BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+9
pajamajon
CC123
ChicagoMark
sammyf
Lorraine
Nikolas
Jay
bostongirl
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:00 am

Nikolas wrote:
Jay wrote:

As of right now yes Frank is still the target but anything can happen in the next couple of days as we all know

No, the house has flipped against Kara. Willie wants Kara out because he has an alliance with Frank, and Janelle/Britney have convinced themselves that the coaches will be entering the game as players, and they believe Dan will be much more lethal at that point, so they want to get rid of him now while they still can (i.e. by eliminating his team).

I just checked jokers and yup this is 100% correct, I think it will come back and bite Janelle and Britney in the ass later in the game too.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:46 am

Willie just confirmed to Frank that he is Russell Hantz's brother as a show of trust. It looks like these two want a go-the-distance alliance regardless of what the vets want.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Does anyone else think Frank looks like Carrot Top? He's really not very cute at all but he has a great body. So any picture of him with his shirt on is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:31 pm

I like that Willie is independently thinking for himself and not doing whatever Britney wants as she and Janelle are all consumed with petty bs already and it's only been a week so far. Boogie seems to be very pissed off this morning by the ant infestation and waiting for them both to wake up and confront them about being filthy slobs and bringing the ant problem. Could possibly be the 1st fight of the season.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Erika wrote:
I like that Willie is independently thinking for himself and not doing whatever Britney wants as she and Janelle are all consumed with petty bs already and it's only been a week so far. Boogie seems to be very pissed off this morning by the ant infestation and waiting for them both to wake up and confront them about being filthy slobs and bringing the ant problem. Could possibly be the 1st fight of the season.

He should be glad its not a crab infestation.

Lol @ him calling them filthy slobs.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Erika wrote:
I like that Willie is independently thinking for himself and not doing whatever Britney wants

I know right? Whether you like Willie or not, it's SUCH a welcome change of pace from the idiot newbies last season who just rolled over and did whatever the vets wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Erika wrote:
I like that Willie is independently thinking for himself and not doing whatever Britney wants

I know right? Whether you like Willie or not, it's SUCH a welcome change of pace from the idiot newbies last season who just rolled over and did whatever the vets wanted.

sounds like a Hantz to me! I was really hoping this would happen. Has any of the newbs explored the possibility of the vets entering the game?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Erika wrote:

I really like Willie and think he is doing a great job so far, i'm just a little worried he is starting to over play. He needs to kick back just a little and keep planting small seeds but not go too hard
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:47 pm

I agree bostongirl. I don't think Willie can go far if he keeps playing this hard this early.

Lorraine I don't think any of the vets have explored that possibility. Not that I've heard anyway.

Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:10 pm

I also agree with bostongirl. Willie is playing very hard Day 1 that I think it could work in survivor but playing this hard week 1 out of a 3 month game. He won't get that far. I doubt he could make the finale night.

Do we have a romance forming with Shane and Danielle ? I read that they were flirting last night. I think a Showmance could also shake up the game with the coaches.

Im very curious for tonight episode seeing what we missed before the feeds came on.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:31 pm

It seems like Frank told Joe He is going after Willie and Shane. Joe told them, so for now Brits and Janie's team has changed their minds and want to evict frank

I just heard Shane say that Danielle is not his type but he will play her for the sake of his game and he will use that to his advantage.

Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:26 pm

bostongirl wrote:
It seems like Frank told Joe He is going after Willie and Shane. Joe told them, so for now Brits and Janie's team has changed their minds and want to evict frank

Thanks bostongirl. How did Willie react to it?

I selfishly hope this leads to Willie, Janelle et al deciding (again) to evict Frank and shifting their focus to eliminating Boogie's team (and thereby Boogie) first instead of Dan.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Apparently Frank didn't say that to Joe, he made it all up! Its the kicks room lie, nice going Joe. He wanted Frank gone the whole time and made up this story, now they all feel like they can't trust Frank and want him out.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 pm

sammyf wrote:
Apparently Frank didn't say that to Joe, he made it all up! Its the kicks room lie, nice going Joe. He wanted Frank gone the whole time and made up this story, now they all feel like they can't trust Frank and want him out.

WOW!! I had no idea it was a lie..lol. I have been on and off feeds today so I am just getting bits and pieces. Does Janie or Wil know its a lie or is its just Joe's secret lie?

As far as Willie's reaction, you can tell he feels duped, but i'm still not sure that he wont ask frank sbout it. When frank was talking to him earlier Wilie was kinda cold and quick with him. So who knows Frank might get a vibe and ask Willie and Willie might spill it and out Joe....and a possible fight. So many different scenario's could happen. I'm just glad they are actually playing the game!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:28 pm

sammyf wrote:

That makes it even more awesome. Does anyone else know it's a lie? I don't have anything against Frank but I want him gone if only to make Boogie um...say uncle.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Ooh Janelle/Willie want to blindside Boogie so he won't know Frank is being evicted until the live show!

Janelle: "I hate the first week when everyone votes together. That's so boring. Let's make it entertaining. The fans would love that!"

PLEASE make this happen! I love that Janelle is factoring our enjoyment into her gameplay LOL. Love her!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:53 pm

It gets even better!

Willie wants to do a 5-3 vote so Boogie's team can think they've got someone on their side.

Janelle: Oh they will think it's Joe that voted for them!

Wil: That would give us a channel to the other side.

Janelle: Joe would love that he is so excited to play this game.

Wil: I love it!

Willie: When the vote comes down, we can go to the storage room to celebrate and leave Joe in the living room pretending to be pissed off.

Britney: Oh my God that's perfect!

Janelle: If we blindside Boogie's team this week, it'll be great.

Please please PLEASE don't let them change this plan by Thursday (they will). My favorite moment of All Stars was when Will was evicted live and everyone (including Will) knew it was coming EXCEPT Boogie and his jaw literally dropped open. After watching him be smug all season long, it was a much needed comeuppance and he's already being smug this season so I want him to be the victim of the first blindside.

If they pull this off, major props to Willie.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Dan's reasoning behind throwing the comp was so stupid and absolutely illogical. I almost think he just sucked at it and was really embarrassed by it.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:44 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Dan's reasoning behind throwing the comp was so stupid and absolutely illogical. I almost think he just sucked at it and was really embarrassed by it.

He did the same thing early in his season (even throwing a POV when he was on the block) and it certainly worked out for him. In the second half of his season he won many comps, including physical ones, so I have no doubt he can do well in them and I believe him when he says he threw it. It's consistent with the way Dan plays.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:07 am

Nikolas wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

He did the same thing early in his season (even throwing a POV when he was on the block) and it certainly worked out for him. In the second half of his season he won many comps, including physical ones, so I have no doubt he can do well in them and I believe him when he says he threw it. It's consistent with the way Dan plays.

Why in the hell does SO MANY people think Dan is such a great player? He sucks! Look who he was up against in his season....Michelle? Ollie? Jerry? Renny? Memphis? I mean c'mon he practically had a cake walk to the final 2 and Memphis was no better than an Adam BB13 that it was a no brainer that Dan deserved it over Memphis but I think so many people give him way too much credit. He's no Dr Will and not even close. I think because people consider him to be "nice" but that's about it. Not to mention Dan is so fucking boring. As much as Evel Dick is sickening he would have been so much better of a choice than boring ass Dan. He picked the worst team and I highly doubt he threw the coach's comp...he just sucked. Why would he throw it when he's already down 2 and he could have saved 1 of them. I call bullshit on him throwing the comp.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:26 am

Nikolas wrote:
sammyf wrote:

That makes it even more awesome. Does anyone else know it's a lie? I don't have anything against Frank but I want him gone if only to make Boogie um...say uncle.

I haven't really been on today just read what happen and it doesn't seem that anybody knows he is lieing.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:32 am

Erika wrote:

Why in the hell does SO MANY people think Dan is such a great player? He sucks! Look who he was up against in his season....Michelle? Ollie? Jerry? Renny? Memphis?

By that definition, Dick Donato wasn't a great player either since he was up against brainiacs like Jameka & Amber and a house full of people who couldn't deduce the simple fact that a father/daughter alliance had to be split up. All the winners won because the people they were playing against didn't play as well as they did. It's that simple. That Dan played with a bunch of idiots doesn't change the fact that he played those idiots to his benefit. You can have dumb people around you and still not know how to successfully maneuver them.

And I'd argue that Memphis and Keesha were no morons.

Erika wrote:
I think because people consider him to be "nice" but that's about it. Not to mention Dan is so fucking boring.

I don't find him boring at all, but this is of course a subjective criteria and therefore not something I can argue.

Erika wrote:
He picked the worst team and I highly doubt he threw the coach's comp...he just sucked. Why would he throw it when he's already down 2 and he could have saved 1 of them. I call bullshit on him throwing the comp. [/color]

Again, this is exactly what he did on his own season and it obviously worked for him. Dan throws comps early because he wants to be perceived as an ineffectual competitor. He knows coming on strong early in the game is almost always a bad move. When he needed to win comps during his season, he did. He won a range of comps in his season: 3 HOH's, 2 POV's and that special competition to influence a jury member. That's a pretty good record comp-wise. I don't know whether that same strategy can work for him again this season (probably not if Janelle and Britney are determined to decimate his team) but I believe it's a strategy he would try since he did it successfully before.

Last edited by Nikolas on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:39 am

Considering how these people are playing (they've switched the target what THREE TIMES already and it's only Sunday?) is there really any chance we'll get to Thursday without Willie confronting Frank and exposing Joe's lie? I'm doubtful.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:58 am

Erika wrote:
Nikolas wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

Why in the hell does SO MANY people think Dan is such a great player? He sucks! Look who he was up against in his season....Michelle? Ollie? Jerry? Renny? Memphis? I mean c'mon he practically had a cake walk to the final 2 and Memphis was no better than an Adam BB13 that it was a no brainer that Dan deserved it over Memphis but I think so many people give him way too much credit. He's no Dr Will and not even close. I think because people consider him to be "nice" but that's about it. Not to mention Dan is so fucking boring. As much as Evel Dick is sickening he would have been so much better of a choice than boring ass Dan. He picked the worst team and I highly doubt he threw the coach's comp...he just sucked. Why would he throw it when he's already down 2 and he could have saved 1 of them. I call bullshit on him throwing the comp.

I am with you 100% on this post. clap2
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:07 am

Erika wrote:
Nikolas wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

I am with you 100% on this post. clap2
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 am

Nikolas it's a lot easier to win comps when the numbers are smaller and you are going up against someone like Jerry and Renny... I just do not see how it benefits him especially at this point when he is the only coach down a player. What is he doing this week to benefit himself? He's been a non-factor this week to save his players which saves himself at least this part of the game. Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of weeks they do away with the coaches and the coaches enter the game to play for the 500k.

Can Dan not see Janelle and Britney always hanging out? Gee I guess they couldn't possibly be working together? Nahh of course not they just like hanging out together right Dan? I hope one of his players goes home, and I hope he is the 1st coach to go home since I think he's completely overrated as a player. The only thing he's good at is getting people to believe he's something he's not. And is it just me or is Dan taking this whole "coaching" a little too seriously? As if he really has to "coach" them. Him acting as if he has to be a coach is the equivalent of Sheila thinking Adam was suppose to be her soulmate in BB9

Questions?

Can the players sharing a coach nominate each other? I don't think this was ever clarified and I assumed they were a team?

Is it true Joe lied to Janelle about Frank telling him he wants to get rid of Willie and Shane?

Did Boogie ever confront Britney and Janelle on them being filthy slobs in regards to the ants situation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 1 Discussion    BB14 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 1 Discussion
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next