BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 8 Discussion

Go down 
+10
Lorraine
bostongirl
Mechanical Bliss
CC123
ChicagoMark
sammyf
nicolefan75
Jay
MissChriss
Erika
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:15 pm

I agree Keisha. Sure Porshce Shelly and Kalia have said Vile Stuff in the house But it is just a game. These fans who are being so cruel to Shelly and her family should be ashamed of themselves. Sure a houseguest should expect some hatred But some people have crossed the line. If u dont like a person in the house JUST say "I dont like Shelly" Shelly Lied. How many other Houseguest have done that....... ALOT so these "fans" who call themselves true fans need to go figure out that This is just a Game. Hate is a very strong word and You can't hate a contestant you dont know personally. You dislike them. Leave Shelly family alone people.. She went into this game I'm guessing to win money for her family and better her life. If any of these so called fans read this Try going into that house and NOT Lie, DONT BACKSTAB, DONT FIGHT With Anyone and see where it gets you. Shelly in my opinion played a good game and I think she would have made it into the final 3 if Porsche didn't open that box. SO you so called "fans" Or Catladies who are trying to ruin Shelly life Maybe you should Examine your own lives first.

smiley_rantonoff:
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 pm

pajamajon wrote:
I don't care...you can throw bottle caps and trash cans at me. AG and Endemol cannot plead the 5th about this not being rigged. This kind of shit makes me not want to audition or even watch the show. If Rachel won the veto naturally then I woul be like this is cool, but nah the give us this crap. Jordan is prett much guaranteed final 3 now! Good fucking grief.

Well, I do think they are probably guilty of trying to "up the ante" by positioning certain competitions toward specific/probable outcomes (I cannot really blame them), but I don't think the game is fixed. Say what you will about Rachel, but she is a pretty good competitor. You also have to consider what's left...it is not exactly a group of Olympians in there (though I think Rachel would have done well with any of this season's HGs).
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Just getting back on....Rachel won veto huh? Well I cant say that I am sorry about that but it does cause one to raise an eyebrow...wouldnt you say?
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:20 pm

From what ive read it sounds like an Endurance Hoh but in Veto form hmmm
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:22 pm

pajamajon wrote:
I don't care...you can throw bottle caps and trash cans at me. AG and Endemol cannot plead the 5th about this not being rigged. This kind of shit makes me not want to audition or even watch the show. If Rachel won the veto naturally then I woul be like this is cool, but nah the give us this crap. Jordan is prett much guaranteed final 3 now! Good fucking grief.

If I was a Porsche(who?) fan, I'd be livid. Thankfully, I'm not so.... laughing
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Hey guys...we should utilize our chat tonight...we never use it! Its on the home page..scroll to the bottom and go into chat...I will be there for awhile if anyone wants to chat, if not....BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 628807
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Hey guys...we should utilize our chat tonight...we never use it! Its on the home page..scroll to the bottom and go into chat...I will be there for awhile if anyone wants to chat, if not....BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 628807

Smoochesssss!!! Get into chat!!!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:44 am

Lorraine wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Lorraine, Erika, ChicagoMark, Bostongirl, Leah, nicolefan and CC I had a blast in chat tonight. We must do it again soon. Oh Erika for the record, my Mommy told me never put no meat in my mouth I can't cook! see no evil speak no
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:16 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Lorraine, Erika, ChicagoMark, Bostongirl, Leah, nicolefan and CC I had a blast in chat tonight. We must do it again soon. Oh Erika for the record, my Mommy told me never put no meat in my mouth I can't cook! BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 978898

It was a blast!!! and BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 394285 @ you!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:19 pm

So I see that Shelly did some major BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 116898 last night to Jordan. "It was an honor to play with you and Jeff" Lady, you are one creepy dude!

On another topic...how did everyone make out with Hurricane Irene? We got it worse than I thought we would. I lost power around 430am and got it back around 1230 today. I hear there are power lines and trees down everywhere and over 100,000 people without power...PJ, I would love an update if you are able and anyone else who was effected! Hope everyone is safe!

Off to my football draft...even a hurricane cant keep me from that!! Catch you all later!!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Last night chat was great!!! :)

Hope all who is on the East Coast Is safe after Hurricane Irene!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Oh lord, last night Shelly said that when she gets evicted she wants a loud cheer. How does this woman really think that she'll be liked! Does she not realize that we see everything?! I can't stand her, but I'm worried for her when she gets out. She's going to have a breakdown! I'm sure Tony already has Dr. Zach on speed dial...
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Yes, Shelly was blubbering and sucking up and it was sickening, and who knows how much of that is Shelly's game and how much is Shelly just being Shelly. But she made two very good points that illustrate the double standard that is tipped toward J/J also.

One was that Jordan was allowed to nominate Shelly in week two, after their deal not to nominate her, and Jordan's only excuse is that the game was in pairs at that point. Being nominated isn't the same as being voted out during a double eviction, of course, but let's not pretend like all deals in this game are golden.

The other, more significant thing was that Jordan felt she was owed advance notice that Shelly was going to turn on J/J. Umm...this is Big Brother, right?

On top of it, remember during the end of Jeff's HoH when Shelly had a long talk with Jordan up there about how she could never win against them and it would be so stupid to continue the game with them? Yeah, that's Shelly telling Jordan in advance, basically. It's ABSURD to expect people who want to turn on you and make a big game move to tell you beforehand. It kind of ruins the point of it. And only a player as stupid as Jordan would think that Shelly would stick with her, especially after that talk. And only a player as stupid as Jordan would actually have played like that.

So why out of all the seasons and players, is it only in the case of J/J that everyone owes them complete transparency about their game? Why is everyone else supposed to sacrifice THEIR own game for the benefit of J/J? I am SO OVER America's Sweethearts.

When the game started and ED left, I was crushed, but still thought, "well at least there's Jeff and Jordan." Now, it's just plain "yuck" and I'd rather see Rachel, of all people, win over Jordan. And I detest Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
Yes, Shelly was blubbering and sucking up and it was sickening, and who knows how much of that is Shelly's game and how much is Shelly just being Shelly. But she made two very good points that illustrate the double standard that is tipped toward J/J also.

One was that Jordan was allowed to nominate Shelly in week two, after their deal not to nominate her, and Jordan's only excuse is that the game was in pairs at that point. Being nominated isn't the same as being voted out during a double eviction, of course, but let's not pretend like all deals in this game are golden.

The other, more significant thing was that Jordan felt she was owed advance notice that Shelly was going to turn on J/J. Umm...this is Big Brother, right?

On top of it, remember during the end of Jeff's HoH when Shelly had a long talk with Jordan up there about how she could never win against them and it would be so stupid to continue the game with them? Yeah, that's Shelly telling Jordan in advance, basically. It's ABSURD to expect people who want to turn on you and make a big game move to tell you beforehand. It kind of ruins the point of it. And only a player as stupid as Jordan would think that Shelly would stick with her, especially after that talk. And only a player as stupid as Jordan would actually have played like that.

So why out of all the seasons and players, is it only in the case of J/J that everyone owes them complete transparency about their game? Why is everyone else supposed to sacrifice THEIR own game for the benefit of J/J? I am SO OVER America's Sweethearts.

When the game started and ED left, I was crushed, but still thought, "well at least there's Jeff and Jordan." Now, it's just plain "yuck" and I'd rather see Rachel, of all people, win over Jordan. And I detest Rachel.

I could not agree more, well said Bliss. To even suggest that another game player should come tell you, you know I am done with this side and plan on going to the other side. Peace out! And so if Shelly had done this and gave Jordan the warning that she felt was owed to her there would be no fall out from this? As if they'd be like ok no problem. It makes you wonder what world Jordan lives in that in a game you should tell your opponent your game moves. I mean is there any scenario that could have taken place that would have been ok with J/J and the fans that Shelly could have done other than keep playing the game for them... seriously this is still a game right? Jordan kept mentioning the pep talks Jeff had given to his team...LOL really? Pep talks ... another way of him "molding" someone.... ugh! Gross! Jeff needs to get over himself... It's like Jeff saw his team as an actual team to get him and Jordan to the end. As if nobody else should be playing for themselves. You have got to assume people are going to backstab and lie to you in order to advance their own game and this isn't an actual "TEAM". There is ONLY 1 winner at the end of this season. Everyone has their own game moves and Jeff made his and Shelly made hers... each don't have to like it but it's their own moves. Jordan sees it as Shelly picking Dani over Jeff. I see it as Shelly wanting to have used Dani which is what Shelly said. But these aren't very bright people we're dealing with so of course she would see it as such. Bottom line wouldn't Jeff himself had said you got got. He got got.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Lorraine wrote:

On another topic...how did everyone make out with Hurricane Irene? We got it worse than I thought we would. I lost power around 430am and got it back around 1230 today. I hear there are power lines and trees down everywhere and over 100,000 people without power...PJ, I would love an update if you are able and anyone else who was effected! Hope everyone is safe!

I left work at 9PM last night, right in the heart of downtown Philly and that wind was no JOKE! There were barely any cars on the road so I ran two blocks to our underground trolley station and luckly I only had to wait five minutes before my trolley arrived.

In the part of the city I live in Philly we got lucky, no flooding or power outages happened that I know of, we escaped this one. Hope everyone is well
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Back to the game...............

Who here thinks Shelly can work her magic this week on Rachel and Shelly for they're vote?
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Mechanical Bliss wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Jay wrote:
Back to the game...............

Who here thinks Shelly can work her magic this week on Rachel and Shelly for they're vote?

Adam has flat out told them that he wants to work with the newbs not them. I'll be shocked if Shelly doesn't use that to her advantage! As much as I can't stand Shelly, I have no respect for Adam. Of the 2, I want Adam gone. I could handle Shelly winning, but if Adam wins I'll be livid!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Ok...(just watched CBS)...who is Portia sharing the $10,000 with? How does that work?
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:11 pm

I think she shared it with Kalia. She got 5000 and Kalia got the other.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 pm

quote]

Adam has flat out told them that he wants to work with the newbs not them. I'll be shocked if Shelly doesn't use that to her advantage! As much as I can't stand Shelly, I have no respect for Adam. Of the 2, I want Adam gone. I could handle Shelly winning, but if Adam wins I'll be livid![/quote]

Adam has already covered his ass and told Jorchell about that today in the have not room. He also told them about the f2 deal that Kahlia and him talked about..they feel safer with Adam at this point cuz he fesses up to shit when asked
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:16 am

This was a big episode, but there are a couple of things that might have been overlooked that I wanted to point out:

Was that Jeff in the DR after being evicted from the BB house? If so, is it just me, or is there something sort of wrong about that? Or is Jeff's status as one of America's Sweethearts make him that special that he gets to have DR sessions from beyond the "grave"/eviction?

Porsche nails it: Jeff used her as a pawn regarding last week's veto situation and he thinks that entitles him to being vetoed by her? He talks so much about team loyalty--well, it's not even like they're on the same team. Porsche is definitely one of his hypothetical targets if Dani goes and he stays.

Speaking of Porsche, she really had to ROCK. THIS. HoH. to win it beating everyone along the way. It's too bad we didn't see that play out live on the feeds. It would have been so much more exciting not knowing the winner in advance.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:24 am

This was an Amazing Episode In my opinion and I think the next episode might get even better dancing banana

Porsche is a fan of big brother (correct me if im wrong) but couldnt she of expected a twist like this to happen. Big Brother 12 Matt gets something Good and it releases a Saboteur into the house which was the seasons first twist and the big twist this season was duos so idk if im just overthinking but Im surprised that the duo idea didnt pop in her head

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 am

Yeah I thought it was odd for Jeff to have Diary Rooms after being evicted. I don't recall someone ever being evicted on Double Elimination night and having Diary Rooms afterwards. I highly doubt if Adam were to have been evicted they would have gave 2 shits to have him do Diary Rooms.

The only reason Jeff "saved" Porsche from the block last week was because he wanted Dani up there and out of the house, it had nothing at all to do with "saving" her. Same thing when Dani targeted Brendon and not Jeff. She wanted Brendon out more, you can only get 1 out at a time.

I can not express enough how it's complete bullshit that Pandora's box saved both Rachel and Jordan from being evicted this week. It's far worse than the a Diamond POV, or Coup De'tat because you can't get either one of them out this week. I am sick and tired of BB controlling shit... let the game play out without manipulation.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 am

I think they have done it before but I may be wrong. I'm pretty sure They needed Jeff to do extra DR's because of that fight RIGHT before the live eviction when no one went into the DR then. I think if Shelly was evicted I do think they would of made her go into the DR after to do some commentary on the fight
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Adam's breathing bothers me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 8 Discussion
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next