Brother. Apparently no one knows what that word means. Its so ironic to me that Janelle is the coach of the Nerd Herd. This is just not a likable team. Every last thing they are accusing Willie of doing, they are doing just as much if not more. I don't blame Willie for being pissed. The accusations about the homophobic slurs would have been enough to send me over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Erika wrote:
They are sequestering the evicted HGs starting with tonight's evicted HG, Which we all know what that means...

Ooh thanks for the titbit Erika. Do you mean sequestering as in "jury sequester" or sequestering as in "could re-enter the game?"
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Lorraine wrote:

Frank is a freaking pig who flat out BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 248458not near Jenn, not in the same room as Jenn but ON Jenn. I would vote his ass out for that if I were her.

Frank really is an idiot. First he rips into Willie when he had this whole thing in the bag if he'd just kept his trap shut, and then he rips a fart on a girl who's voting for him in what seems to be a VERY close vote. I hope he does go tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Frank is a freaking pig who flat out BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 248458not near Jenn, not in the same room as Jenn but ON Jenn. I would vote his ass out for that if I were her.

Frank really is an idiot. First he rips into Willie when he had this whole thing in the bag if he'd just kept his trap shut, and then he rips a fart on a girl who's voting for him in what seems to be a VERY close vote. I hope he does go tonight.

What is even more sickening is how cocky he, Joe and Wil were last night....ugh, and they talk about Willie??? Pot meet kettle.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Ya I am getting tired of the word bullying being used in the house and out of the house. Joe is acting the same way as Willie was and Joe is not even HOH yet. I could only imagine what will happen if he gets it.
Erika and Lorraine are you doing exit interviews again this year?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Just got back from the home depot, I had to buy an industrial strength plunger to pull Joe from Janelle's ass........seriously though hearing Joe's voice is starting to drive me bonkers.

Is anyone else starting to like Shane more than they thought they would. Before the show he was the last on my list but little by little I am liking him more and more.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:30 pm

sammyf wrote:
Ya I am getting tired of the word bullying being used in the house and out of the house. Joe is acting the same way as Willie was and Joe is not even HOH yet. I could only imagine what will happen if he gets it.
Erika and Lorraine are you doing exit interviews again this year?

Yes, it was/is a bit different this year. Last week it was a conference call with several other reality sites/reporters etc. This week they sent an email stating its back to the submitting questions to them to give to the evictee to answer and then return them to us. So apparently they are going into sequester. Will they bring someone back? Who knows, sometimes I think they just want to cover their bases in case someone they want to stay gets evicted. Then they have that option. Like in season 12, they sequestered them but then just let them go. Probably the right move there. I mean who wanted Annie or Monet back? LOL
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:34 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Just got back from the home depot, I had to buy an industrial strength plunger to pull Joe from Janelle's ass........seriously though hearing Joe's voice is starting to drive me bonkers.

Is anyone else starting to like Shane more than they thought they would. Before the show he was the last on my list but little by little I am liking him more and more.

I hope you bought several of those plungers. They will need them as these people are so full of shit. Here is my favorite:

Wil and Ashley to Kara: we really want to keep you but its not what the team wants

ummmmmmmmmmmmm what? you two are 2/3rds of the team?AND there are no teams!!! IDIOTS!! Even Janie tried to convince them that keeping Kara was better than keeping Frank. Why are they drinking the Joe koolaid?

I like Shane. I hope he emerges as a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 pm

It sounds like it was a scramble for votes right up until the feeds cut off, with Ashley still being the swing vote (though it sounded like she really didn't want to vote with Willie and his crew to evict Frank). Therefore this should be one of the more exciting first week votes. If it's another ho-hum landslide, then that means everyone got on the same page within the last hour (and I'm not ruling out that possibility since this show is notorious for deflating intrigue).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8