BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 7 Discussion

Go down 
+11
bostongirl
ChicagoMark
pajamajon
SMOOCHES
CC123
Jay
Mechanical Bliss
nicolefan75
sammyf
Lorraine
Erika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:42 pm

I actually don't find this season that boring. There may not be a lot of drama but the power has shifted back and forth. Most Thursdays are exciting because of the the two sides of the house so you are either rooting for one side or the other. There has been a lot of back and forth between people in the house about which way they are going.

If Dani leaves this week she has no one to blame but herself if she didn't push so hard to backdoor Jeff week 2 the vets would have been golden till final 5.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:05 pm

sammyf wrote:
I actually don't find this season that boring. There may not be a lot of drama but the power has shifted back and forth. Most Thursdays are exciting because of the the two sides of the house so you are either rooting for one side or the other. There has been a lot of back and forth between people in the house about which way they are going.

If Dani leaves this week she has no one to blame but herself if she didn't push so hard to backdoor Jeff week 2 the vets would have been golden till final 5.

Power shifting every three weeks? Are you kidding the only the that has happened was that brendon left on the other side of the house! Twice!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Well its better than having no power shifts at all or only having one every blue moon. I'm just saying for me personally I am enjoying this season could it be more exciting of course they always can but I haven't found it boring.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:51 pm

I have found this season to be beyond boring. I find myself watching out of a sense of obligation (to my Live feed subscription!). I wish A.G. & team would get off their obvious lazy asses and get creative with this tired formula. The premise is nothing short of brilliant with endless possibilities to actually create something unexpected. As we have discussed many times, we on this forum could provide VOLUMES of creative ideas and do half the work for them if they cared enough to actually to utilize their fan base. It is apparent by now that they are just doing what they can to get through it. Deeply disappointing this time around.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:56 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
I have found this season to be beyond boring. I find myself watching out of a sense of obligation (to my Live feed subscription!). I wish A.G. & team would get off their obvious lazy asses and get creative with this tired formula. The premise is nothing short of brilliant with endless possibilities to actually create something unexpected. As we have discussed many times, we on this forum could provide VOLUMES of creative ideas and do half the work for them if they cared enough to actually to utilize their fan base. It is apparent by now that they are just doing what they can to get through it. Deeply disappointing this time around.

O I agree with you Mark. It's so sad the production and casting are an example of what corporate America is today. Taking shortcuts or doing the bare minimum to capitalize on getting big buck for a half ass job.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:09 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:

I say we start a thread (I'm serious) and collectively as forum members post our ideas on what would make BB a better show and submit them to CBS. ALL of us have had way way way better ideas about what would make this season more fun. First of all, no half vets, half newbs...either its an allstarts or its all new people. What started out as a promising season became a flop because the newbies were dumb, starstruck, scared, intimidated or however you want to spin it and were not a factor in this game.....thats EIGHT people this season who might as well have been wallpaper. This is probably why CBS shoved the Brenchal show down our throats...they gave us what they had to work with, lets face it, if not for Brenchal, the feeds and the cbs shows would have been a lot of sleeping, eating, sunning and 20 questions. Thats a fact. As much as we didnt like it, I truly feel like that was their only option.

Oh well kudos to Jeff for winning a POV puzzle, who would have thought that? Not even himself. Jeff to Adam : WTF are our kids going to be like (his and Jordans) They'll be walking into walls." BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 143808
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Lorraine wrote:

I say we start a thread (I'm serious) and collectively as forum members post our ideas on what would make BB a better show and submit them to CBS. ALL of us have had way way way better ideas about what would make this season more fun. First of all, no half vets, half newbs...either its an allstarts or its all new people. What started out as a promising season became a flop because the newbies were dumb, starstruck, scared, intimidated or however you want to spin it and were not a factor in this game.....thats EIGHT people this season who might as well have been wallpaper. This is probably why CBS shoved the Brenchal show down our throats...they gave us what they had to work with, lets face it, if not for Brenchal, the feeds and the cbs shows would have been a lot of sleeping, eating, sunning and 20 questions. Thats a fact. As much as we didnt like it, I truly feel like that was their only option.

Oh well kudos to Jeff for winning a POV puzzle, who would have thought that? Not even himself. Jeff to Adam : WTF are our kids going to be like (his and Jordans) They'll be walking into walls." BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 143808

I agree, Lorraine, Brilliant idea. I am almost resentful, however, they would likely provide no credit or invite such participation from a sizable fan base. It is nothing short of ineffective, short-sighted and stupid (on their part).
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:16 pm

I am finding the season boring for the reason that the twists that BB has planned either abruptly get f**cked up (ED leaving the game Day 6, thus the dynamic duo twist gets screwed up, by the premiere night and launch of the live feeds), and the return of the HG (ending after one week). I wonder if Cassi or Dominic would have returned (no matter who won HOH), if either one of them would have been right back out the door at the end of the week? Only Rachel and Porsche would have targeted Cassi, but I don't think the threat would have been as strong to get her out again as opposed to Brendon. Who knows if Daniele would have won another HOH, especially if Dominic was voted back in? I guess none of this matters at this point.

I must be honest that although I am not a big Daniele fan, I think if she leaves this week, the competitiveness of the game will be gone, making the season less exciting to watch than it already is. Rachel has played horribly since Brendon's first eviction and sadly she has not been able to compete as much due to not being picked for veto comps, and I feel that Jeff is a big target on double eviction night. No one else is stepping up...

I don't know why, but I am finding Adam annoying for some reason. Kalia's reign of power was pointless, and Porsche and Shelly??

Based on gameplay alone, Daniele has done the most to stir the pot this season and I feel that with her not making it to the end somehow is truly a shame. Bottomline, it is so much harder to enjoy a game when you have no one that you are truly rooting for. sad1
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Ok...I am loving the Rachel/Shelly tension on the feeds right now...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:49 pm

can you feel it Lloyd?? I am feeling a blow up at any moment!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:05 pm

I find all of this so unnecessary and yet so funny. When Rachel is not even a target, she has to stir shit up. I would love a Rachel/Shelly screaming match!! However, with Jeff having all the power, this possible fight might actually save Daniele's fate in the game. popcorn
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:14 pm

I took Lorraine's suggestion and added a thread "Dear Allison Grodner" for ideas for future seasons. I hope that everyone will take the time to add their thoughts/suggestions. It is my hope that everyone will simply add their own thoughts and refrain from expending their energy on telling others why their ideas are "wrong." Let's translate our weariness/frustration into something productive (with the graciousness of Lorraine's invite).
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:32 pm

So, umm, am I watching a rerun of Season 11? Did Jeff really just say to Adam, that he would take Porsche off the block and that she would have to keep him safe for that week if she wins HOH? Porsche will NEVER do that, and neither did Kevin after he and Natalie told the lie to Jeff with getting Russell out of the house, ultimately leading to Jeff getting evicted the following week when Kevin was HOH.

I had a gut feeling early on about Porsche that she would be the one ultimately responsible for getting a power player like Jeff out of the game, only to possibly be evicted the following week herself, like BB6 Jennifer with Kaysar. I hope I am wrong about all of this, and that history in some strange way does not repeat itself in the BB universe!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:43 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
So, umm, am I watching a rerun of Season 11? Did Jeff really just say to Adam, that he would take Porsche off the block and that she would have to keep him safe for that week if she wins HOH? Porsche will NEVER do that, and neither did Kevin after he and Natalie told the lie to Jeff with getting Russell out of the house, ultimately leading to Jeff getting evicted the following week when Kevin was HOH.

I had a gut feeling early on about Porsche that she would be the one ultimately responsible for getting a power player like Jeff out of the game, only to possibly be evicted the following week herself, like BB6 Jennifer with Kaysar. I hope I am wrong about all of this, and that history in some strange way does not repeat itself in the BB universe!

This is where ego trumps intelligence. Jeff is more concerned about getting revenge on Dani (for daring to consider getting him out--which is naturally a smart move) and Kalia (for DARING to use "Big Jeff" as a pawn). If here were more focused on the game, he would have put Rachel up as a "pawn" and BD Dani (which he is doing). So what if Rachel would have been mad? She has no influence and that alliance is ticking away by the moment any way. Yes, Rachel could have won the veto, so it would have been a risk, but one worth taking (given that Dani & Rachel are his only visible threats). I think you're right. It will be one of the others that ultimately takes him out. Personally, I will delight in him getting a little medicine for his ridiculously large ego.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Well the difference is that Daniele is not an ally of Jeffs where Russell was. He has no choice but to put up Daniele and since he is going to do it anyway( I think) he is going to try to make a deal with Porsche to keep him safe for next week providing he use the veto on her as if this wasnt his intention all along. In his season he got rid of an ally (Russell)weakened his alliance and made a deal with the devil. If he doesnt get Daniele out this week....no doubt in my mind whatsoever, Daniele will come at him full force.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:01 am

If Jeff backdoors Dani it serves her right, she shoulda backdoored him instead of Brendon last week when she had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:08 am

LMAO@ JeJo's convo about wanting to get Colonic Cleansing together
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:03 am

Well Accually he wouldnt be backdooring her because she did get a chance to fight for her life in the veto. I think it would be smart to get Dani out but for some reason i think she could get the votes or convince Jeff that they need her in the game.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 am

Reading over updates and found this..

Quote :
Dani tells Adam not to repeat this but the thing that drives her nuts about Rachel is that she is the epitome of everything she hates, a floater. Dani says she talks about hating floaters but since she won HOH she has been floating back and forth between the 2 groups, selling Jeff out at every turn.

I have been saying this for WEEKS about Rachel...so glad Dani sees it as well. She should use this to try to talk to Jeff but I doubt it will help.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Ugh I want Kalia gone this week. If We lose Dani then we Lose another Vet at the double eviction whats going to happen.... Jordan is getting closer and closer to this money as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:34 pm

It might sound like Brenchel, but losing Daniele means losing a real player of the game, and I'd much rather see players reach the end than those who do nothing (either out of strategy or because they are just plain bad players).

If Jordan wins two seasons of BB, then I seriously do think that there is something fatally flawed with the BB game as it currently operates.

And I saw that Dani/Adam conversation too. It's great that she knows what a floater really is and that Rachel has become exactly what she despises. Despite her occasional personality flaws, Dani's my favorite because I still think she's one of the best players (yes, ever, and definitely in BB13), has a great understanding of the game and people, and she can be pretty funny when she wants to be.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:07 pm

I just finished listening to part of the Adam/Dani convo and its pretty clear by the very beginning of the convo that she is comming after Jeff. If he doesnt use this veto and get Dani out his game is prob over during the fast forward.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Sounds like the live feeds will be down to celebrate Daniele's birthday. Jordan mentioned that the celebration starts at 4pm BBT. They'll probably be down for at least an hour. Seems like a quiet day so far with brief discussions regarding game. Hopefully, something will happen tonight before the POV ceremony tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:21 pm

If I were danielle I would be selfish. No one gets my food unless you vote to keep me in the house.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Is it just me or did anyone else find Jeff's nomination speech obnoxious, mainly what he said to Porsche. She is nominated because he wants her to prove that she wants to be there? Give me a fucking break, just say the real reason why she's on the block. Jeff himself just won an HOH that he should have won, over the others. It's not like he had been playing some amazing game this entire time! BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 290276
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:13 pm

In addition to erika's thoughts did jeff forget who was 2nd place for the 3rd week in a row.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 7 Discussion
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next