BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 7 Discussion

Go down 
+11
bostongirl
ChicagoMark
pajamajon
SMOOCHES
CC123
Jay
Mechanical Bliss
nicolefan75
sammyf
Lorraine
Erika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:40 pm

As far as Adam...

I am finding him irritating because like others in the house have mentioned, particularly Kalia, he is still playing like it's the first week being in the house and being star struck with the veterans. He seems like a nice person, but he never seems to get right to the point with anything he is talking about and just wants to please everyone in some strange way. The guy definitely craves attention, but it is more of an annoyance than it is entertaining.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:43 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
I have a feeling that when Julie announces to everyone that it's a double eviction night, the majority of the house will vote out Daniele for fear that they will be walking out the door if they kept her. Porsche seems like she'll be the only one to vote against the house. I am really looking forward to see how this group is going to perform under all the pressure of a full week of competitions and ceremonies under 1 hour. The only person that all of us have seen compete under pressure was Jordan during the final rounds of the last HOH in her season. We might be surprised and see her win something this Thursday. There was no double eviction night in Season 11 because of Chima's expulsion, but I did remember Jordan winning the veto competition of Before and After the week she was HOH keeping her noms the same and getting Lydia out of the house. Rachel was already evicted during last season's double eviction, and Daniele was not able to compete for HOH during her season's double eviction, but Dick won the HOH, and Zack won the veto that night. I still have no idea how the season's schedule is going to play out with so many people still left in the house and with the finale on Sept. 14. I'm hoping for another twist, but I won't be surprised if nothing occurs.

Well if Shelly is pulling this off the hg would surprisingly keep dani. Juli will not announce a Double Eviction until the first eviction. Remember the 1st one evicted never knew it was a double eviction night. Jessica didn't know Eric would be following her to the Jury house.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:51 pm

pajamajon wrote:

Well if Shelly is pulling this off the hg would surprisingly keep dani. Juli will not announce a Double Eviction until the first eviction. Remember the 1st one evicted never knew it was a double eviction night. Jessica didn't know Eric would be following her to the Jury house.

This might have been the case in earlier season's, but I just watched last year's double eviction episode and Matt was still in the house when Julie made the announcement of the double eviction night, before he was unanimously evicted. Hayden even commented that the news was crazy after casting his vote to evict Matt. Who knows what they'll do this year? But the HGs will probably pick up on the fact that it is a double eviction night when they will be voting to evict someone so early in the hour.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:50 pm

I'll be so pissed if Adam decides to wake up and start playing the week that Dani is supposed to go! I desperately want to see Daniele walk out that door with Shelly following! This week Shelly has become just as bad as the other 3 chicks with the Rachel bashing! For 2 straight years we've had to deal with evil "mean girls" and I'm sick of it! Casting has just been an epic failure! In 2 years there have only been about 6 interesting people!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Does anyone have a flashback time for when Dani talked about her friend in production??
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Aug 22, 11:32am & 11:51am
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Daniele has said more than once that she told production that if she goes home that "Jeff and Natalie" are going to have to quit and they dont want that, she just said it again....does anyone have any idea what she is talking about?

Well I think Dani is a great game player but This is wrong!!! Don't Bite the hand that feeds you.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:20 am

My unhealthy obsession with the complexity (or simplicity?) of the duplicitous Shelly continues. Is she serious about wanting to keep Dani or is she just playing for the thrill of the manipulation? You must admit that it would be difficult for her not to win jury votes in regards to "likability" (except for Rachel & perhaps Brendon) or votes for manipulation (if she would ever own it...which I don't see happening). I cannot see her going against her king and queen (J&J) this early (though I think it would benefit her to do it now). Oh Shelly, you both horrify and fascinate me.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:28 am

So shelly pushed for Dani to go up, and now she wants to save Dani...and she says Rachel is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 am

Shelly is absolutely psycho! WTF! I think what Mark said is true...she does these things just because she can. I am disgusted by the whole "production" talk. It makes me like BB less and less all the time. So some of the staff is going to quit their jobs if Daniele gets voted to jury???( I seriously doubt that) So that is going to save Daniele huh? Now THAT is entitlement. Shelly even stated that the 2 production people in question have been trying to sway her to keep Daniele by turning her against J and J. I can ONLY imagine if this had been about Jeff. Of course everything about Jeff is magnified 100X while the behavior of others equally bad or in lots of cases even worse is either overlooked or reasoned away....love that good old double standard.

It just cracks me up that the anti J and J fans are embracing Shelly after weeks of bashing her just because they think she might be trying to keep Daniele. Don't get me wrong, at least she would be thinking for herself and it wouldnt be a bad game move but dont come around with this shit of her playing this great game now and now all of the sudden you like her when you didnt for weeks. Fickle fickle hypocrites!!! I can only point and laugh at their ridiculousness laughing

Daniele is amazing. She aligns herself with the most disgusting, stupid and vile players of the season and then when her butt is against the wall, she expects people from the other alliance to save it....really Daniele? You drew the line in the sand weeks ago. Now everyone is dumb, idiots, its unfair and she doesnt want to be in jury with Brendon or any of these people.... eyeroll so over this season.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:53 am

I think Shelly is the most fascinating BB Player in years. Mind you, I would enjoy it more if she was in the diary room laughing about her masterful manipulations, but the fact that she isn't again leads me to believe that this is not a strategy as much as a literal disorder. She is the train wreck that I cannot stop watching (and I feel like I need to bathe after...she is a slimy one). I am waiting for Adam and Shelly to emerge dressed identically as Jeff & Jordan (ala "Single White Female"). The contest for who is up whose ass further would be a toss-up.

I wish that CBS would show some clips of Shelly at work. I stand by my assumption that production is so confused by her that they don't know what to do with her. Since she lies with equal conviction all the times, so where is the truth? I really want to see her make it closer to the end to see what she does to maintain her survival. I do not believe that the woman that we have seen is really going to give it all to her idols if she is left to make that decision. Or is she just that crazy?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:55 am

leahtahd wrote:
I'll be so pissed if Adam decides to wake up and start playing the week that Dani is supposed to go! I desperately want to see Daniele walk out that door with Shelly following! This week Shelly has become just as bad as the other 3 chicks with the Rachel bashing! For 2 straight years we've had to deal with evil "mean girls" and I'm sick of it! Casting has just been an epic failure! In 2 years there have only been about 6 interesting people!

I could not agree more Leah. There is nothing more sickening then listening to the constant bashing morning noon and night. Its interesting to me how some people embrace this behavior. don't know
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:59 am

ChicagoMark wrote:
I think Shelly is the most fascinating BB Player in years. Mind you, I would enjoy it more if she was in the diary room laughing about her masterful manipulations, but the fact that she isn't again leads me to believe that this is not a strategy as much as a literal disorder. She is the train wreck that I cannot stop watching (and I feel like I need to bathe after...she is a slimy one). I am waiting for Adam and Shelly to emerge dressed identically as Jeff & Jordan (ala "Single White Female"). The contest for who is up whose ass further would be a toss-up.

I wish that CBS would show some clips of Shelly at work. I stand by my assumption that production is so confused by her that they don't know what to do with her. Since she lies with equal conviction all the times, so where is the truth? I really want to see her make it closer to the end to see what she does to maintain her survival. I do not believe that the woman that we have seen is really going to give it all to her idols if she is left to make that decision. Or is she just that crazy?

You know whats really slimy to me Mark? How she will embrace the person who is slated to be voted out and act like she is their biggest fan. Its diabolical and creepy!! scared2
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 pm

I got this from TV Grapevine....its an interesting read...

Big Brother 13 Updates: Daniele's Friends - 8:00 am BBT Tuesday August 23, 2011

Lately Shelly is primarily fueled by two things - insecurity over her sheer incompetence at competitions and her obsessive hatred for Rachel. As a result, she is playing a loose, unbalanced and very dangerous game. She needs another big move like the Lawon nomination that kept Rachel in the house. She needs it like a fix. She thinks she has found it in trying to save Daniele. She is going way out on a limb to try and keep her in the house, trying ineffectively to sway Adam to vote to keep her.

Throughout the season Daniele and Shelly have been playing a secret game like two middle school girls. Shelly has been playing along to try and get in good with Daniele. The game is a series of Q and A's about someone in Production Daniele knows and has a juvenile crush on. Kinda like the one with Dominic. Kinda like the one with Nick. There have been several strings of questions (Briefs or Boxers?, Shoes or FlipFlops? Scruffy or Clean Shaven? etc) the two would continue about the mystery person.

Yesterday in a conversation outside between Daniele, Shelly and Adam, Shelly asks Is your buddy here today? Daniele says I don't know. Probably not. Probably not until later. Daniele says I went in that room and told Kalia, Well if I go home, Jeff and Natalie are both going to have to quit, and production don't want that, so." Jeff and Natalie are Daniele's friends in production who will supposedly quit their jobs in outrage if Daniele gets evicted. Flashback is at 11:45 am BBT Feed 3. In another previous convo she mentions them at 11:32 am BBT.

On IDMB, Jeff Snell and Jeff Koegler are both listed as a camera operators. Natalya Shneyder is also listed as a segment producer. Awhile back, Rachel made the comment about "Jeff and Daniele talking before she gets into the house, making plans to help her so she will win." At the time. everyone assumed she meant Jeff Schroeder, but now maybe not. Could these be the late night bumps and knocks she and Kalia and Porsche always hear behind the walls? There seems to be a sort of non-verbal communication that happens between the walls.

Later, in a heart to heart with Jordan, Shelly revealed not only is she concerned about her place in their F3 alliance, but also that she went to the DR with questions about Daniele and her "friends." She exposed many of Daniele's lies and told Jordan all about "Daniele's friends" - the "friends" who see every diary room session and hear every convo and see every action in the house. Shelly was reassured it would be taken care of. After Daniele was called to the DR, she went directly to bed and covered her head for hours.

Regardless of the nature of any relationships, this smacks of impropriety. Not only does it call into question a Production Staff which should be objective and impartial, whether it is real or imaginary and one-sided it could cost someone their job. This is typical Daniele - taking any advantage, trying to get an unfair edge, entitled to more than anyone else, pushing any boundary to work things in her favor and expecting far more than what is normal.

What's up, Allison?

[/td][/tr][/table]
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:27 pm

that was a great read ...couldn't of said it any better myself.

Read overnight updates and there were quite a few mentions about this dani/prod friends thing. Shelly to Jordan and then a few times between Jordan and Jeff. I was also in superpass chats last night and many many many fans were sending email complaints and calling a complaint line because of this.

We all know that prod does try to sway ppl by giving them thir options but this whole incident seems way over the top and its blatent cheating. In my opinion this is definately something AG needs to get involved inimmediately.

As far as Danielle...I just dont get the hype. She's miserable, moody, a know it all, has a bad attitude, childish, mean spirited, spoiled and finally entitled. I didnt like her in S8 and i went into this season trying to like her, i really wanted too but i just cant get on board the Dani train. I'm just hoping Adam stick to his guns and votes her out. Maybe thats what need to happen for her to get it.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:44 pm

If this were to be true with Dani having TPTB help her out in the game.... where the fuck were they when she made all these bad game moves? When she was pushing to backdoor Jeff, they would have known that it wouldn't work out and could have stopped her before she went full force and put her game in jeopardy when she didn't have to. Also with Lawon going on the block, why didn't they tell her during one of her diary room sessions that this would be a huge mistake and will put your alliance thus her in danger. I think people are looking into what she says way too deeply. Maybe she just said it to scare others... who knows but I don't believe she is getting anyone funneling her info that could help her out. Remember she's been making horrible game moves...doesn't add up... I call bullshit

Last edited by Erika on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Fascinating. I have to go with Erika on this one. I think Dani was being sarcastic; I didn't perceive a serious expectation of an intervention.

As for Shelly and Adam, it would (in my opinion) be the best game move for them to keep Dani (and it would definitely make the game more interesting). Unfortunately, Adam is too big of a pussy to do anything so bold (it might make interfere with his man crush and then he and Jeff wouldn't be besties for the rest of their lives).

CBS simply has to show the contrast between Shelly talking to Jordan and Shelly talking to Adam/Dani. It is just so duplicitous.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:09 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
Fascinating. I have to go with Erika on this one. I think Dani was being sarcastic; I didn't perceive a serious expectation of an intervention.

As for Shelly and Adam, it would (in my opinion) be the best game move for them to keep Dani (and it would definitely make the game more interesting). Unfortunately, Adam is too big of a pussy to do anything so bold (it might make interfere with his man crush and then he and Jeff wouldn't be besties for the rest of their lives).

CBS simply has to show the contrast between Shelly talking to Jordan and Shelly talking to Adam/Dani. It is just so duplicitous.

This is what I was saying yesterday BEFORE Shelly tried to flip! I didn't see how this was a good game move for THEM. I saw how it benefited Jeff and Jordan but they were the only ones other than Rachel who benefited from this. I don't even care for Shelly at all and was very surprised that she is actually playing the game to win and not trying to push Jeff and Jordan futher into the game. She was trying again this morning to get Adam's dumbass to see the obvious but he is afraid to make a big game move which seems to be fueled by Jeff being mad at him. So I guess he would rather lose than have a better chance at winning.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Of course its not believed that Dani might be getting some side help from production....that is something that is reserved for and only believed if Jeff was the one getting the help....anyway....

did any of the east coasters feel the earthquake?? BG? Jay? MC? I felt it and was wtf is that???
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Umm...forget that good ole PJ is from NYC? Yup I was in NYC and My house literal swung to both sides. It even made me fall.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:07 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Umm...forget that good ole PJ is from NYC? Yup I was in NYC and My house literal swung to both sides. It even made me fall.

Sorry PJ!!! Crazy stuff huh? I am working tonight so I was at home when this occurred...so I am sitting on the couch watching TV and the whole couch started shaking. I am thinking to myself, did I just feel that? My dogs head popped right up though so I knew that he felt it too.....it was weird for sure.

sorry but LOL @ it made me fall. I hope you are ok though.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Of course its not believed that Dani might be getting some side help from production....that is something that is reserved for and only believed if Jeff was the one getting the help....anyway....

did any of the east coasters feel the earthquake?? BG? Jay? MC? I felt it and was wtf is that???

How it is even logical that production didn't do shit for her this entire game but all of a sudden it's to be believed that they have been helping her out?

Please if you believe this bullshit then tell me where were they when she single handedly fucked her game with her dumbass game moves? It would make sense and be believeable if her game was without flaw. We all know her game moves have been horrible. Explain logically please, if you can on how you come to this conclusion that production is helping her of all people out this season LOL ... hmmm perhaps production helped out Lawon with his brilliant strategy to get his ass evicted too huh... that's about as much sense as this makes!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 pm

I didnt feel a thing here at all.

Adam has been talking to himself in bed saying that what does shelly think i'm stupid and this is all orchestrated by Dani..i'm not dumb, keeping dani wouls be the dumbest move, they got to you my friend shelly...etc.

In the meantime Shelly is outside trying to flip Rachels vote...i hope this all blows up in her face.

Sucks that i have to leave for work soon, today might shape up to be a good feed day.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Shelly is Crazy!!!!!! Why Would You tell Rachel to keep Dani in the house. Dani put Brendon out to be evicted TWICE and you think Rachel is going to give Dani a vote.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Erika wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

How it is even logical that production didn't do shit for her this entire game but all of a sudden it's to be believed that they have been helping her out?

Please if you believe this bullshit then tell me where were they when she single handedly fucked her game with her dumbass game moves? It would make sense and be believeable if her game was without flaw. We all know her game moves have been horrible. Explain logically please, if you can on how you come to this conclusion that production is helping her of all people out this season LOL ... hmmm perhaps production helped out Lawon with his brilliant strategy to get his ass evicted too huh... that's about as much sense as this makes!

LOL I guess I struck a nerve! I never said I believed it or that I didnt believe it...simply a statement that if the accusations had been about Jeff it would be believed. That...is a fact. chill pill
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:09 pm

I dont know what to think By Danielle production chaos.... All I know is people thought Rachel got an upper hand by getting Brendon back and that was "Rigged" to some. And Maybe some think Jeff could get stuff in his favor. I do believe Production can sway a person but i dont think they can be like this to someone like "Hey keep Dani. " Idk why people are upset with Dani getting out this week. Which who knows if it wil happen there are 2 more days left and in that house thats Alot of time. I dont know how the veto went except Jeff winning it so Idk but i know Dani had an equal chance at that veto. She shot herself in the foot in week 2 has able to go through the game BUT I think all her mistakes are catching up to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 7 Discussion    BB13 - Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 7 Discussion
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next